Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really did look so sanctimonious and smug.... This is a good illustration IMO.
View attachment 250814 View attachment 250815 View attachment 250816
And last but not least: Lori after she was arrested in HI
View attachment 250817
Remember, the kids were buried in the yard for several months at this point!

I have seen the wedding images in my mind also Lori's supposed words to her son when LE went to see him to ask if the kids were with them.
"I called my mom and I'm like 'Two detectives just came to my door, what is going on?' And she said 'I got it, I'll take care of it... Love you and that was it," Ryan said. Fox News FEB 2, 2020.

Now I'm confused. I thought the mid-divorce shooting of Melani's husband was in Arizona? Melani and her new husband now live in Idaho, but she and her ex lived in AZ?
Totally confused! And this family seems always to be zooming up and down the interstate from Idaho to Arizona. How did they even have time for anything else?

I've studied this in some detail. This link goes to a posting that shows what the Jeep looked like and why the rear seat and spare tire were removed:

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

This link is my reconstruction of the event.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31

Justin Lum later canvassed the neighborhood and his results match my reconstruction.

Hope this helps.

Now I'm confused. I thought the mid-divorce shooting of Melani's husband was in Arizona? Melani and her new husband now live in Idaho, but she and her ex lived in AZ?
Totally confused! And this family seems always to be zooming up and down the interstate from Idaho to Arizona. How did they even have time for anything else?
Melani's husband (now ex-husband) was in AZ. He was shot at in AZ. Jeep from which he was shot was registered to Charles Vallow and was recovered in Idaho.

Okay folks, I found the pictures of the freezer on Chads property

(at the link there are several interior photo's as well..)

This just gives me the creeps!!!
View attachment 250893
Outside of shed:
View attachment 250894

Link:
202 N 1900 E, Rexburg, ID 83440 - realtor.com®

Note that the red outbuilding is NOT the building that freezer is in. The freezer is in the lower floor of the light-colored two story building attached to the back of their house. Note the nearly floor to ceiling windows all along its length and the door at the end. It's photo #20 of the 21 in that listing.

I love your use of "and associates, if any"... there's no doubt we all are wondering about this possibility.

Also, I'm wondering if COD cannot be determine for either JJ or Tylee... how will this possibly impact additional charges against both C & L.
It seems to me that, though highly unlikely, it is plausible for an apparently heathy 49 year old woman to die suddenly from a heart attack, PE, aneurism, or similar. So if her autopsy is indeterminate, we may not see anyone charged with her murder unless other evidence is found.

But it is not even close to plausible that two young siblings, Tylee and JJ, would die of natural causes a couple of weeks apart. I think the fact that they are dead is sufficient evidence to convict of murder even if COD can't be determined. The only problem might be pinning it on a specific person. There are at least 3 people that I would put roughly equal odds on at this point.

It's not a shed in the traditional sense, that's just what I call it because I'm not sure how else to describe it. When you look at the winter search around it, you can see it's well insulated. Maybe he used it for his prepper stuff, idk. Either way it's on his property.
Yes, it appears to be on his property.

Someone posted the motion to seal here yesterday. It starts with reciting the reasons the affidavit can be sealed under Idaho law and I think the part about protecting the investigators came from that. The affidavit is NOT sealed to the defense. It is only sealed from the general public. Chad can look at it and potentially communicate to Lori through attorneys.

He can't have contact with the victim's families even through 3rd party

Lori is...well...family

It seems to me that, though highly unlikely, it is plausible for an apparently heathy 49 year old woman to die suddenly from a heart attack, PE, aneurism, or similar. So if her autopsy is indeterminate, we may not see anyone charged with her murder unless other evidence is found.

But it is not even close to plausible that two young siblings, Tylee and JJ, would die of natural causes a couple of weeks apart. I think the fact that they are dead is sufficient evidence to convict of murder even if COD can't be determined. The only problem might be pinning it on a specific person. There are at least 3 people that I would put roughly equal odds on at this point.
They may never be able to determine or prove who it was that killed them, but a good case can be made for charging the 2 of the 3 still alive with conspiracy to commit murder. How many years does that get you in ID?

Well maybe i learned it elsewhere. Was it mentioned in the interview with Summer and Mommy?? I know St. George WAS on that phone bill where Mommy lied about having talked to JJ. I am wondering more and more just how much Summer and Mommy DO know. If Lori just had them 100% convinced the kids would never be found...then maybe the whole Cox family charade was totally a fake-out.

