TX TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 #3 *NAME NOT RELEASED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever considered the possibility of any ties between WCJD and Princess Blue/ Julie Gwenn Davis perhaps being killed by the same person?

Perhaps I am way out there, but I noticed the straight shot between the two locations, the young women are a similar age, and even look a little bit alike.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 1.44.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 1.44.16 PM.png
    138.6 KB · Views: 26
Has anyone ever considered the possibility of any ties between WCJD and Princess Blue/ Julie Gwenn Davis perhaps being killed by the same person?

Perhaps I am way out there, but I noticed the straight shot between the two locations, the young women are a similar age, and even look a little bit alike.

It could be, and it's even possible that the manner of death is the same, but i'm unsure if the analysis to Julie's remains revealed signs of ligature strangulation.

Though it's worth a shot!

It could be, and it's even possible that the manner of death is the same, but i'm unsure if the analysis to Julie's remains revealed signs of ligature strangulation.

Though it's worth a shot!
Love to know who Julies husband is and did her report her ( I'm guessing not ) but on that note its possible he did .

Love to know who Julies husband is and did her report her ( I'm guessing not ) but on that note its possible he did .

I was wondering about that too, as far as the information on her facebook group, the ones looking for her where her closest family.

It seems as though Julie's life after she left home was a mystery to her family. Again, I may be *really* reaching, but I am going to continue to follow her case to see if anything comes up that could be a connection to WCJD.

Something I have observed: Margaret Kay Holst (Omaha, 1977, straight shot to Walker County, per image), Simone Ridinger (who I think might be WCJD?) and Julie Gwenn Davis are all very similar. Perhaps just a coincidence...

margaret_kay_holst_1.jpg large.jpg Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 5.59.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-06-20 at 5.57.24 PM.png

Something I have observed: Margaret Kay Holst (Omaha, 1977, straight shot to Walker County, per image), Simone Ridinger (who I think might be WCJD?) and Julie Gwenn Davis are all very similar. Perhaps just a coincidence...

View attachment 251927 View attachment 251928 View attachment 251929 View attachment 251930

Maybe a long haul trucker is responsible for their dissapearances/possible deaths.

I just hope that Margaret and Simone are alive and would eventually return to their families.

Forgive me if this is already known but... a week ago someone on the DNA Doe Project facebook page asked "is Walker County Jane Doe a consideration for your project?" And Margaret Press (CEO of DDP) responded "Someone else has been working her case."

Forgive me if this is already known but... a week ago someone on the DNA Doe Project facebook page asked "is Walker County Jane Doe a consideration for your project?" And Margaret Press (CEO of DDP) responded "Someone else has been working her case."

That means that they are doing DNA analysis?

I think the implication of Margaret's response is that a different genealogist (not part of DNA Doe Project) is working on, or assigned to work on, Walker County Jane Doe's genealogy.
So I just went to WCJD Namus Page and under Contacts / Investigating Agencies I think it says who might be working on her case (other than WCSD) , what do you guys think ?

Last edited:
All except for Richard Labove are deceased. I'm not sure if he is or not.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE:

Posting screenshots and comments from Facebook are violations of Websleuths’ Terms of Service and will be removed. Please post in accordance with the rules.

Thank you for your efforts to be respectful and responsible members of Websleuths.

CocoChanel

In response to a previous question about the blurred names from the ellis unit penpal news articles, here they are, unblurred. From newspapers.com NOT facebook

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200712-161905_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-161905_Chrome.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Screenshot_20200712-162325_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-162325_Chrome.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Screenshot_20200712-162417_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-162417_Chrome.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20200712-162559_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200712-162559_Chrome.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 91
Okay we got that cleared up but I still don't know where the delete button is on here.

Last edited:
Okay we got that cleared up but I still don't know where the delete button is on here.
There is no delete button. One can edit their own posts for 59 minutes after posting reply. Most of us just edit, erase and then write DBM (Deleted my me) in its place. The mods come in later and delete those.

I don’t understand why my posts were removed. I only shared an image. Some strange rules on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther