Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I'm stuck on wondering how the search at Chad Daybell's home came about. I can think of at least a dozen possibilities:

1) Is it possible that the search warrant in January included a provision to come back again after the snow melted, without need of getting a second search warrant, since the weather conditions prevented them from doing the full search at the time?

2) Some type of aerial thing (don't know what to call it) showed disturbances in the yard that weren't there before, enough to get a search warrant on.

3) One of CD's grown kids reported suspicious goings-on in the yard.

4) Lori's niece Melanie knew more and told LE, after being confronted with earlier discrepancies caught when her new husband wore a wire, or about her ex being shot at, or she told so she could see her children again and/or under threat of having the new baby taken away at birth.

5) Lori's niece's new husband continued working with LE, unbeknownst to Lori's niece.

6) Lori's friend (also named Melanie) either knew something or worked with LE to get Lori to talk.

7) Lori confided in a jailhouse snitch.

8) LE tricked Lori into telling on Chad by telling her Chad had talked and was blaming it all on her.

9) Taped jailhouse conversations between Lori and Chad

10) Deceased brother Alex's wife told whatever she knew, when questioned by LE.

11) One of CD's neighbors saw something that was enough for a search warrant.

12) Some other unidentified person in the inner circle reported what they knew to LE.

You can add they could have recovered digital evidence from burner phones, computers, etc...to the list of possibilities.

Hopefully this will be available at some point

1 - it was a new search warrant. Received 4 days before they executed it.

2 - very possible IMP

3 - They were shocked

4 - the statement seems to suggest not. Still in denial.

5 - possible but I think unlikely. He seems to flip on a dime after she got pregnant.

6 - possible but not most likely IMO

7 - possible. But again unlikely. Spends her time praying and singing hymns. I can't see many associating with her as a child murderer in a womens prison.

8 - tricked possible. But more likely

9 - yes. My guess hands down.

10 - possible but has been seen supporting MBP at hearings so unlikely to flip.

11 - yes very likely. We now know that there were multiple bonfires that the neighbours saw.

12 - possible but I don't know if they knew. If MG didn't. Then who would?

Moo[/

Search and arrest warrants should be both very detailed and shocking to all of us.

JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) attempted to burn the first victim's body and discovered it is much more difficult to do without detection in the kind of temperatures that can be reached in a backyard bonfire than they'd hoped. JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) abandoned that idea mid-process and dragged the remains of the partially burned body out of the fire, placed it on that orange tarp or cover of some kind, dragged the tarp/cover with body atop over to the location where it was found, and dug a hole where they then dumped remains and the tarp. It looks like they may have then mixed some concrete to dump on top (I'm guessing that is the broad mass of white in that orange tarp/cover) and placed some concrete bricks on top of that, probably in the hope that doing so would prevent detection of an odor as the remains continued to decompose.

I remember reading in connection with the double homicide murder case in Missoula, MT for which Caryssa Hardy aka Glenn Dibley was convicted that burning a human body produces a very strong and bad odor ("neighbors described a rank smell" in that case), which is obviously that of a burning body. A criminal could claim to be burning dead wildlife, but the odor would definitely draw attention. In this case, it likely caused CD (and associates, if any) to improvise an alternative method of body disposal mid-disposal.

Gruesome acts. Once society reminds those involved of just how inhumane society sees such behavior, I hope those acts haunt those involved for the rest of their lives. And if they are too sociopathic for that, then I hope the knowledge that the rest of society sees them this way will do so.
I can't imagine any of Chad's family (Tammy or children) being present for the bonfire and subsequent burial. Where were they? This was supposedly in early September.

I couldn't agree more.

We have seen these dominate females before in many murder plots. We have seen them be the masterminds so many times before.

It still continues to amaze me how female murderers are capable of luring men to participate in their evil dirty work, but they continue to do so. That's why true crime channels never run out of new cases with many of them devoted to individual deadly female killers or when they team up with others to do unbelievable violence against innocent victims.

Imo, I've seen even more of a shift in recent years concerning female murderers since following cases for decades. All we have to do is look at all of the forums right now on WS showing many female murderers with so many being murderers of their own children.

