Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
So CHAD has been brainwashed?
No, I don't think he's been brainwashed. In fact, I think he's the leader in this whole plan. I meant deceived as in deceived by evil in general, that he could even get to the point of murdering children. I think he was always arrogant and prideful and a jerk, but also let all of that lead him into a very dark and evil place. MOO

I am cognizant of my own struggle with putting myself in each of CD's and LVD's families shoes. They are just realizing how much they have been deceived. They fought very hard to support the person that they thought they knew and loved. It must be a very real struggle to let go of all of the information they had convinced themselves of, yet those tiny little doubts they always had are now coming bubbling up to the surface. I hope they know they can hold their heads high, recognize they were just yet another victim of very Daybell/Vallow devious behaviors for lust, money, and power.

I went to school with Chad, we're the same age, I was also friends with Tammy. I also knew the kids when they lived in Springville. Some people in my family are still friends with some of Chad's kids. I would describe the kids as socially awkward, but a couple as very logical and, while still trying to stay close to their siblings, more aware of what is truly happening here and that their dad has been deceived. MOO very much so.
Redvines, deceived how? I am not arguing with you at all but deceived as in his character--that is, his greed at selling the ridiculous books, etc.? Or deceived by a specific person?

No, I don't think he's been brainwashed. In fact, I think he's the leader in this whole plan. I meant deceived as in deceived by evil in general, that he could even get to the point of murdering children. I think he was always arrogant and prideful and a jerk, but also let all of that lead him into a very dark and evil place. MOO
Thank you. Ignore my other post as this explains what I was curious about...Unless you'd like to elaborate on what locals are saying/thinking

IDK if you are asking about a specific death. People are dropping like rain. Tylee may have gotten a sense that after Alex shot Charles that maybe her father's death wasn't what it seemed? Or getting snarky about Charles' death? Or even Melanie's mother's death years back. I believe Tylee and JJ disappeared on different days. Maybe they thought that JJ wouldn't ask questions or he got to be more trouble than LVD realized? MOO

I was referring to when Alex shot Charles.

I think they could continue to hold her. It's possible she abandoned them and they were killed later so the mere fact they are dead now does not get her off. But if they charge Chad with murder and alledge it happened in September then I think their case would be significantly weakened. The must be some interesting calculus going on in the prosecutor's office.
I dont think its that complicated. She was charged on information they had at the time and now she has to go yo court to answer those charges until the orosecution drops them. She isnt going anywhere and they will have plenty of time to enter new charges against her. Imo

Respectfully, if LE had taken him seriously in January, instead of brushing him off, taking sides, and essentially coaching Lori on how to get around being taken in for a mental exam, there is a very good chance we wouldnt even be discussing this. He reported her threats many times and could not get anyone to listen. They most certainly let him down before his death (I'm not even sure I understand how they can let him down afterwards, as you say you meant). Now the children, yes LE and social services let them down following CV's death, in not investigating the clearly unhinged and dysfunctional parent they were left with. Moo
edit:typos
Exactly what I was trying to convey.

Chad and Tammy's children did not know of, cause, tip off LE, or anticipate anything that has transpired in the last two days. This is a total shock to them. The move was planned for weeks. Please let's stop speculating on non-POIs. They are victims too.

Was the move planned for today already?

I wonder if that provoked the search being done yesterday?

Jmo

Glad to know I’m not the only one who had this response to their statement. It’s on attorney letterhead, as though they need to stay one step away.

Contrast that to the very real statement put out by Matt and Heather Daybell.
Where can I find Matt Daybell’s statement? Thanks.

It does seem high. But then again, rural areas have shot up in value due to Covid19. We sold our house 3 years ago, different state, and it was right on the money. Jmo

I really think the last year of events is going to dramatically lower the value.

Not only that, but different states have drastically different economies. I have moved around enough to know.

CD & LVD are going to have a very hard time "populating" their church - given they are no longer able to proselytize to gain their 144K and both will never be allowed to care for children unsupervised again, let alone have anymore (not impossible behind bars but highly unlikely). All this work they engaged in for all this time to prepare for the "afterlife" while neglecting the actual needs and puppeteering others away from the life they are living now. The betrayal - all those hours people dedicated to listening to them drone on and on about false crap. the only portal left is the portal to the different levels of hell (Dante's inferno) they get to visit now. IMO

Thank you. Ignore my other post as this explains what I was curious about...Unless you'd like to elaborate on what locals are saying/thinking
I would suppose Springville feels a lot like Rexburg does today, devastated, state of unbelief, horror... Lots of phone calls and FB posts of shock and sadness. Springville is a beautiful small town and everyone is just devastated to hear about JJ and Tylee, and so so sad for Chad and Tammy's extended families MOO

Was the move planned for today already?

I wonder if that provoked the search being done yesterday?

Jmo
Yes, it was planned for today. I cannot comment or speculate on the reason for the search other than to say it has been reported to be from the sealed warrant issued by the court.

Of course he had experience digging graves. He used to work as a sexton (grave digger) in a cemetery.

So here is a question: Someone noted a few posts back that they had a cousin who died in Rexburg this past winter and it was too cold to dig a grave. I know that historically in cold climates the sexton was also responsible for storing the bodies that accumulated over the winter. Chad was a sexton in Springville Utah IIRC. Would it be cold enough there that he would also have expertise in storing and handing bodies during the winter?

So here is a question: Someone noted a few posts back that they had a cousin who died in Rexburg this past winter and it was too cold to dig a grave. I know that historically in cold climates the sexton was also responsible for storing the bodies that accumulated over the winter. Chad was a sexton in Springville Utah IIRC. Would it be cold enough there that he would also have expertise in storing and handing bodies during the winter?
No, Never that cold.

I'm wondering if the simple fact that the kids were supposedly in her care (LV) places the responsibility on her when they turn up dead? Even if they cannot pin the actual murders on her?!

It just seems so frustrating that two young lives can be taken, and potentially no one pay the price.... IE they decide to pin it all on AC... I honestly had thought additional charges would come out today at CDs hearing.
They are not gonna get off of this. The prosecution has lotentially 5 murders they can charge 1 at a time and 1 attempted murder of BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJarv