Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about spud harvest. I pulled this from the timeline.

26 Sept 2019 thru 7 Oct 2019 - Madison School District, where JJ was previously enrolled, is closed for the spud harvest break. Spud Harvest moved up a week for North Fremont students

Thinking about it again differently. Lori withdrew JJ on September 24th. In reality the school was about to be closed for spud harvest. She could’ve waited to withdraw him on October 8th.

Is this because she knew he would die before the 26th and she had plans to be in Hawaii not messing with calling to withdraw him or withdraw him in person? To me this narrows our timeline further.

Again, @Gardener1850 ’s great timeline.

24 Sept 2019 – Lori unenrolled JJ from Kennedy Elementary School in Rexburg, ID, telling administrators she planned to homeschool him. No requests were made for JJ’s transcripts (Fox 13 Salt Lake City; East Idaho News; Affidavit of Probable Cause Doc).

Thank you for the link.

It's going to be difficult (to put it mildly) to logically or rationally discuss any statements from JR. JMO

What do you think is the protocol here if Julie and Eric are not sleuthable but keeps inserting themselves into the investigation publicly? JR particularly. There must be some allowance for the parts these people play in relationship to the information they are bringing up and privy too.

I personally think JR is not stable and the people around her making it worse. Ethically since I think she is deeply unstable and this is making things worse sleuthing her is likely not good for her, however her information and its veracity and timing and motivations of the key players is possibly relevant. Same with this possible other affair - she and her husband (if they are not LVD and CV) is not a sleuthable person but any dates and motivations or theological ideas about why they thought this was okay is possibly relevant information?

Like "affair lady 1 met around 123 date, and discussed polygamy with CD" would be, but "Mrs. Affair Lady and her husband Mr. I'll Beat Your *advertiser censored* For Talking to My Wife live at Midlifecrisisville, AZ" probably isn't?

I also think it's possible the original Arizona woman was Lori and Julie didn't understand that. I still think Chad and Lori knew each other for longer than we realize. MOO
Chad himself told JR about the other woman. He had to back off after her husband threatened to publicly expose him. IMO this did not repeat with Lori and Charles in early 2019, because the second time Chad didn't seem threatened. In the fall 2018 Chad sent JR the picture where he's in a kitchen with Lori and other women.

on a side note: if your "priesthood" allows you to sacrifice children to your desires you are not worshiping Jesus but there are clear descriptions in the Bible about which deity that is. It even often involves fire. In theory as a "prophet" he should be familiar with such passages even in a cursory reading and therefore even from a religious pov he cannot claim not to know the difference between the moral distinction of right and wrong in this matter.)
I don't think an esoteric knowledge of the more obscure passages in the bible are necessary to know thou shalt not kill. Pretty sure that's drilled into LDS kids in Sunday school.

ETA, I agree with the first part of your post, so have respectfully snipped it out.

Last edited:
Chad himself told JR about the other woman. He had to back off after her husband threatened to publicly expose him. IMO this did not repeat with Lori and Charles in early 2019, because the second time Chad didn't seem threatened. In the fall 2018 Chad sent JR the picture where he's in a kitchen with Lori and other women.
Well, I guess my problem is I don't believe anything JR says, even if she said Chad said something, I don't necessarily believe that, so it's makes everything involving JR very messy. MOO

Could be he heard it from Lori but doesn't know that she is talking about Chad who has claimed he is Moroni and he is the prophet. In this scenario the priesthood blessing are Chad. Charles doesn't know that when she says she is married to Moroni she means Chad.

(on a side note: if your "priesthood" allows you to sacrifice children to your desires you are not worshiping Jesus but there are clear descriptions in the Bible about which deity that is. It even often involves fire. In theory as a "prophet" he should be familiar with such passages even in a cursory reading and therefore even from a religious pov he cannot claim not to know the difference between the moral distinction of right and wrong in this matter.)

I’ll take ‘Who is Moloch?’ for 500, Alex!

Yeah, it just sounds like a cover. It may be that his reason for not wanting her even in town was just because of LV. Making up a Tammy excuse could have just been a cover for that. Keeping his paramours and former/potential paramours apart.
This was in mid 2018. LV was still in Arizona and JR planned to visit Chad in Idaho.

I’ll take ‘Who is Moloch?’ for 500, Alex!
Maybe they need to talk to Hector Sosa again after all. MOO. He was talking about Moloch a while ago but silly me, I thought at the time, no this is crazy but there will never be murdering children by fire crazy in all of this..... MOO

Reminds me of the advice by William Gibson that before you are diagnosed with depression assess if you are in fact surrounded by assholes.

TD probably was depressed for very understandable reasons - she was being profoundly abused and didn't know it because she wasn't being hit and people thought he was a good guy.

Imagine the people around your husband are helping him do this to you and don't see anything wrong with it while he continues to harm you more and more calling it godly. If this poor woman was "sealed" to this man I hope for her sake that someone undoes it for her even if it is ceremonial. What a horrifying idea.
What a good idea.
Hopefully her kids are figuring out how to to get her clean away from CD, even if ceremonial.

... is MG’s boyfriend/SO, I think.
Is there a MM stating this? If not, you must delete or ask mod to delete this, it is strongly against TOS to print people's names in this manner.

Going back to this... It just makes me think she had truly met Tammy. If she had, and others knew it, it would be suspicious not to be there. But if not, why go? Why risk it?

I have nothing in msm to quote saying she had met her. But I hope some reporter follows up on that question.

The question that I bolded - reminds me of multiple stories going back for decades of killers showing up at events, just to glorify in what they've accomplished, and how nobody knows....

JMO

Melani also signed her lease agreement in late October (agreement was created on October 28): Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
True, but many legal documents can be signed online nowadays; this may not necessarily mean she was in Rexburg on the 28th. (I think she probably was but am hesitant to count it as an established fact based solely on that)

I don't think an esoteric knowledge of the more obsure passages in the bible are necessary to know thou shalt not kill. Pretty sure that's drilled into LDS kids in Sunday school.

"great leaders of warriors" chosen by God and kill people is also pretty common
ES and JR were not part of Chad's mini cult. They hold a lot of the same beliefs, because they started off together.

Onion layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member