Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of a couple months ago the official line was that Tammy's autopsy results have not been completed. It is hard for me to believe the autopsy is truly still incomplete. Obviously, the gross examination of the body and specimens must be complete. Does anybody have insight or a plausible explanation for the delay beyond the simple (and obvious) one that the authorities aren't ready to release the results to the public or the defense?

It can take a long time to go through all the different poison possibilities. Toxicology isn't as easy as it looks in movies unfortunately.
But not ready is what I am hoping for. I hope they have the answers just lining up the ducks neatly.

BIG question for me as well.... WHERE were each killed. We should eventually learn what LE knows about Yellowstone.. the report yesterday of "egregious conditions of one of the bodies" just makes me even sicker...
If they were poisoned for example, it could have happened at home. The egregious condition could refer to post-mortem destruction attempt.

You all really have me waffling over this now. I still can't fathom human remains out in the open. But I have started wondering "how did it keep its shape from the hole to the far edge of the tarp". Jmo
The thing is that you have to ask yourself whether it would be treated as you see in the photos and videos if it was significant evidence. It is lying on the edge of a blue tarp partially in contact with the ground. If this orange fabric had enclosed or been in contact with the human remains it would be a very significant piece of evidence and would not be lying unattended like this so long after discovery. It would have been documented, marked as an exhibit, photographed and carefully preserved and most likely taken to the forensic lab for examination. Even more so if the material on the orange fabric truly is the body of a child. It just doesn't make sense for it to be not only haphazardly placed but also virtually completely ignored by the crowd of forensic and law enforcement individuals present. The great lawyer Louis Nizer often spoke of "the rule of appropriateness." He advised looking at how people behave and act to determine whether their actions match the facts in question. I can see nothing that suggests the orange fabric or debris on top of it represents a major discovery or important piece of evidence.

Some here have speculated about this, but it would be a huge breach of forensic protocol to leave remains unattended and in the open there. If you study the video and photographs you can see very little evidence that the material on the orange blanket is being treated as prominent. The resolution of the images is insufficient to identify anything definitively and heads would roll if it the skull and bones of a child were left uncovered to be photographed by the press helicopters and planes overhead.
I respect your opinion and I agree that forensic protocols have been put in place. It may be that this was just a short period of time that these photos were taken (ie: 15 min) just after they had removed the orange tarp and were turning their focus back to photographing the hole it came from. I cannot imagine that LEO would purposefully leave human remains out to be photographed. I think it may have been just a moment in time that may have been captured.
All these LEO have spent months searching and I am sure that they had some very real and human emotions when confronted with actually finding the children's remains It would not be beyond the realm of possibility that they were just gathering quietly while other officers were working in the pit.

Has anyone looked up propery records for the Daybell house? I am looking for the actual owners of the home? ETA I changed my original post because I dont want to say anything that is not confirmed. I am searching and will continue too.

Last edited:
The thing is that you have to ask yourself whether it would be treated as you see in the photos and videos if it was significant evidence. It is lying on the edge of a blue tarp partially in contact with the ground. If this orange fabric had enclosed or been in contact with the human remains it would be a very significant piece of evidence and would not be lying unattended like this so long after discovery. It would have been documented, marked as an exhibit, photographed and carefully preserved and most likely taken to the forensic lab for examination. Even more so if the material on the orange fabric truly is the body of a child. It just doesn't make sense for it to be not only haphazardly placed but also virtually completely ignored by the crowd of forensic and law enforcement individuals present. The great lawyer Louis Nizer often spoke of "the rule of appropriateness." He advised looking at how people behave and act to determine whether their actions match the facts in question. I can see nothing that suggests the orange fabric or debris on top of it represents a major discovery or important piece of evidence.

I agree. I've been questioning it from the get go. But the shape retention. Agh. Jmo

I can't imagine them risking cross contamination or potential jury prejudice like that.

I was speaking of followers, not friends. (i.e., those who thought this is ok because they were zombies)
I think his inner group that subcribed to the zombie theory was very small. Nate Eaton mentioned there were about 7. Some of those have already changed sides and the rest are being watched.

IIRC... when LE was searching for Jessica Ridgeway there were overhead images shared online (it may have even been live coverage, I'm not sure). All I remember is that it was a night search, bright lights had been brought into an area by LE... AND in those images many saw partial remains. The child had been dismembered. Soon thereafter those aerial images were "blurred". It's been many years since Jessica was murdered, and I trust that many things were learned at that time and no similar mistakes occurred in this case.

It can take a long time to go through all the different poison possibilities. Toxicology isn't as easy as it looks in movies unfortunately.
But not ready is what I am hoping for. I hope they have the answers just lining up the ducks neatly.
He asked why the autopsy (Tammy) was taking so long...

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
26m

I asked the same question. The response was: “They’re being very thorough.”

I'm beginning to think that the storage building visits were tracked and it was found that they were repeatedly going to the Daybell residence with items from storage. I also wonder if the fires mentioned by the neighbor that were in the late fall were also used to burn the belongings of the kids. Perhaps the orange garment is full of burned personal items and perhaps there are also personal items in the various locations along with the remains???? I don't know....jmo

You all really have me waffling over this now. I still can't fathom human remains out in the open. But I have started wondering "how did it keep its shape from the hole to the far edge of the tarp". Jmo
I have been thinking the same thing! If it was where the photographer is, how did they move it so far from the site where the photographer is and it still retained the same shape. I can’t think of any fabric that would do that. It definitely looks like fabric. I go back and forth on coincidence or not.

As of a couple months ago the official line was that Tammy's autopsy results have not been completed. It is hard for me to believe the autopsy is truly still incomplete. Obviously, the gross examination of the body and specimens must be complete. Does anybody have insight or a plausible explanation for the delay beyond the simple (and obvious) one that the authorities aren't ready to release the results to the public or the defense?
On the real life TV show Dr. G., Medical Examiner, there are times where she says the
autopsy is incomplete because she can't put the
whole story together to determine cause of death. They may have done all the requested tests, but it doesn't add up yet. Sometimes they have to request additional toxicology tests
as the labs only test for the chemicals requested from ME.
So to answer your question, they don't have a complete explanation for cause of death, yet.

IIRC... when LE was searching for Jessica Ridgeway there were overhead images shared online (it may have even been live coverage, I'm not sure). All I remember is that it was a night search, bright lights had been brought into an area by LE... AND in those images many saw partial remains. The child had been dismembered. Soon thereafter those aerial images were "blurred". It's been many years since Jessica was murdered, and I trust that many things were learned at that time and no similar mistakes occurred in this case.

Yeah, it was a live feed from the news helicopter. I was one of the ones who saw it and it was...a traumatizing experience. I still don't watch live overhead coverage of something like this. Looking at photos where I'm braced is different.

Accidents happen, mistakes are made. What I've read, I don't know how reliably, is that the officers in that case were so shocked about what had been found that they kind of lost track of what they were supposed to be doing for a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NormanZ