Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Chad hire his new lawyer, John Prior? It was awfully fast for him to be sitting there when Chad was arrested the day before. And he said Chad was "ready to cooperate." Wondering what that means.
EDITED: NEVER MIND! Watching the video yesterday makes it clear that the lawyer hasn't even had time to let the court know of a change in counsel. So, he probably hired him right after he was arrested.

Last edited:
i really don't know the orange bag isn't very clear, but could be or it could be something that belonged to JJ or Tylee

JMO
That is my guess too that the orange material came out of the hole and was part of what Chad used to bury the remains of what was left after he tried to burn bodies. Just guessing but it looked like it could be whats left of a sleeping bag or something.

It looked too dirty to be a tarp that LE would have brought out there. The orange material looked like it came out of the hole to me. Im thinking a sleeping bag or something similar.

When did Chad hire his new lawyer, John Prior? It was awfully fast for him to be sitting there when Chad was arrested the day before. And he said Chad was "ready to cooperate." Wondering what that means.
As soon as he was arrested it is likely his kids began making calls on his behalf. No doubt somebody made a call to MM (lawyer representing he and Lori) and it is very possible he put the call in to get somebody there for his arrest. The statement "ready to cooperate" is a common tactic when a client is obviously in deep doo doo. When your client is in such a deep hole as this the last thing you want to do is create more animosity on the part of the public or the prosecutor.

I couldn't agree more.

We have seen these dominate females before in many murder plots. We have seen them be the masterminds so many times before.

It still continues to amaze me how female murderers are capable of luring men to participate in their evil dirty work, but they continue to do so. That's why true crime channels never run out of new cases with many of them devoted to individual deadly female killers or when they team up with others to do unbelievable violence against innocent victims.

Imo, I've seen even more of a shift in recent years concerning female murderers since following cases for decades. All we have to do is look at all of the forums right now on WS showing many female murderers with so many being murderers of their own children.

And the way they are murdering their victims are often gruesome overkills no matter who the victims are including defenseless little children.

These murder plots of these two precious children will be the same with the dominate female being the leader, and mastermind. Imo.

Jmho

This may be a matter of forensics, though, and the home is no longer such a secret place so disappearances are more noticeable. The motives might be different than for men, though. And maybe as a culture we haven't been so open to thinking of women as a danger.
Infanticide has been a thing since time immemorial. Remember studying Greek myth? Medea....

This whole mess is insane. Is it possible that two people could be psychotic and find one another and agree to the same narrative of paranoia, zombies and doomsday? I guess one may be more dominant than the other but this is inexplicable. People dying all around them, the children are zombies... Even a D list Hollywood horror writer would be laughed at with such a bizarre story-line.

I could not do that. I could not stand at a place where my grandchild had been cast off like that. I'm 100% certain I would have a heart attack or complete mental breakdown. Jmo

I don't know if I could do it either. I haven't even been able to go watch it myself.

But I think it's important to have the abject raw grief that has been meted out to totally innocent people...documented. I want to be there on the day that Chad and Lori are shown the footage in the courtroom.

Why would a criminal try to destroy the body of one vicitm and bury the body of the other? My mind wont let this go.

JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) attempted to burn the first victim's body and discovered it is much more difficult to do without detection in the kind of temperatures that can be reached in a backyard bonfire than they'd hoped. JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) abandoned that idea mid-process and dragged the remains of the partially burned body out of the fire, placed it on that orange tarp or cover of some kind, dragged the tarp/cover with body atop over to the location where it was found, and dug a hole where they then dumped remains and the tarp. It looks like they may have then mixed some concrete to dump on top (I'm guessing that is the broad mass of white in that orange tarp/cover) and placed some concrete bricks on top of that, probably in the hope that doing so would prevent detection of an odor as the remains continued to decompose.

I remember reading in connection with the double homicide murder case in Missoula, MT for which Caryssa Hardy aka Glenn Dibley was convicted that burning a human body produces a very strong and bad odor ("neighbors described a rank smell" in that case), which is obviously that of a burning body. A criminal could claim to be burning dead wildlife, but the odor would definitely draw attention. In this case, it likely caused CD (and associates, if any) to improvise an alternative method of body disposal mid-disposal.

Gruesome acts. Once society reminds those involved of just how inhumane society sees such behavior, I hope those acts haunt those involved for the rest of their lives. And if they are too sociopathic for that, then I hope the knowledge that the rest of society sees them this way will do so.