I had to go back and check this out after it was mentioned today. I can see the phone bill and created a screenshot of it. Edit——(I see this now after someone pointed it out to me) I don’t see St. George on the bill.. end edit. But what does the origination really show? Where the call originated or the account holder was located? If you guys have been thru this just ignore. The phone number shown is the same one on the dog for sale post that I posted here. ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8
upload_2020-6-11_19-6-53.jpeg

Last edited:
Nate Eaton - Reporter
102402251_3188637487823095_2815025109779740399_n.jpg

103635330_3188637481156429_4826828643817179449_n.jpg

103551390_3188637454489765_101381056258821342_n.jpg

103986353_3188637394489771_2275727323122084443_n.jpg

103017457_3188637367823107_6879194891097633370_n.jpg

Nate Eaton - Reporter
103604233_3188637297823114_4417907395425048016_n.jpg

103670165_3188637267823117_8695113843899751307_n.jpg

103328409_3186530441367133_7914675580400056436_n.jpg

103282280_3186530338033810_5260169478468153333_n.jpg

103262996_3186530271367150_3190517876247148193_n.jpg

Sidenote: I grew up in a town just down the road. Both my family and husbands family have been in this area for generations with deep roots. We know we will see sad and disturbing things to come .Hopefully each of the families involved can find a sense of peace and strength as they move through the judicial process.

Last edited:
Note that the red outbuilding is NOT the building that freezer is in. The freezer is in the lower floor of the light-colored two story building attached to the back of their house. Note the nearly floor to ceiling windows all along its length and the door at the end. It's photo #20 of the 21 in that listing.
That freezer and pics of the house may be what it looked like before the daybells bought it, not currently.

I had to go back and check this out after it was mentioned today. I can see the phone bill and created a screenshot of it. I don’t see St. George on the bill. But what does the origination really show? Where the call originated or the account holder was located? If you guys have been thru this just ignore. The phone number shown is the same one on the dog for sale post that I posted here. ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #8
View attachment 250902

There are a couple of calls listed on that bill that are destined for St. George on the morning of 10/1.

I can't imagine any of Chad's family (Tammy or children) being present for the bonfire and subsequent burial. Where were they? This was supposedly in early September.
How do we know it was early September? Not saying you are wrong, just that all I have heard is "last fall," nothing more specific.

Warning! This is graphic and very disturbing as it depicts what I believe to be human remains, specifically those of a little child. Furthermore, and worse yet, the child appears to have been in a state of horror upon their death. It is painful to see, and once you have seen it you cannot unsee it. If you do not want to see the image then please, for your sake, skip this post!

You have been warned!

The first image shows what I believe to be JJ, in a state of horror reaching his right arm out as if to fend off something terrible. He appears to still be half buried and his left arm is hard to make out and is either to his side or still buried.

The second image is from a different angle and you can only make out his right arm and hand, reaching up out of the grave as if for help.

It is all very heartbreaking and traumatizing to see. Where is the crying emoji? :(

I don’t see what you are describing.

Horrible decor (previous owners) Eeekk gwads!!!
The freezer appears to be in the addition, not the shed.
If the shed has electricity, then I can see it as a real possibility, but the freezer doesn't appear to be in the shed.

Yeah, I started looking at the pictures more carefully.... In some of the rooms you can see old wedding photo's of the previous couple, plus a cheesy shadowed pic of the elderly pair. Maybe the family sold it when they died, or went into a nursing home?

It says it was sold (to the Daybells) June 8th 2015 (that's a bit creepy...)

In the freezer picture you can see a large curtained window, smaller square panes, and looking at the front of the house, to the right, you can see those same windows next to a separate entrance.... almost like a walled off porch extension.

Chad writes quite a bit about finding that house on his blog. I would think, although can't remember, they would want to keep some of the furnishings if it were left... They didn't have much money and had small kids at that time.

Who know, it's just a creepy shot, IMO.

Is there a memorial fund for the children's funeral costs or transportation costs to get them home?
This might be wrong so if someone knows please correct me, but I would assume - especially since the conspiracy case currently under investigation may involve serial murders - that the FBI may be processing the remains in their own lab for evidential purposes prior to releasing them for burial.

There are a couple of calls listed on that bill that are destined for St. George on the morning of 10/1.
You are so right! My eyes blurred over that! I’m going to edit my post not to confuse everyone. But interestingly the Phone bill, Barry cox name is on bill and it has to be located in San Tan Valley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge