Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine them being present either. Either CD did it when they were away from the home for work or some other reason, or he told a lie that kept them in the house.

Something like: "My friend, Alex is coming over and he needs some help getting rid of some things that cause him pain. He's suffered a loss, so he's pretty emotional now. Give us some room."

He's a practiced liar. I'm sure he could come up with something.
If he gave excuses to his children they could become suspicious later.

I can't imagine any of Chad's family (Tammy or children) being present for the bonfire and subsequent burial. Where were they? This was supposedly in early September.
His children didn't all live in the house. I believe there was one living there at the time of Tammy's death. One was on a mission somewhere. Tammy went to visit her parents couple weeks before her death (Chad convinced her to go). So that probably was a good time for the burial, with Tammy out of the way.

As of a couple months ago the official line was that Tammy's autopsy results have not been completed. It is hard for me to believe the autopsy is truly still incomplete. Obviously, the gross examination of the body and specimens must be complete. Does anybody have insight or a plausible explanation for the delay beyond the simple (and obvious) one that the authorities aren't ready to release the results to the public or the defense?

Chad Daybell's parents, family issue statement for 'all who are suffering and grieving' | East Idaho News

It is with heavy hearts and extreme sadness, that we wish to express our love and condolences to the families of JJ and Tylee. We especially want to convey our sorrow to Larry and Kay Woodcock and Colby Ryan for the pain and suffering they have endured for many months and especially at this time.

We have hoped and prayed over the many months for the safety and well-being of JJ and Tylee and we are devastated by their passing. We are heart-broken that these beautiful children’s lives were ended tragically and prematurely and for the emptiness and pain it leaves in the lives of their loved ones. We also continue to mourn for Tammy, who has been a daughter and sister to us and part of our family for nearly 30 years. She was the sweetest and kindest person and a wonderful mother to her children.

The lives of her children have been devastated since she passed away and through the events of the past months and recent days. We empathize and know that for every family and loved one involved, healing may take a lifetime. We send our most sincere love and prayers to all those who are suffering and grieving at this time.

The Daybell Family
The Daybell "Family"... but includes Paul but not Matt. And it is referencing Chad's kids as victims, but not part of this "Daybell Family"

Isn't the stuff on the orange space blanket human remains? It seems odd to have it lying out there in the elements (maybe LE didn't want to handle it unduly?), but that sure looked like what it is to me right off the bat. There's a skull, no?
And if that really is a space blanket (as I think), the perp may have thought this would provide some insulation, either for transport, or aroma, or whatever. It might also have just been on hand as an emergency blanket in the car, or a picnic blanket, or an "outdoor" item in the kit that went to Yellowstone.
That is what I believe. From my minds eye - you could literally pick that orange tarp up and place the puzzle piece right back in the hole in the ground because the shape fits (with the exception of the edges of the orange may be pulled out a bit more after removal from the ground.
Yes - I never thought about an orange insulation blanket for a car but that would make perfect sense to me. (anyone in CD's immediate family remember that being in one of your parent's cars or on the property?)

As of a couple months ago the official line was that Tammy's autopsy results have not been completed. It is hard for me to believe the autopsy is truly still incomplete. Obviously, the gross examination of the body and specimens must be complete. Does anybody have insight or a plausible explanation for the delay beyond the simple (and obvious) one that the authorities aren't ready to release the results to the public or the defense?
Her autopsy is probably inconclusive (my guess only). The body was embalmed and buried for almost 2 months before autopsy. That would make toxicology testing very hard, and probably impossible as some drugs metabolize quickly.

I love your use of "and associates, if any"... there's no doubt we all are wondering about this possibility.

Also, I'm wondering if COD cannot be determine for either JJ or Tylee... how will this possibly impact additional charges against both C & L.
BIG question for me as well.... WHERE were each killed. We should eventually learn what LE knows about Yellowstone.. the report yesterday of "egregious conditions of one of the bodies" just makes me even sicker...

That is what I believe. From my minds eye - you could literally pick that orange tarp up and place the puzzle piece right back in the hole in the ground because the shape fits (with the exception of the edges of the orange may be pulled out a bit more after removal from the ground.
Yes - I never thought about an orange insulation blanket for a car but that would make perfect sense to me. (anyone in CD's immediate family remember that being in one of your parent's cars or on the property?)

You all really have me waffling over this now. I still can't fathom human remains out in the open. But I have started wondering "how did it keep its shape from the hole to the far edge of the tarp". Jmo

Her autopsy is probably inconclusive (my guess only). The body was embalmed and buried for almost 2 months before autopsy. That would make toxicology testing very hard, and probably impossible as some drugs metabolize quickly.
I've considered this but if it truly is inconclusive that is a completion and it should be announced as such. Perhaps they are "shopping" slides and lab results around to get more input from other forensic experts, I suppose.

I don’t know. They are sorry that Tylee and JJ’s lives ended “tragically”? Sounds like a car accident.

Matt Daybell was to the point in expressing sorrow for what his brother, Chad, had done. Murder of two beautiful lives.

( In no way do I believe Chad did this without Lori’s assistance. She is guilty too. But say it like it is.)

ETA: And why did this statement not mention their son, Matt, as being a part of the family? This family has been torn apart. But I do think amends need to be made with Matt because of what Chad did to everyone. It’s time for all of them to realize Chad wasn’t the person they thought he was. Sadly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member