Chad Daybell's parents, family issue statement for 'all who are suffering and grieving' | East Idaho News

It is with heavy hearts and extreme sadness, that we wish to express our love and condolences to the families of JJ and Tylee. We especially want to convey our sorrow to Larry and Kay Woodcock and Colby Ryan for the pain and suffering they have endured for many months and especially at this time.

We have hoped and prayed over the many months for the safety and well-being of JJ and Tylee and we are devastated by their passing. We are heart-broken that these beautiful children’s lives were ended tragically and prematurely and for the emptiness and pain it leaves in the lives of their loved ones. We also continue to mourn for Tammy, who has been a daughter and sister to us and part of our family for nearly 30 years. She was the sweetest and kindest person and a wonderful mother to her children.

The lives of her children have been devastated since she passed away and through the events of the past months and recent days. We empathize and know that for every family and loved one involved, healing may take a lifetime. We send our most sincere love and prayers to all those who are suffering and grieving at this time.

The Daybell Family

I think Chad had to have been there. There were adult children living in the house. I can't imagine that Alex could have been burying or partially burning bodies while they were living there.
It's been reported that Chad's adult kids didn't move in until after Tammy died. HIs other son moved back home after his mission ended this year. So it might have just been he and Tammy when she died.

Actually...

Some years ago (2013?) I attended a book signing event for one of CD's published authors, JR, there in the heart of Springville. One of my friends lives there in Springville and wanted to get his books signed, so I went along for the ride. I don't recall if CD was there or not (I think he may have been, along with one or more of his kids), but his books were definitely being sold there as well. Anyhow, I got there late, after JR had finished speaking and the event was pretty much wrapping up, and there was easily 200+ people still there buying books and visiting with the authors, etc. Granted, I don't think everyone there lived in Springville proper, but most certainly enough of them lived in the general area to justify holding the event there in downtown Springville.

There is more I could share, but suffice to say I know for a fact that the prepper movement, AVOW, Energy Healers, "tentites" (those who believe in tent cities) etc., have a surprisingly robust presence throughout the valley, and really throughout the entire intermountain west - from Idaho down to Arizona - and likely beyond (a number are in the Kansas/Missouri area as well). Not all have drunken the Chad Daybell kool-aid, but then again this eclectic "movement" (for lack of a better word) has been around before Chad and will continue to persist in spite of him.

It may surprise you just how pervasive this presence is, even in good ol' Springville. As an example, in regards to this case specifically, even Sheriff Humphries was unaware of this presence in his area and was genuinely surprised to learn just how big of a movement it is. See 4:50-6:15 of this interview:

JMO

I didn't watch the entire interview but watched a good chunk and this guy seems to say, I'm not really sure or I think that's what I read on social media, etc...to a lot of very basic questions. Maybe we should direct him to the timeline here on WS...That was very odd to me

I remember reading in connection with the double homicide murder case in Missoula, MT for which Caryssa Hardy aka Glenn Dibley was convicted that burning a human body produces a very strong and bad odor ("neighbors described a rank smell" in that case), which is obviously that of a burning body. A criminal could claim to be burning dead wildlife, but the odor would definitely draw attention. In this case, it likely caused CD (and associates, if any) to improvise an alternative method of body disposal mid-disposal.
Snipped for focus.
If you've been near an active crematorium, you know this for sure. It's a very specific odor. More horrifically, Auschwitz (the concentration camp where Nazis murdered and burned millions) reportedly was overhung with the aroma of incinerated humans.

Chad Daybell's parents, family issue statement for 'all who are suffering and grieving' | East Idaho News

It is with heavy hearts and extreme sadness, that we wish to express our love and condolences to the families of JJ and Tylee. We especially want to convey our sorrow to Larry and Kay Woodcock and Colby Ryan for the pain and suffering they have endured for many months and especially at this time.

We have hoped and prayed over the many months for the safety and well-being of JJ and Tylee and we are devastated by their passing. We are heart-broken that these beautiful children’s lives were ended tragically and prematurely and for the emptiness and pain it leaves in the lives of their loved ones. We also continue to mourn for Tammy, who has been a daughter and sister to us and part of our family for nearly 30 years. She was the sweetest and kindest person and a wonderful mother to her children.

The lives of her children have been devastated since she passed away and through the events of the past months and recent days. We empathize and know that for every family and loved one involved, healing may take a lifetime. We send our most sincere love and prayers to all those who are suffering and grieving at this time.

The Daybell Family

If they're lumping Tammy in with JJ and Tylee do you suppose they now believe she was murdered? Jmo

JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) attempted to burn the first victim's body and discovered it is much more difficult to do without detection in the kind of temperatures that can be reached in a backyard bonfire than they'd hoped. JMO, but I'm guessing CD (and associates, if any) abandoned that idea mid-process and dragged the remains of the partially burned body out of the fire, placed it on that orange tarp or cover of some kind, dragged the tarp/cover with body atop over to the location where it was found, and dug a hole where they then dumped remains and the tarp. It looks like they may have then mixed some concrete to dump on top (I'm guessing that is the broad mass of white in that orange tarp/cover) and placed some concrete bricks on top of that, probably in the hope that doing so would prevent detection of an odor as the remains continued to decompose.

Gruesome acts. Once society reminds those involved of just how inhumane society sees such behavior, I hope those acts haunt those involved for the rest of their lives. And if they are too sociopathic for that, then I hope the knowledge that the rest of society sees them this way will do so.

I love your use of "and associates, if any"... there's no doubt we all are wondering about this possibility.

Also, I'm wondering if COD cannot be determine for either JJ or Tylee... how will this possibly impact additional charges against both C & L.

So cadaver dogs where on scene first. There just isn't the pictures of them. So LE could have got exact locations from them not someone in the know.

Also more cops could have turned up after the positive response from the dogs. So still really in the dark about if it was someone talking or just satellite images being compared. Amongst a million other things like caravan.

The date of the search seems important in some manner according to insiders we are just not sure why.

TR hadn't applied for any BYU. She knew she wasn't attending. She will have known you can't just turn up. Likely JJ was told this after TR disappearance.

I'm not going to speculate on were TR and JJ died. But we do know that they ended up at the Daybells residence. We also know the Daybell children had no idea about the bodies. But I'll give you two different dates for their burial.

I think the dates of burials would most likely be days when the entire household was away so CD was not disturbed.

Intresting one burial seems to be under a tree and near a pond. Almost a loving setting. While the other seems to just be between a fire pit and a barn. The juxtaposition seems intresting to me.

Now on who was present. Your assertion MBP and LVD were not is unfounded. We know LVD was atleast present for CV death. Possibly held him down. So she doesn't mind seeing dead bodies as her demeanor afterwards and the party can be a testament too.

When and where? We don't know but from the charges it is open to the fact they could have been buried somewhere else first. Or not. Depending on how you read the charges. LE probably don't know yet.

Was that why there was an orange bag/ tarp. To make it less disgusting?

On who is talking question.

LVD is not it. Her laywer requesting information made that clear. Also he at the time represented both of them.
CD neither. Because why do this to yourself.
MBP the family statement put pave to that idea.
Daybell children where all shocked by all accounts so not them.
MG seems to have been lied too so probably did not know.
IP has stopped working with LE and orginally seemed very upset about the revelations. So did not know.
ZP was probably in same boat as IP but is the least known about.

It doesn't really leave anyone. Yes there are some more bit players but if MG didn't know then why would they?

I think its much more likely someone accidentally let something slip. Or data they have been collecting pointed to something.

We know that the police where positive they would find something but not enough that they put in a no fly space onder on the first day. Its very conflicting.

MOO
Just want to comment on the obvious. Women are just as evil as men so I agree that seeing her children die probably didn't bother Lori. I believe that is exactly her style and even her idea.

Nate Eaton was told by a source that the first day of digging was going to be revealing (my word not his). So I do believe LE knew beforehand the children were there.

About 10 pages behind... not sure if this has been discussed.

I am just wondering if anyone might be collecting that $20K reward.

IMG_1031-860x532.jpg

I couldn't agree more.

We have seen these dominate females before in many murder plots. We have seen them be the masterminds so many times before.

It still continues to amaze me how female murderers are capable of luring men to participate in their evil dirty work, but they continue to do so. That's why true crime channels never run out of new cases with many of them devoted to individual deadly female killers or when they team up with others to do unbelievable violence against innocent victims.

Imo, I've seen even more of a shift in recent years concerning female murderers since following cases for decades. All we have to do is look at all of the forums right now on WS showing many female murderers with so many being murderers of their own children.

And the way they are murdering their victims are often gruesome overkills no matter who the victims are including defenseless little children.

These murder plots of these two precious children will be the same with the dominate female being the leader, and mastermind. Imo.

Jmho

You bring up one of our standard "back and forths" over this whole time... Who was the dominant one! Sortof like our dueling banjos!!! It remains a debate to me. I have always felt the combustion was the absolute connection of the two.. neither had total control. I call it "the bad seed meets the budding stud". Melanie basically said the same... "He is hand, she is puppet, and they are both equally bad for each other"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HorrorSoup