Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glycol is a potential poison Chad could have used. There are two common ones used widely - ethylene glycol is flourescent green and propylene glycol is very pink. Both might be tough to hide in a drink! And I don't think the symptoms fit. But in the fall in Idaho I'm sure everyone has antifreeze on hand.

Deicing fluid - Wikipedia

Glycol is a potential poison Chad could have used. There are two common ones used widely - ethylene glycol is flourescent green and propylene glycol is very pink. Both might be tough to hide in a drink! And I don't think the symptoms fit. But in the fall in Idaho I'm sure everyone has antifreeze on hand.

there’s a book about this couple that are living in Southern California and the wife slowly poisons the husband to death by putting ethylene glycol in his lemon lime Gatorade. I wish I could remember the name of the book. I can’t recall the exact detAils at the moment but the lady is on death row in California

Dog couldn't talk and wasn't bringing in any money.
I’ve been surprised that she let the dog live, but suddenly I get it. Lori first tried to sell the dog online for thousands of dollars but it’s trainer saw the ad and immediately reclaimed him. Had Lori not thought she could get big bucks for the pup it likely would have disappeared too. If “Child for Sale” ads were a thing the kids might still be alive too.

From the top of my head. He talked about finding out in his first interview with Nate. It was one line. So not much detail to go on to fill in the picture.

He said it was through media. So unsure if it was a news report or a question about bio dad that let him know. Or something else. It could have been Nate himself.

It was really early on so by Dateline it was old news and probably a bit relieving for CR. I'd think with the craziness of this case it's not suprising its just a little bit vague.

He's going to need counciling for a long time for so many reasons.

I'll try to find the media if I have time today.

I had a quick search. I'm not going crazy right? Nate interviewed CR right? Why can't I find it? Anyone find a copy or transcript?

I agree with you Vislaw as many years ago my friends helped in giving first aid a person who was having a seizure I witnessed frothy mucus from the mouth. As it was in late eighties I was calling for the ambulance from public Telephone box relaying information between both parties.
A while ago there was discussion in what poison could have caused Tammy Daybell's death someone mention Risperidone which could been supplied by Lori as she was withholding JJ medicine. There are two things that could had happened if this is correct/IMOO
During Lock down my family had a situation regarding an over dose with this medicine, it was a terrible incident which scared the daylights out of my husband and I.
We are making sure it never happened again.
At the same time gave me insight from the medical help, Nurse On Call and The Poison Hotline.
One of my children, age 8 as Autism/ADHD so has Risperdone at night two tablets 0.5mg = 10 mg. I gave my child the 10 mg, called out to partner that medicine was done for the night. We had a new unused packet. Hubby did not hear me so an hour later while I was on the telephone he checked the packet of medication he opened the wrong end,if he opened the other side he would had noticed two tablets were gone. Short while later I noticed our child acting odd clumsy, while speaking to hubby we found out what happened.
I contacted the help lines mentioned above, first thing we were told was if our child had a reaction to the extra dose which would be a seizure or twitching fit shaking we were to call the ambulance straight away.
Which did not happen, thank heavens.
Second one was throughout the night hubby and I had to take turns by our child's bed to observe and keep safe sleeping position as our son would be floppy cause dangerous sleep positions can cut off air supply. Twice I had to move our child. First time at 1 am I jumped up,as he rolled into an odd position he was twitching not breathing. I was scared he was so floppy like a Rag doll, he would not been able to move or adjusts his position on his own. It happened again an hour later so I held in him in my arms head back keeping the air passage clear. It was not till nearly 5.30 am our son was moving on his own in his sleep hubby took over watching him there was no more incidents.
Hubby and I been very shaken over this.
After the event, my thoughts went about the post in regard about JJ medicine being used in Tammy Daybell's death. If it had been used, in theory, she could have had a seizure to reaction or her airway passage was blocked due to floppy sleep position. I don't know, but I leave it to you as although my son is 8 he is tall it affected him, but Tammy would had taken( IMO) a higher dose but it would not had needed much in dosage if this is what had happened.
Please it was hard to write about the accident, our son is okay.
Now we have a sign in the house which we tick to say medicine done and we double check with each other before giving medicine.
My heart broke when I heard the news, I was praying that they would be found alive.

I hate to say it but we should throw Covid-19 into the mix. Longshot, yes, but there is evidence now it wass circulating as early as last summer. Death from Covid-19 is from pulmonary edema as well as destruction of the small air sacs in the lungs. I don't think it is a high probability but I think it is higher than malachite poisoning!

I would say if only one person died suspiciously (coughing, etc.), we could look at Covid as a potential cause, but too many people die of "natural causes" around LV for me to be comfortable. And the cytokine storm that kills people with Covid sounds slightly different from Tammy's symptoms.

Whatever type of poison was used on Tammy and Alex (yes, I think Alex was poisoned) was likely used on the children too. Somehow, one of them (CD or LV) got their hands on a poison that will kill without leaving traces in the body. So many substances are toxic, but it would have to be something that doesn't have an overwhelming taste.

LV is evil to be sure, but CD is (JMO MOO) the ringleader here. He's a manipulator and a narcissist. I highly doubt he ever had an OBE as he claims, but people are gullible and he found some followers. When he found LV, who was much prettier than Tammy, he lusted after her and he used her weakness (her desire for spiritual knowledge) to rope her in.

He convinced her the children were already "gone" so ending their physical shells was not going to harm them. LV, of course, wanted that to be true, and she wanted to be a god, so she went along with it. They are both pure evil, but CD is the one who pushed all the deaths in my opinion. It just didn't take too much to convince LV.

Personally, I think the death penalty is appropriate for both.

JMOO

The claim that JJ didn't know Charles was dead and he believed Charles was traveling came from Lori.

IMO, Lori is not a credible source because she is most strongly motivated to protect herself. I am eager to hear one day what those at JJ's school noticed about any changes in JJ's words and behavior when he came to school the day CV was murdered.
I think that travelling claim actually came from JJ's school.

I have missed at least one whole thread so am catching up.

You're even more cynical than I am... and I love it! Also that's the essential thing I'm trying to get at in some of my other posts. Who's the finger and who's the trigger? I get what a charlatan CD is, but charlatans are a dime a dozen. Being a charlatan does not mean you're a murderer. I guess his kind of charlatan was apparently gasoline on her brand of psychotic fire?

How much of this is willing depravity (Chad) vs. mental illness (Lori)? I think all this looks much worse for Chad in a way. Lori is only mentally broken. IMO Chad seems utterly morally broken. That's how he got involved in multiple filicides, a fratricide and a matricide.

Very well said, I think that sums it up well, according to what we know right now.

rsbm
PS Could someone please post the overhead photos of the dig site in the Media thread? I can't find them, and they're hard to cite. I also don't know if I'd even be authorized to post in that thread. There was one set earlier in the day, and another photo (from CBS?) with the orange heap blurred out.
Done.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

and

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I haven't gone beyond photos posted in thread #35 because I gathered they would all be repeats in the subsequent threads.

If anyone finds a photo that I've missed please go ahead and post in the media thread with the relevant link. (Anyone can update the media thread, just FYI).

Thanks to whomever posted the court TV podcast with Nate Eaton. He said 2 things new to me in the interview:

1) LE put a bunch of pieces of evidence together to get the warrant. I can’t remember the exact phrase he used, but that’s basically it.

2) LE went back to Lori’s old Rexburg condo to search a previously unknown crawl space. New tenants lived there at that time.

I've heard of servers putting a few drops of visine in the drinks of annoying customers. They get the $#its and never know why. And I've heard a higher dose can be fatal.

There are many sites referring to this type of murder. Here are two of them. LOOKK at the second one!

CASE ONE
https://people.com/crime/south-carolina-woman-pleads-guilty-fatally-poisoning-husband-eye-drops-sentence-25-years/

In SC, Lana Sue Clayton was sentenced to 25 years for fatally poisoning husband over the summer. Happened in 2018.

CASE TWO
Paramedic accused of fatally poisoning wife with ingredient found in eye drops, nasal spray

in 2019, Hunsucker, a paramedic, was charged murdering his wife with Tetrahydrozoline, found in eye drops and nose spray. He had access to this drug because of his job. Hunsucker refused to let his wife be autopsied and had her cremated.
BUT she was a organ donor and had recent tissues samples taken which showed she had been poisoned! Trial pending.

Okay - here's what I have for this case - please correct anything that might be wrong - I scanned a bunch of articles. Also - "when" was Lori arrested? And do I have ALL her charges correct or are there more?

Wednesday, July 1st:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ am MT) – ID – Joshua Jaxon (JJ) Vallow (7) & Tylee Ashlyn Ryan (17) (JJ last seen 9/23/19 & Tylee on 9/8/19, Rexburg; found 6/9/20 buried in Daybell’s yard in Salem, ID) – only for *Chad Guy Daybell (51) arrested charged (6/9/20) with 2 counts of destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence & concealing remains. $1M bond.
6/10/20 Update: Initial appearance hearing. Judge Faren Eddins sets bail at $1M & explained that should Daybell be able to post bond, he must sign waiver that he must not leave Bonneville, Jefferson, Madison or Fremont counties. He will also be required to wear an ankle monitor at all times. Daybell is scheduled to appear for a preliminary hearing on July 1. More charges pending.
*Lori Norene Vallow-Daybell (46) arrested & charged () with 2 counts of felony desertion & nonsupport of dependent children, resisting or obstructing LE, criminal solicitation to commit a crime & contempt of court. $5M bond.
Guardianship hearing on 9/30/20.

Lori was arrested in Hawaii on 2/20/2020.
You have all of her charges listed as of today. ;)
Her bail was reduced to $1M on 3/6/2020.
Her preliminary hearing is scheduled for 7/9/20 & 7/10/20.

Depending on the amount of foam or froth, and how pronounced the color was I think would help us.

I luckily have never witnessed someone dying but I have seen enough movies of people dying of a heart attack and maybe a little drooling and such would be expected. But if the foam and froth was a large amount and if it had a distinct color then I think it could help lean towards some sort of injested substance.

Its hard without knowing the exact details of what the scene looked like upon arrival.
dbm

Pink tinged foam is something we see when there is fluid in the lungs. Usually from acute heart failure, when it’s called pulmonary edema. This can happen if you have a pulmonary embolism or massive heart attack or even an anaphylactic allergic reaction.

Did Tammy have any allergies? That would be a pretty smart way to kill someone. For example, if someone wanted to knock me off, they would just need to hide some shellfish in a pie!

RSBM CASE TWO Paramedic accused of fatally poisoning wife with ingredient found in eye drops, nasal spray in 2019, Hunsucker, a paramedic, was charged murdering his wife with Tetrahydrozoline, found in eye drops and nose spray. He had access to this drug because of his job. Hunsucker refused to let his wife be autopsied and had her cremated. BUT she was a organ donor and had recent tissues samples taken which showed she had been poisoned! Trial pending.

WS has a thread for that case at NC - Stacy Hunsucker, allegedly killed by husband with eye drops, 23 Sept 2018 *Arrest*

For decades it was tasteless so many black widows used antifreeze to murder many victims.

Finally in the 2000s iirc all makers of this product were required to add an additive that would change the tasteless liquid into being very distasteful should it be put in another liquid or food for those with criminal intent to poison.

Of course it also deters any child from drinking it.

Why it took decades to change antifreeze products has always been puzzling to me knowing how many murderers over the years had used this very same product. The majority who've used this poisoning method have been females.

Lynn Turner from Georgia murdered two victims this way. She sits on death row today.

It continues to amaze me though how often parents still leave dangerous products in areas reachable by children. In some of the cases it makes me wonder if they were left out on purpose or accidentally since we are seeing more, and more cases of parents murdering their children in many ways.

Jmho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members