Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
who was doing the timelines and wondered about the gap in October and Lori's visit to Hawaii? Was it you @Tortoise ? I had a thought last night when reading the timeline. Tylee's friend sent a text and it wasn't answered for about 6 days. I think this is because Lori did not take Tylees phone with her to Hawaii in October, she left it in Rexburg, and answered the text when she came back to Rexburg. This should hopefully narrow down the timings of the October Hawaii visit.

MOO

I forgot who asked and forgot to copy the quote for this post but:

David Warwick is MG's boyfriend

Thus, hinky meters were very slow to activate
Love this statement @Cryptic LOL!

Also, are we able to sleuth information/anything related to the BB/MG family matter, specifically the Father's List of Witnesses and Exhibits document disclosed by @JustinLum/Fox 10 yesterday? I researched and found a few items relating to cases in different jurisdictions listed on same.

who was doing the timelines and wondered about the gap in October and Lori's visit to Hawaii? Was it you @Tortoise ? I had a thought last night when reading the timeline. Tylee's friend sent a text and it wasn't answered for about 6 days. I think this is because Lori did not take Tylees phone with her to Hawaii in October, she left it in Rexburg, and answered the text when she came back to Rexburg. This should hopefully narrow down the timings of the October Hawaii visit.

MOO
I will be doing the timeline update. I made this post about a week ago in the last thread - I don't know if it was this one you were remembering?

"The lie that Lori told the nanny on 24th Sep, that she was in Hawaii, stands out. <snip> She wouldn't actually leave for Hawaii for well over another month.

I think it's an important lie because it was a risky one. She wouldn't have known that the nanny might not do some sitting for a neighbor she met while she was sitting for JJ the week before, and she could have bumped into Lori outside the apartments or even in a local shop. It would have been enough to say JJ was away to give her a break, and for Lori to still be at home without him.

I get the feeling it's an alibi and it could indicate that Lori really was away at that time. The next time we have an event for Lori is 1st Oct putting a tote into storage.

We're not likely to get any more information on this until there is a trial and maybe some digital evidence, but it wouldn't surprise me if Lori went somewhere for a week after JJ was killed. Or she took him away somewhere to kill him?
"

It doesn't refer to October though. Hmm.

I'll bear that unanswered text in mind when I update the timeline.

•Jun 18, 2020

Was shared yesterday. If you right click and copy URL and open in Youtube, you can see when posted. They put up 3 yesterday on their facebook.
I kinda feel like a ditz but usually feel pretty tech savvy. Are you sure it was shared on EIN yesterday? I absolutely don’t see it or the other two shared from their Facebook page in the last week. I like to look at comments with Facebook posts sometimes, but I absolutely can’t find this recently.

I am on mobile and I can’t click for the url, it opens immediately for me. I’m just looking for the fb post, can you share that?

I forgot who asked and forgot to copy the quote for this post but:

David Warwick is MG's boyfriend

Love this statement @Cryptic LOL!

Also, are we able to sleuth information/anything related to the BB/MG family matter, specifically the Father's List of Witnesses and Exhibits document disclosed by @JustinLum/Fox 10 yesterday? I researched and found a few items relating to cases in different jurisdictions listed on same.
I am not sure. alert mod to your post and they should be able to answer.

why would anyone anywhere want to rub shoulders with Chad knowing he is married to a woman who has defied a court order to produce her children, has hidden or done away with them?

Because the Court order must be illegitimate- right?

As another poster stated, his friends and associates all have antigovernment views. The group then mixed in fringe end times theology and possibly other practices associated with Mormon fringe groups.

This leads to an accepted narrative of "oppressive" governmental agencies and courts starting to persecute heroic families who are "in the know" and living righteously. The family is clearly "in the know" as far as they are concerned. So, of course, they are being victimized by Courts seeking to destroy them- right?

Likewise, in addition to polygamy, fringe Mormon groups can have histories of welfare fraud. Thus, hiding children relating to polygamous custody disputes or shuffling children around to facilitate welfare filings is not uncommon.

In the end, "oppressive" courts issuing illegitimate orders makes sense in their world. So might children being shuffled around or hidden for a variety of uhmm……."administrative" reasons.

Last edited:
I think you are right, in that anybody's "hinky meter" would eventually go off. But... the couple was not only anti government , but also involved in a Mormon fringe group(s).

Mormon fringe groups are usually polygamous and despite their self image as self reliant pioneers, also have a long history of welfare fraud. Thus, there are needs to hide children regarding polygamy centered custody disputes, or conversely, shuffle children around to support welfare filings in multiple jurisdictions.

Then factor in that it is common for Mormon fringe groups to maintain isolated compounds or communities. Their fringe group was apparently not part of the polygamous compounds in US, MX or Canada.

But, the concept of having access to remote compounds is not unusual for the sub culture. Likewise, some people may have ties to more than one fringe group, and by extension, have access to different isolate communities.

So....

The couple's associates live in a world where "oppressive" government agencies are everywhere and constantly plot against families "In the know". They also live in a world where children frequently disappear only to re-appear later and a world where entire families escape into compounds for various reasons - then resurface no worse for wear.

Thus, hinky meters were very slow to activate.

I'm starting to wonder if Chad was open to moving towards polygamy.

I think we're up to 3 women he tried to or was involved with all while married to Tammy.

Maybe the self appointed ruler of the First Church of the White Tents needed multiple wives.

I think I suddenly understand how Sister Wives get roped into this. Ugh.

Jmo

AFAIK you can change it whenever.
I realize you can change your name easily. But, didn’t they get married over the weekend? Would the change of names be processed via the Nevada court system? I guess it’s a one stop shop wedding facility.

Because the Court order must be illegitimate- right?

As another poster stated, his friends and associates all have antigovernment views. The group then mixed in fringe end times theology and other practices associated with Mormon fringe groups.

This leads to an accepted narrative of "oppressive" governmental agencies and courts starting to persecute heroic families who are "in the know" and living righteously. The family is clearly "in the know" as far as they are concerned. So, of course, they are being victimized by Courts seeking to destroy them- right?

Likewise, in addition to polygamy, fringe Mormon groups can have histories of welfare fraud. Thus, hiding children relating to polygamous custody disputes or shuffling children around to facilitate welfare filings is not uncommon.

In the end, "oppressive" courts issuing illegitimate orders makes sense in their world. So might children being shuffled around or hidden for a variety of uhmm……."administrative" reasons.
DBM responded to incorrect post :)

Last edited:
Consider the source. Chad said Tammy was depressed, off her meds and jealous. And he offered the info when explaining why JR couldn’t visit. Perhaps he and JR were romantically involved. Perhaps not but JR wanted to be. Perhaps Chad just didn’t want her as a houseguest. Who knows? But I give Tammy’s reported depression and jealousy no more credence than than Lori’s cookie get together w/the Daybell kids. Maybe it happened, but just because MG thinks it did doesn’t make it so.
I wasn’t happy to see that stated from JR. I don’t think she had pure motives in stating it- the depression meds. But if true and Tammy was still taking them, it does give an avenue for poison.

I think I asked the question previously, but didn't get a response. How can she get that much in SS?
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #39

I'm starting to wonder if Chad was open to moving towards polygamy.

I think we're up to 3 women he tried to or was involved with all while married to Tammy. Maybe the self appointed ruler of the First Church of the White Tents needed multiple wives.

I think this is a distinct possibility.

Unlike other fringe groups with very set beliefs, the Mormon fringe groups seem more fluid. While some groups may not practice polygamy under current conditions, they probably don't disavow it as a concept either.

Then factor in that fringe leaders of any type- religious, political, social, have a long and glorious history of modifying purportedly unchanging teachings to match their own developing interests.

These new interests can be sexual, or more mundane- say teachings that once communalized group property being modified to state that property the leader wants is now ohh so private. If the leader's new interests are of the sexual sort, new teachings regarding polygamy, or in secular groups, "open relationships" etc. quickly get advanced.

Last edited:
I kinda feel like a ditz but usually feel pretty tech savvy. Are you sure it was shared on EIN yesterday? I absolutely don’t see it or the other two shared from their Facebook page in the last week. I like to look at comments with Facebook posts sometimes, but I absolutely can’t find this recently.

I am on mobile and I can’t click for the url, it opens immediately for me. I’m just looking for the fb post, can you share that?
I think they are only on EIN's youtube channel.

ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

I will be doing the timeline update. I made this post about a week ago in the last thread - I don't know if it was this one you were remembering?

"The lie that Lori told the nanny on 24th Sep, that she was in Hawaii, stands out. <snip> She wouldn't actually leave for Hawaii for well over another month.

I think it's an important lie because it was a risky one. She wouldn't have known that the nanny might not do some sitting for a neighbor she met while she was sitting for JJ the week before, and she could have bumped into Lori outside the apartments or even in a local shop. It would have been enough to say JJ was away to give her a break, and for Lori to still be at home without him.

I get the feeling it's an alibi and it could indicate that Lori really was away at that time. The next time we have an event for Lori is 1st Oct putting a tote into storage.

We're not likely to get any more information on this until there is a trial and maybe some digital evidence, but it wouldn't surprise me if Lori went somewhere for a week after JJ was killed. Or she took him away somewhere to kill him?
"

It doesn't refer to October though. Hmm.

I'll bear that unanswered text in mind when I update the timeline.
Thanks, I think it was something I picked up on from a post by @KonaHonu

Eaton: Did you visit Lori in Rexburg before you moved there?
Melani: I did I think on a weekend. My ex, Brandon Boudreaux, and I have 50/50 custody, and so anytime it wasn’t my time with my kids, I was a wreck and just missed my kids. I tried to go hike in Arizona or go on a trip, and I did go visit Lori for a weekend up there (in Rexburg). She said, “Just come. Try out somewhere new and come see if you like it up here.”

So if I saw Lori, she was still moving in and getting situated, so I didn’t spend a lot of time over there. I did see some of their things, and she had a room set up perfectly for Tylee and JJ, and it didn’t seem strange to me.

Snipped and bolded by me for focus. Interesting that Melani claims she saw some of the kids items and that Lori had a room set up for them but when LE knocked on her door in November she acted like didn't know for sure who lived where:

Melani: I’m foggy on this date but (Rexburg Police) Detective Hermosillo and another gentleman had come to my door while I was moving my stuff in so it had to have been early in November – I’d guess the second week in November.

I get a knock at the door, and I open it and see police, and I’m jumpy because what is my ex up to? What’s the next thing? Are my kids OK?

The detective said, “Do you know who lives next door?” And I said, “Yes, I think Alex’s name was on the lease, so sometimes my uncle’s over there, sometimes my aunt goes over there,” and I didn’t know what that was about. That was it. That was my first encounter with Rexburg Police.

Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids | East Idaho News

Also, we know the nanny that watched JJ in Sept said there was no indication Tylee lived there and JJ was sleeping on a mattress on the floor in Lori's bedroom. If there was a bedroom set up for Tylee then it wasn't there for a very long time. What happened to Tylee's bed and other personal items between Sept 8th when she was last seen alive and Sept 18th when the nanny first visited the townhome? MBP would have had to visit Lori sometime during that window of 10 days to see Tylee's stuff but not see Tylee there. There's no way I believe she didn't question Lori about where her cousin Tylee was on that Sept visit. And then when the police knocked on her door, she didn't even want to admit she knew which apt was Lori's even though she knew full well that Lori had lived in the apt next to hers. Why was she covering for Lori at that time? This whole thing stinks!

MOO.

Last edited:
ETA: I guess HI trip would explain why she missed her divorce proceeding. This would also be an indication of her priorities (her own children vs being with LVD in HI)

SBM

She wasn’t worried about a court ruling in her favor. In her mind BB would be taken care of and her kids would be with her.

MOO

Last edited:
Yes I take what JR says with a huge grain of salt. She was 100% behind CD in the beginning and saw the children in a light filled room, total denial about what had actually happened. Now, all the sudden, she turns on him. I'm thinking she is in it for her 15 minutes!
I'm not sure why JR defended him at first. Perhaps she still considered him a friend and didn't believe he was capable of murdering children. She changed her mind after more info came out in MSM and after Chad rejected her beliefs in a message on AVOW.

Snipped and bolded by me for focus. Interesting that Melani claims she saw some of the kids items and that Lori had a room set up for them but when LE knocked on her door in November she acted like didn't know for sure who lived where:

Melani: I’m foggy on this date but (Rexburg Police) Detective Hermosillo and another gentleman had come to my door while I was moving my stuff in so it had to have been early in November – I’d guess the second week in November.

I get a knock at the door, and I open it and see police, and I’m jumpy because what is my ex up to? What’s the next thing? Are my kids OK?

The detective said, “Do you know who lives next door?” And I said, “Yes, I think Alex’s name was on the lease, so sometimes my uncle’s over there, sometimes my aunt goes over there,” and I didn’t know what that was about. That was it. That was my first encounter with Rexburg Police.

Melani and Ian Pawlowski discuss religious beliefs, disturbing court documents, why Lori Daybell isn't talking and what they know about missing kids | East Idaho News

Also, we know the nanny that watched JJ in Sept said there was no indication Tylee lived there and JJ was sleeping on a mattress on the floor in Lori's bedroom. If there was a bedroom set up for Tylee then it wasn't there for a very long time. What happened to Tylee's bed and other personal items between Sept 8th when she was last seen alive and Sept 18th when the nanny first visited the townhome? MBP would have had to visit Lori sometime during that window of 10 days to see Tylee's stuff but not see Tylee there. There's no way I believe she didn't question Lori about where her cousin Tylee was on that Sept visit. And then when the police knocked on her door, she didn't even want to admit she knew which apt was Lori's even though she knew full well that Lori had lived in the apt next to hers. Why was she covering for Lori at that time? This whole thing stinks!

MOO.

agree... and also how she said “I think Alex’s name was on the lease”.

weird statement. Was she trying to throw off LE by saying “on the lease” to allude he doesn’t really live there? Or did he really not live there but need a place to crash or hide a body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK