Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit OT- but I just turned on ID channel and I heard Idaho Falls and I recognized one of the voices -- it is NATE EATON !!
It is an older case but I shocked myself that I knew Nate's voice without seeing him first LOL
Guess I listen to too many of his reports but he is pretty awesome and one of the best reporters ever and has done an awesome job covering the latest news for TYLEE AND JJ.

I would love to hear from JR. Remember, she "saw" in a "vision" the children were safe on a beach somewhere. This was months ago and I'm sure it's in the media thread somewhere, but I'm at work and can't take the time to find it right now. MOO.

She has been making statements on SM and claims she has some upcoming interviews. MOO

I wonder what the big bonfires in the spring are all about though? And what he means by "they", in regards to the being present and helping with the fires?
Agree...sounds like spring bonfires would generate more unwelcomed attention vs. in the fall. Wasn't under quite the microscope last year

Here's the Idaho burning restrictions in effect on Sept 4, 2019 --
Crop Residue Burning Program

The burn permits granted each day are listed on that site.

ETA: I'm going through the dates from Sept 4-Oct 20, 2019, but so far it looks like there's very few days in that time period that burning would have been legal in Madison County.

So it looks like it excludes recreational campfires? Is there a size limit on what they consider a recreational campfire? Or maybe are they restricted to actual campgrounds? (Sorry for the questions, but I'm wondering if there might be something documented somewhere giving dates to the burns... and I've lived in OR/WA, where we tend to be persnickety about fire these days...)

She was claiming children were alive from a while back. She claimed she "saw" them in a house with a lot of light. So it would appear she isn't a good psychic. So I don't know what of value she can add.

I am curious how the guy (CP) over at the PAP site is handling this now. Remember he had a statement that he had been speaking with Chad and Lori and the truth would come out..blah blah Pay $50 and you too can learn the truth. Where are these people now?

Salt Lake Newspaper

Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant
Family announces remains belong to 2 missing Idaho kids; Neighbor says tip about bonfires led to search warrant

So Price said he notified police, and along with some other details, he was told detectives pieced together enough information for a search warrant. Investigators’ excavations in the backyard are near the sites of the fires, he said.

Ah, ok. That's more info than was in the article I'd seen.

Nate last told us to "stay tuned" for his interview with her. Something tells me her interview IS pointless...she was probably into her spiritual mumbo jumbo...and just doesn't fit anymore. My guess is that she is bummed out that she lost out on that interview time with Nate.
(edited..because I feel her interview may be pointless now)
Yes, I too imagine she’s quite disappointed about it. And the Nancy Grace interview she did (that Nancy chose to sit on for weeks rather than releasing it) may be such old news it never gets released. How sad for JR.

MOO

Did you read the statement?

If you read the statement, it says “her children” referring to Tammy.

That means that Chad’s parents, his brother, and the other family members that issued that statement consider Tammy to be the parent of her and Chad’s children.

If those words were intentionally chosen, that’s a pretty big disowning of Chad from his own family.

Does that make sense?
Indeed. I made a mistake, thank you. I just don't know how to edit my post this late after the original one. Many thanks, and apologies for replying too quickly. :)

No offense for me. This is a problem archaeologists have to navigate as well. Digging is destructive, but it's the means to arriving at the truth. Work is meticulous and slow. Look how tidy those holes are! Typical tools might be trowels (like cement trowels and with straight edges, not like garden tools), a little whisk broom, even toothbrushes. The dirt from the dig spot is put through a gigantic sieve by the bucket load, so that artifacts that aren't picked up by human eyes show up on the top side of the sieve.
Digging is layer by layer, little by little, not 6 feet at once!
It's likely LE has additional ways to narrow the spot to dig. Note in the photo, they've dug a hole in the shape of a rorshach blob. That's pretty specific.
One of the bigger surprises to me in this dig operation is that LE hasn't gridded out the search area. It's possible they do that electronically, I suppose.

Good description. When I worked at a dig (as part of a class years ago) the real archaeologists used dental tools to chip and scrape small items from the hard-packed earth. (I was one of the people lugging those buckets back and forth :p)

You can see the screening device they're using on the tarp across the hole from the orange item.

It looks to me like they're using an electronic grid. Lots of markers on the posts and several sighting devices.

It makes me feel so much better to know at least one of the neighbors contacted police about the bonfires. Because this morning when I saw an interview with one of Chads neighbors and he mentioned the bonfires but didn’t say he reported them, I wondered why. If I knew my neighbor was being investigated for murders and missing children and saw him having bonfires (when I had not seen him do that in the 5 years prior that he had lived there), calling the police is the first thing I would do. MOO

I can't decide about LVD and CD and I keep changing my mind.

At one point, I thought CD was dominant, taking advantage of an gullible somewhat unstable woman who flattered his ego. Then I thought CD was a bit of a grifter, maybe a guy having a bit of a mid-life crisis, now that the kids were grown and his wife seemed to have a full life of her own. Suddenly he's got a hot blonde gushing groupie buying his nonsense.

But then I get hung up on the deaths. I'm still not at the point that I believe CD is a killer. LVD - I absolutely believe both she and AC, at her bidding, could and did take lives. I think CD was an after-the-fact clean-up man.

But I am not sure and may change my mind again.

Do folks here think they will stick together? Or will one try to throw the other under the bus?

Did anyone catch in one of the latest videos that LE served a search warrant at Lori's parents' house recently?

It might have been one of Nate Eaton's videos. I haven't seen it mentioned here but may have missed it. I'll go see if I can find it and come back to edit.
Where was that? Didn't Justin Lum report a while ago that Lori's parents didn't live in Arizona any more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard