Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes,

Kay and Larry are the reason we are where we are... and only for them MOO on all of this to get it all tied together.

They have done EVERYTHING imaginable to keep LE and media on this case to EXPOSE. And they did it. Without them, I don't think this would have come to *light* and would have been kept in the *dark*

May they be blessed a thousand times over.
I cropped and zoomed in on these pictures.

ECqeUWE.jpg

WhkfMAx.jpg
The smaller orange blob is spray paint. In some of the photos with the backhoe you can see spots of orange paint on the dig lines. MOO.

Some of the many thoughts that kept me awake last night....

I never really thought that Lori was capable of living a double life -- she has never really done that because she's never really had to do it. She would tell anyone bizarre things about her life with laughter and charm. And I only realize in hindsight how disarming that can be when the words and the behavior don't match up at all. I doubt anyone has ever called her on any of the crazy stuff in her life. At least not until Charles tried -- and even he couldn't get anyone to see beyond the pretty, breezy, charming person she (also) is. Lori obviously knew not to implicate herself in the death of her own children and then laugh it off, but short of that....

Chad, on the other hand... he has much more experience living a double life than she does. And that's the total opposite of what I would have expected on the surface. How long has he been living in a home with two dead children in his backyard? Crispy white shirt/tie LDS man with a leadership position, grieving widower taking the kids to Knotts Berry Farm, Hawaiian vacationer on an extended child-free honeymoon (add a whole bunch of other stuff here), it'll all make sense later.... he's not at all who tries to pretend he is. The fiction he tried to pass off as non-fiction, all of his extremist beliefs -- so much of his life is not at all what he would like others to believe it is.

Chad and Lori are both very good at deception and manipulation, and neither one of them has any comfort at all in their own skin -- but this stuff is manifested in totally different ways in the two of them.

She was pretty crazy back with Joe Ryan too. I just feel for that guy, fighting a lost cause trying to save Tylee.

I know that husbands #1 and #2 are trying hard to stay out of the light...but now that things are looking pretty good that Lori will be in prison forever.... maybe one of them will come forward for the ride. That would be fun... especially if it just builds upon the her character....

i know others feel differently about the earlier Lori than I do.... but I still think of her as "a bad seed" and him as a failure turned fake.. I know believe all his near death "autobiography" stuff, on which he built his cult are totally fake.

Question for an attorney: Given that Lori and Chad are facing charges for teh same underlying situation, can teh judge actually order them not to communicate since an effective defense may relay on them collaborating? Seems unconstitutional.

This is something I'd love clarity on from a lawyer as well

This is why I tend to think that Lori is the mastermind behind all of it. Typically the way a narcissist works is through extreme flattery and ego-boosting that many of their victims cannot "see through" until they've been drawn into their web of deceit and lies. Pride goeth before a fall.

I do not see Lori showing any empathy or remorse, a sign of narcissism. Chad, on the other hand, I believe is showing signs that his conscience is working on him overtime. JMO

I think CD & LV found common traits in each other..ego, lies & love of $money.
CD was just sneaker killing his spouse.
I still think LV pulled the trigger on Charles Vallow & Alex took the fall.
Obviously neither CD or LV has empathy or a conscience.
Their cognizance thinking is like the mafia. Look how Alex ended up.
Kudos to the next door neighbor reporting CDs recent bonfires.
Especially because people end up very dead around CD.

MOO

I am really curious about the pre-planned move for Emma to move into that house (a verified insider poster here mentioned that the move had been planned for quite some time). Where was CD going to go? Did he plan to stay there? Who was going to live in the home he was planning on putting over the child's body? Why move now (unless it was financial because of Covid shutdowns).
Why would CD want to spend money on putting in a mobile home back there now when he can't even raise enough money to bail his "wife" out of jail?
Now he doesn't have enough money for a piss pot to sell his own urine.
Did he get what he wanted?

Some of the many thoughts that kept me awake last night....

I never really thought that Lori was capable of living a double life -- she has never really done that because she's never really had to do it. She would tell anyone bizarre things about her life with laughter and charm. And I only realize in hindsight how disarming that can be when the words and the behavior don't match up at all. I doubt anyone has ever called her on any of the crazy stuff in her life. At least not until Charles tried -- and even he couldn't get anyone to see beyond the pretty, breezy, charming person she (also) is. Lori obviously knew not to implicate herself in the death of her own children and then laugh it off, but short of that....

Chad, on the other hand... he has much more experience living a double life than she does. And that's the total opposite of what I would have expected on the surface. How long has he been living in a home with two dead children in his backyard? Crispy white shirt/tie LDS man with a leadership position, grieving widower taking the kids to Knotts Berry Farm, Hawaiian vacationer on an extended child-free honeymoon (add a whole bunch of other stuff here), it'll all make sense later.... he's not at all who tries to pretend he is. The fiction he tried to pass off as non-fiction, all of his extremist beliefs -- so much of his life is not at all what he would like others to believe it is.

Chad and Lori are both very good at deception and manipulation, and neither one of them has any comfort at all in their own skin -- but this stuff is manifested in totally different ways in the two of them.

Or as other have said, some very good con artists who realize the way to circumvent murder for $$ and insurance policies know the law, and put up this chit... I didn't kill a human, I killed a zombie... so the law says that I'm not a murderer. As I didn't plan to kill a human...

Darn... someone posted the law on the last thread as to talking to this and I cannot find. Can someone bump that kept that link or the OP?

They are both BEYOND EVIL!!!! I have never ever ever ever followed a case where folks planned deaths for $$ in my entire life.

Planned to shroud outside of the law on purpose.. through *religion*... I do hope many now walk away from the *religion* aspect.... as I think the defense will glom onto this... but it is plain and simple to me... Two murderous folks wanting and scheming for $$$ through life insurance etc and wanting their flings... sick yes, scheming yes....... but not falling for it as they planned..........and OTHERS supported.

All above MOO

I still think Tylee and JJ were killed because they witnessed what really happened when “Alex shot Charles” . They were an unacceptable liability. Not that Lori and Chad weren’t happy to have them gone because they were an inconvenience, but I don’t think that was their motive for murder.

JMO

Moo, agree

BC has been married to JC all along. Not sure about JRs parents... feel we must have known that way back. Colby Ryans father is alive. (Lori's hubbie #2)
This husband remains a mystery . colbys dad. Tylees is dead and given what we know about him from Colby I’d say he wasn’t a nice or good person and I think Alex did at least try something but either way he’s dead and he seemed like a terrible human being. Then we have Charles and he’s obviously murdered. Then TD who had to be murdered or Chad can really tell future and has visions which aren’t always exactly right but somehow involve people he needs out of the way and they do .....go away. Then poor Tylee and JJ . True monsters Lori and Chad.

I still think Tylee and JJ were killed because they witnessed what really happened when “Alex shot Charles” . They were an unacceptable liability. Not that Lori and Chad weren’t happy to have them gone because they were an inconvenience, but I don’t think that was their motive for murder.

JMO
I completely agree with you. Those were two witnesses to murder who were killed and then buried in CD's backyard.

Because they thought they could get away with it since these were two innocent children in LVD's exclusive care and custody (as their sole surviving parent), CD and LVD conspired to isolate these two witnesses, remove these two witnesses from all other family and friends who knew and cared about them, kill these witnesses, dispose of their bodies, and to steal the income intended for their support as living, innocent children.

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Can someone with a medical background explain why you would have “pink” foam coming from your mouth after death? Why pink?
Was she poisoned?
Article states several people questioned why her funeral was rushed and why Chad insisted on no autopsy and now wonder what happened to Tammy. :(

Wonder why his daughter would want to move into his father’s house? Doesn’t she have her own house across the street?
What’s up with all his adult children wanting to live in their father’s house? Was Chad’s plan to stay in Hawaii forever and never live in his house? Do they farm or do something on that land that the adults are needed?
It’s hard to tell what’s going on.

And I would have moved out once I found out about those two sweet children missing and the deaths associated with my father’s new wife - much less their remains in your backyard.

Last edited:
I don't think a lawyer can bow out of a case because their client runs out of money. That's why lawyers typically ask for a large retainer fee upfront.
I think this will turn into a monster trial. Obviously, we don't know what the retainer was or the fee structure. Hell, he could be working for free. However, why would there be any obligation to continue to provide services for free if money does dry up? Maybe they didn't take into account that CD would be arrested and needing those funds also

They obviously weren't great at planning or predicting. Especially bad given his special powers

Got confused thought we were discussing JJ - apologies
Got confused eh? That is the name of this case...
You were asking a bit more about understanding Tylee heritage. I suggest you read the blog that is done by her Aunt Annie Cushing. (We are allowed to post her blog material because she is family, and has been approved for us)
Also adding an interview she did with the media, so you can see how heartful she really is about all this.

Timeline of Events Around the Disappearance of Tylee Ryan and JJ Vallow - Annielytics.com

Aunt of missing Arizona/Idaho teen speaks on history with Lori Vallow-Daybell

I also have a very complex family tree...that I do not think I can post, but send a message if you would like to see...

I hadn’t heard this before. You are right. They knew exactly what they were going to find.

They knew what they were going to find but they didn’t know exactly where. They needed cadaver dogs to indicate where to dig. To be that certain yet still need dogs to id the exact location someone must have talked. And if it was Lori who talked, there would be no need to seal Chad’s probable cause arrest document to protect witnesses.

IMO there’s someone still alive besides Lori and Chad who knows things. This was more than someone’s hunch to check the yard. Whoever it is it would be nice if their conscience drove them to talk rather than fear of prosecution.

JMO, could be that Lori herself did not know where the bodies were, if the deal was made between Alex and Chad to protect Lori as much as possible. I doubt that anyone else was privy to this information, because the more that knew, the less likely it would be to keep the whole thing secret.

Lori may have guilted Chad into compliance since he was the one to pronounce the kids "dark". Chad may have felt some responsibility for Alex (Lori the god's Destroying Angel) taking this literally and sending the kids to the "light" based on Chad's supernatural vision that saw them as going dark.

JJ didn't even know that his father Charles was dead, he believed Charles was traveling. So no way JJ saw anything incriminating. If JJ observed anything, he didn't understand it. Tylee on the other hand is different. I don't think she told police the truth. She could have seen a lot more than what she told police.
The claim that JJ didn't know Charles was dead and he believed Charles was traveling came from Lori.

IMO, Lori is not a credible source because she is most strongly motivated to protect herself. I am eager to hear one day what those at JJ's school noticed about any changes in JJ's words and behavior when he came to school the day CV was murdered.

Last edited:
Since people are obviously fascinated about the objects at the crime scene it would be worthwhile to consider how late in the investigation those images were taken. Let's look at the progress at this particular site. Here's an image when the officers are near the beginning of the "dig." You can see they've identified the area of primary interest and are beginning to use rakes and other tools to start the process. One blue tarp is on the ground and very little additional equipment:
CrimeScene01.JPG

BELOW we still don't have any pop-ups but they are laying out the tarp that will eventually have the orange fabric placed on it. Also note the tripod with laser scanner at the top of the frame. The technicians scanned the surface area before commencing the excavation:
CrimeScene02.JPG

BELOW: A backhoe has been brought in the dig is well underway. You will notice that two popups are positioned and the officers are placing side panels on them to obstruct the view and maintain privacy. This strongly suggests that this is when the remains are going to be documented and then removed from the scene. The blue tarp that will have the orange fabric placed on it has been used for sifting and you can see the dirt beginning to accumulate. On the left is a sifter near the white popup and dirt indicating that this was a location where they used buckets to sift through soil as it was removed:
CrimeScene05.jpg

BELOW: Here's another view of the area of primary interest:BELOW: The additional popups have been removed and we clearly are past the point where the remains were discovered. The tarp in the foreground is obviously where the buckets are used to bring soil that is sifted, creating the dirt pile on the tarp. Note that the orange object is not present:
CrimeScene03.JPG

BELOW: This is the image that most people are studying with the orange fabric and material some believe represents human remains. You can see that all popups are gone and I would be genuinely shocked if the remains have not already been packed and delivered to the lab. It would just be very strange to go through this whole process and take down all the gear while leaving the most important evidence at the edge of the tarp as shown below. That the shape of the orange fabric matches somewhat the area being photographed is probably a coincidence (in my opinion). You may disagree and that's fine.

http://visuallaw.net/CrimeScene04.jpg

Friends of Tammy Daybell express concern over her death | East Idaho News

Can someone with a medical background explain why you would have “pink” foam coming from your mouth after death? Why pink?
Was she poisoned?
Article states several people questioned why her funeral was rushed and why Chad insisted on no autopsy and now wonder what happened to Tammy. :(
Pink foam indicates heart and lungs are not working properly. Which could be caused by poisoning or other causes. In Tammy's case, I am personally convinced her death was not natural. But because she was not autopsied right away, I am not sure anything can be proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HairHawk