Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/jlumfox10/status/1273723416483258368

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

BOUDREAUX CASE: New docs filed in custody battle between niece of Lori Vallow & her ex-husband include lists of key witnesses/exhibits. Per doc, Melanie Gibb will testify to say Melani Pawlowski went w/ aunt LV to Hawaii in Oct. JJ & Tylee had already been missing. #fox10phoenix

2:05 PM · Jun 18, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Retweets
Wow. Hawaii in Oct? So did Lori go to Hawaii before the wedding trip?

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, but this is my first post. Been sick and off work, so have much more time on my hands than usual.. weird to have so much extra time. Not quite sure what to do with myself. I have wanted to post for a while now, but never was brave enough I suppose :)

This case just blows my mind. I have followed it for a while now and have been reading through all of these threads trying to catch up. Sorry if this has been answered before, but is there anything that suggests Chad knew the kids and actually spent any time with them? I saw a picture of JJ and Tylee when they were at Yellowstone, but think that was Alex with them, and not Chad. From what I have read, it seems like he couldn't have known them well at all, other than what Lori would have told him?

Welcome! I know you posted this a bit ago, but I thought I would provide MyHonestOpinion of the answer to this. Chad knew who her kids were. He stayed at her house when she was still married to Charles. They had an affair for over 2 years. Melanie says she walked with them around BYU Idaho when she visited and "Alex was watching JJ". Chad knew she had kids. He also knew exactly when they disappeared. Lori is evil, but so is he...

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

27 mins ·
GIBB TO TESTIFY: New information appears to be in this list of witnesses filed by Brandon Boudreaux’s attorney.

“Ms. Gibb will testify regarding her knowledge as to Preparing a People, Mother’s involvement with Preparing a People, Ms. Gibb’s conversations with Mother (Pawlowski) regarding the attempt on Father’s (Boudreaux) life, Mother’s beliefs, Mother’s travel to Hawaii in October to spend time with Lori Vallow-Daybell.”

Other witnesses include Teresa Boudreaux, Brandon’s mother.

Many of the exhibits have seen in media reports but number 48 says “responses from Daybell children.”

The next hearing is set for July 1.

Attachments

• mel1.jpg
    mel1.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 156
  • mel2.jpg
    mel2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 197
  • mel3.jpg
    mel3.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 197
  • mel4.jpg
    mel4.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 178
  • mel5.jpg
    mel5.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 132
I read it and it made my physically ill. The people she's blaming are the only people who stood up for the kids. They would have never been found otherwise. There's nothing twisted about that, Melani. You lived next to the kids in Idaho and did NOTHING. Your ex husband was shot at and you did NOTHING.

Yeah, when you evaluate her reactions to the attempted shooting of the Father of her children her behaviour is odd.

From experience I can say I was and remain more concerned for my x despite a high conflict divorce and custody fight than she is by a longggggg shot.

MP's reactions are nonchalant about things they shouldn't be nonchalant about. Lack of empathy appears to be quite normal in this family.

27 mins ·
GIBB TO TESTIFY: New information appears to be in this list of witnesses filed by Brandon Boudreaux’s attorney.

“Ms. Gibb will testify regarding her knowledge as to Preparing a People, Mother’s involvement with Preparing a People, Ms. Gibb’s conversations with Mother (Pawlowski) regarding the attempt on Father’s (Boudreaux) life, Mother’s beliefs, Mother’s travel to Hawaii in October to spend time with Lori Vallow-Daybell.”

Many of the exhibits have seen in media reports but number 48 says “responses from Daybell children.”

What does Chad Daybell's kids mean ? And how would they know these people? Also , what is the Fox 10 email from Jason Mow mean?. Does anyone remember that post about JM posting about a jeep for Sale and JM states "I know a GUY? "

Often thought it was a lie. But Suzanne Freeman's interview with Nate Eaton convinced me that he totally made it up, and basically "borrowed" some of Suzanne's stuff. Chad is a total fraud.

Agree. I don't think there is a single NDE or vision that CD has talked about that was not self-serving, either in establishing his mythos, or in rationalizing why he was doing something, or explain something he was about to do (telling TD to quit Frontierville, moving to Rexburg, identifying zombies, explaining TD's death). To that latter point, I don't think his vision of TD dying was ever real. Some accounts say he'd been having that vision for a long time. If anything it means to me that he was fantasizing/toying with the idea of killing TD much much earlier than even LV's involvement, which is the truly frightening part, to me.

ETA: Actually the list of truly frightening things in this case is now so long that it is hard to isolate what tops the list, other than the murders of the children.

27 mins ·

i think this will be Melani's undoing. July is sure going to be busy month. we have 2 hearings on the same day!!

Often thought it was a lie. But Suzanne Freeman's interview with Nate Eaton convinced me that he totally made it up, and basically "borrowed" some of Suzanne's stuff. Chad is a total fraud.

Likely. That is not how NDE's even work. He didn't almost die, then have hallucinations/visions while his body was shutting down/shut down or brain was shutting down. Lots of his other stuff like "portals" and "closets" which are from other writings - you can find the same ideas talked about on that pure revelations website.

I think this version is the closest to what happened, JMOO. MG describes Lori as being very spiritual, very seeking, and she fell right into Chad's nightmare scenario. Not that she was ever close to being an innocent victim--no way--but he talked her into believing he was a prophet and she was a god. He played on her natural narcissistic tendencies and her desire for grandeur.

MG says Lori was shocked at first at the zombie thing, but it didn't take too much for Chad to convince her that her husband and kids needed to go.

The bottom line for me is lust. In an ordinary world, Lori would not be attracted to a slug like Chad if he was a plain old person, a blue collar worker. He had no money, no looks, and no real future (in a realistic sense). Lori had looks, a doting husband and she was so far out of Chad's league that he had to use something else on her--her spiritual weakness.

I hope they both get the death penalty, but I think Chad orchestrated all the deaths, although Lori may have killed her own kids.

Warped all the way around.
I agree. IMO never underestimate what a chronically insecure man will do to 'win over' the kind of woman who he's always dreamt of possessing. Especially if he's in the throes of a mid-life crisis: aging, a stalled career, and, IMO, has a happy, successful wife who is more interested in her children and grandchildren than in him.

We usually admire that kind of relentless determination to win over the princess: movies are made about it, fairy tales are constructed around it. But it has a dark side, involving 'slaying' all those that get in your way: dragons, rivals...

:) Well, I think we all noted that he didn't respond to the judge correctly, and he didn't seem engaged with the process (another posted above that he may have been in shock and the penny had dropped that he was in big doo doo). However, no matter how shocked someone is, they dont forget good manners!! Dare I say it, he seemed zombie like :)

He is being disrespectful. The people on here who know the family believe strongly he was brought up to be respectful to judges and if that is true in a state of shock he would revert to what he was familiar with. However if you believe you are a prophet and a god then basic disrespect of the process is a point he is making. To me he isn't zombie like, this is part of his personality - shallow.

The new custody docs mention fb posts. I went to her page which had been changed. No posts. Profile pic of she and IP most likely in Jackson Hole. Banner pic are some kids in what appears to be HI. I had noticed her sister's was removed entirely when remains were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phillippantuso