And the way they are murdering their victims are often gruesome overkills no matter who the victims are including defenseless little children.

These murder plots of these two precious children will be the same with the dominate female being the leader, and mastermind. Imo.

Jmho

dbm

1 - it was a new search warrant. Received 4 days before they executed it.

2 - very possible IMP

3 - They were shocked

4 - the statement seems to suggest not. Still in denial.

5 - possible but I think unlikely. He seems to flip on a dime after she got pregnant.

6 - possible but not most likely IMO

7 - possible. But again unlikely. Spends her time praying and singing hymns. I can't see many associating with her as a child murderer in a womens prison.

8 - tricked possible. But more likely

9 - yes. My guess hands down.

10 - possible but has been seen supporting MBP at hearings so unlikely to flip.

11 - yes very likely. We now know that there were multiple bonfires that the neighbours saw.

12 - possible but I don't know if they knew. If MG didn't. Then who would?

Moo[/

Search and arrest warrants should be both very detailed and shocking to all of us.
Does anyone remember a video from earlier today (yesterday now) where it was being explained by some official why they sealed the probable cause affidavit of Chad's arrest warrant? Something about it caught my attention and I wanted to comment on it but I didn't at that point because I was trying to get caught up in the thread. Now, going back, I can't find it.

Basically, from what I remember, it was explained that the affidavit needed to be sealed for the safety and protection of officers who are working on this or other closely related cases. I found that odd as both Chad and Lori were in custody at this point, which seemed to insinuate that there was another potential threat/POI out there and therefore they couldn't release the probable cause affidavit publicly.

Doing a google search the only thing I could find is this, which says nearly the same thing, but it's not an exact quote from the speaker (whom appears to have been Rob Wood) and is equally strange since it talks about the scene of the crime specifically, which I don't remember from the video I now can't find (emphasis mine):

Wood named special Fremont County prosecutor, seals investigation documents - Local News 8

"Wood also received approval of a motion sealing documents and other information contained in the probable cause documents. He said the affidavit and warrant contains facts or statements which could compromise the integrity of ongoing criminal investigation or jeopardize the safety of officers or individuals currently investigating the scene in search of physical evidence."

Thoughts?
Its likely there are many more members of Chads “group than we thought possible. Dangerous people. IMO

I didn't watch the entire interview but watched a good chunk and this guy seems to say, I'm not really sure or I think that's what I read on social media, etc...to a lot of very basic questions. Maybe we should direct him to the timeline here on WS...That was very odd to me
The interview is from mid-February.

If they're lumping Tammy in with JJ and Tylee do you suppose they now believe she was murdered? Jmo

They don't have any other information than that his present wife's two children were found dead on his property. It would be hard not to think that his previous wife's untimely death was not a natural experience at all.

He sat in his car for hours before quickly leaving. Is that when the backhoe was brought in?...

Tuesday morning at 7 a.m. Matthew was standing outside when he said he saw a convoy of law enforcement coming down the road to serve a search warrant. They surrounded the home, he said, and made all of Chad's adult children leave the house. Chad also left, but Matthew said Chad sat in his car for hours.

Then suddenly, Matthew saw Chad try to leave.

"I saw his car take off down the road headed south towards Rexburg," Matthew said. "Just seconds later, the marked police cars had their lights and sirens, and floored it to go catch him."

Chad Daybell's neighbor describes 'strange' behavior after JJ and Tylee's disappearance
I had asked that as the original story said they all vacated and didn't know where any one was. Thank you for this

First, I damaged the link to his blog on purpose. I don't want to send anyone over there.

Second, but probably First. Many people experience the presence or influence of a loved one that has passed. Maybe some form of comfort comes or a nudging toward something occurs? Some people really long to have those kinds of things happen. They want to know that their parent who has passed on is proud of the life they are living or sees the grandchildren they never met. So I believe influences from deceased ancestors are real and I respect the experience and the people who have them. I don't mean to make light of an experience that is not at all unique to people who are LDS or to people of faith. It's the mockery of those experiences that offends me.

This whole...I'll call it a fictional account....really sets me off. I am absolutely convinced that Chad's own spirit was what told Tammy she needed to play less Frontierville on the computer -- for Chad's own reasons. My personal interpretation of the reason would be that he did this because he didn't think her Frontierville game reflected as well on him and that her genealogy might. (As if life is some double-dutch game where our lives are measured on the basis of a partner's behavior....that's another rant.)

This whole....storyline....is just so offensive because it's quite close to something that can and does happen. Except that I don't believe for a second that this particular thing happened. And then it becomes exceptionally offensive and even more obviously bogus in light of the fact that he's involved in the murder of two children. After all, he never writes a chapter in his blog about being warned by his deceased ancestor that his own behavior is in danger of going completely off the rails.

UGH.
i don't believe anything he says. The frontierville thing is just a typical husband powerplay. And as I've now said a couple of times, I believe his whole near death experiences are total fiction. He published Suzanne Freeman's NDE book in 2004 or 5, and NEVER mentioned to her that he had NDEs... no f* way.... He has always been a fake.

Great find.

They have a good "hunch" IMO to look there after yesterday's developments. Wouldn't that be something if he had helped others hide a body way back in 1995 because of his grave digging experience.

"Friday was their inaugural test. They focused on searching for Kiplyn Davis who disappeared in 1995."

"Jason Jensen with the coalition said Kiplyn Davis’ family knew of Daybell."

"In 2011, Timmy Olsen pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was sentenced to 15 years in prison. But he claimed someone else killed her and he helped move her body"

"Olsen did tell investigators Davis was buried in Spanish Fork Canyon, but she was never found despite numerous searches."

Friday, the coalition focused on a new search location at a cemetery in Springville. They chose that location based on a hunch. Chad Daybell who is involved in a missing children’s case in Idaho once was a gravedigger at the same cemetery."

The Justice Files: In search of bodies of the deceased
Sheesh Hatfield, I’m wondering if this guy is a serial killer, or at the very least not opposed to assisting people who have killed others. He has quite the reputation.

I can't imagine any of Chad's family (Tammy or children) being present for the bonfire and subsequent burial. Where were they? This was supposedly in early September.

I can't imagine them being present either. Either CD did it when they were away from the home for work or some other reason, or he told a lie that kept them in the house.

Something like: "My friend, Alex is coming over and he needs some help getting rid of some things that cause him pain. He's suffered a loss, so he's pretty emotional now. Give us some room."

He's a practiced liar. I'm sure he could come up with something.

JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) attempted to burn the first victim's body and discovered it is much more difficult to do without detection in the kind of temperatures that can be reached in a backyard bonfire than they'd hoped. JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) abandoned that idea mid-process and dragged the remains of the partially burned body out of the fire, placed it on that orange tarp or cover of some kind, dragged the tarp/cover with body atop over to the location where it was found, and dug a hole where they then dumped remains and the tarp. It looks like they may have then mixed some concrete to dump on top (I'm guessing that is the broad mass of white in that orange tarp/cover) and placed some concrete bricks on top of that, probably in the hope that doing so would prevent detection of an odor as the remains continued to decompose.

I remember reading in connection with the double homicide murder case in Missoula, MT for which Caryssa Hardy aka Glenn Dibley was convicted that burning a human body produces a very strong and bad odor ("neighbors described a rank smell" in that case), which is obviously that of a burning body. A criminal could claim to be burning dead wildlife, but the odor would definitely draw attention. In this case, it likely caused CD (and associates, if any) to improvise an alternative method of body disposal mid-disposal.

Gruesome acts. Once society reminds those involved of just how inhumane society sees such behavior, I hope those acts haunt those involved for the rest of their lives. And if they are too sociopathic for that, then I hope the knowledge that the rest of society sees them this way will do so.
Looking at a google map of Chad's house. With wind coming from the southwest it would be miles to next inhabited area. Anyone that burns leaves or garbage always plays the wind.

Actually Satan is subtle and very deceitful, so much so that maybe Chad’s son and other children didn’t notice at all.

I agree with @StrangerThanFiction on this one... I think he, and he alone, was not controlled by dad... hopefully we will see. Having just completed his mission, such importance event for a young lds person.... I just can't believe that his heart and soul were apart from mainstream lds... hopefully we will learn more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitafrombama