Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this link I posted previously seems daunting but for just a quick visual... scroll down to the black and white satellite pictures (Figures 19A/B and 20A/B) comparing changes to the earth. Test bodies were placed in various graves and you can see the changes (11 month and 16 month after interment... each "B" picture shows you the location of the graves).

'Sorry, sometimes I just geek out over this kind of thing!

Exploring non-invasive approaches to assist in the detection of clandestine human burials: developing a way forward

This is really interesting piece.. I'm gonna have to read the entire thing. And yeah.. you can clearly see the outlines of the graves

Night all. Thank you for keeping me company today whether you knew you were or not. You all have changed me for the positive, and truly, truly kept me company more than I knew I needed. Thank you! All of my hugs. (Don’t dare call me mushy) Please stay safe. Insert heart here.
And. Justice WILL be served for Tylee and JJ. If I have hope in anything, it’s that.
moooooooo

RSBM
Of the gamer/geek crowd (either video or board or live) there is a small percentage who get pulled into fantasy-magical thinking but it isn't particularly common. There is a small group of people who are already unstable who gravitate towards into fantasy/sci-fi/gamer/geek culture but in general they lack the social skills to pull people in. Again not never, I've certainly seen a few small groups coagulate with some strange ideas but they tend to be younger. Like 16-32 range, not mid life very often. 16-24 ish is the most common and generally they mostly grow out of it.

Thank you for posting this. I am old enough (or young enough) to remember the hue and cry of the Moral Majority (Jerry Falwell's political organization) in the US over roleplaying games like Dungeons and Dragons, as well as Tom Hanks's early TV-movie "Mazes and Monsters". Parents across the US (and perhaps the world), especially in faith communities, were being told that roleplaying games were the tool of Satan and would make you mentally ill!

I have not seen anything that would suggest they got a warrant for the cloud account. My guess is that Lori didn't allow the kids to have passwords on their devices and the account was just open.
You are probably right, may not be the whole cloud account.

It says “through service of a search warrant RPD has obtained a photo from Lori Vallows ICloud account of TR in Yellowstone that is time stamped 9-8-2019”.

I guess that could just be looking at the phone they got in Hawaii?

upload_2020-6-15_22-25-3.jpeg

Has anyone else watched the part about Chad and Lori? It starts about 12:10. The THEORY is If I understand this correctly, in the beginning of the day of the police dig, there was a female in a baseball hat pointing out where the graves were?! Much like in the Kelsey Berreth case?! Supposedly some pictures are ‘out there’ but is it Lori?! It was said, it is hard to tell.
Interesting for sure.....
It wasn’t Lori:
1. She was holed up with her attorney all day
2. She requested all documents related to the search warrant. If she had initiated the search she would not need the documents
3. IF she was out there she would have on jail clothes
4. A female in a baseball cap should not be considered odd or out of place. I am sure she was a very qualified forensic scientist or LE Officer.

That is a lot of information for me to process. Can you provide some links so that I can follow along? I can’t match some of the info I have written down with this. Thank you! No clue on where to find info like the track, I’m just not sure where to look for all of this. Thank you!
From MG interview with Nate Eaton-session 2
"
Melanie Gibb visits Rexburg
Lori moved into a townhouse in Rexburg with her two children, Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan,
the first week of September. Lori’s brother, Alex Cox, arrived a few days later and rented a
different townhouse in the same complex.
Gibb visited Sept. 19 and remembers walking around the
Brigham Young University-Idaho campus and indoor track
with Lori and Chad, who were holding hands and kissing.

Night all. Thank you for keeping me company today whether you knew you were or not. You all have changed me for the positive, and truly, truly kept me company more than I knew I needed. Thank you! All of my hugs. (Don’t dare call me mushy) Please stay safe. Insert heart here.
And. Justice WILL be served for Tylee and JJ. If I have hope in anything, it’s that.
moooooooo

Good night! Nothing wrong with being mushy lol JMO

It wasn’t Lori:
1. She was holed up with her attorney all day
2. She requested all documents related to the search warrant. If she had initiated the search she would not need the documents
3. IF she was out there she would have on jail clothes
4. A female in a baseball cap should not be considered odd or out of place. I am sure she was a very qualified forensic scientist or LE Officer.

I agree.. plus it was reported that she was in jail and threw a fit when she found out what happened at Chad's

If it is later proven that JC lied (or intentionally mislead) LE about the 10/1 phone call, could she be charged with obstruction of justice? - or is it only a crime to lie to the FBI, and not to state and local police?
There are a ton of things that "could" happen. I would assume they'd simply use this information to create more pressure as the punishment would be light. However, if we look at LV and if things think solely from an evidence standpoint, there is plenty to suggest she violated many federal laws. At the end of the day, Al Capone was brought down by...

The point means something to me, I do care. IMO there was a moral obligation to be truthful, not to mislead.
You're talking about LV's mother, right?

Is it morally indefensible for mothers to stand by their children, believe in their innocence and stay loyal? Similarly with best friends.

You think we should throw our loved ones under the bus to the media, at the first opportunity?

Friends and family of the suspects are victims, too, because their natural loyalty and trust has been betrayed.

There are a ton of things that "could" happen. I would assume they'd simply use this information to create more pressure as the punishment would be light. However, if we look at LV and if things think solely from an evidence standpoint, there is plenty to suggest she violated many federal laws. At the end of the day, Al Capone was brought down by...
Syphilis!!!!!! And the IRS

RSBM

Thank you for posting this. I am old enough (or young enough) to remember the hue and cry of the Moral Majority (Jerry Falwell's political organization) in the US over roleplaying games like Dungeons and Dragons, as well as Tom Hanks's early TV-movie "Mazes and Monsters". Parents across the US (and perhaps the world), especially in faith communities, were being told that roleplaying games were the tool of Satan and would make you mentally ill!

Some people who are unstable end up in it. Then again I wouldn't consider Falwell to be stable, so I guess everyone's got their bit o' crazy.

You're talking about LV's mother, right?

Is it morally indefensible for mothers to stand by their children, believe in their innocence and stay loyal? Similarly with best friends.

You think we should throw our loved ones under the bus to the media, at the first opportunity?

Friends and family of the suspects are victims, too, because their natural loyalty and trust has been betrayed.
NO, it is right to stand by your children/family, I agree.
It is however, morally wrong to lie about 2 missing kids who, although we all assumed were dead, were just found buried in their new son in law's back yard.
JMO

Hi Websleuth friends:),
Since I can never figure out exactly what's okay to mention, and what's not okay, I'll just dance around what I found. Check out Chad's new attorney, and look up his past legal history. I'm not sure what impact it might have, but I would guess it might bias him against Lori.

And ultimately it does not matter if JJ died on September 24 and JC lied to the news media or if she is telling the truth and JJ died sometime in October. He'd still dead and we know that with certainty now.

All of this does matter and the proper parties will utilize this as I would assume. Yes, we are certain of the outcome but this information (or misinformation) could be very powerful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NurseTM