Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question can someone tell me which date AC went to get BBQ? Which murder did he just commit?

Last edited:
I have a question can someone tell me wh8ch date AC went to get BBQ? Which murder did he just committ?

The BBQ stop was after leaving the West Yellowstone entrance/exit on September 8, 2019. Tylee was photographed at the entrance, going in, and also at the park, but not photographed or seen since being in the park that day. :(

I remember reading, I think it was the Janis Cox and Summer interview that Lori “stockpiled” his medecine. Whatever the h.// that means. I think you’d have to not give it to him to stockpile it.
Diggndeeperstill, My child has Autism and has the same medicine as JJ did. Be honest, I wish my child did not need this we are working with intense therapy, that our child can be slowly wean of the medication as they learn to cope with day to day life.
You cannot/ it is not allowed to stockpile the medicine unless you withheld at least one to two months worth, it is a controlled drug where record are supposed to be kept .We have have three perscriptions, each one to to give an exact medication to last for two months. It is checked when the last time we last came and collected our child medicine, if we come in earlier we have to state and sign why.
Beginning of the year, we had to hand in our child's old medicine for the Riperadol ,what was left over was counted for which had not been used. For a child of JJ it would not need much which is very scary, however I think quite a bit would be needed IMO.
I think IMO Lori Vallow/Daybell was withholding the medicine from JJ then slipped him an increase dose if she wanted for him to go to sleep early.(Wording stockpiling) She did not give him some times his medicine in the mornings gave the extra tablet at night. Totally Dangerous IMO. I hope there will be a check done on this.
Lori saying about JJ behaviour climbing on cupboards etc MG was right, none thing wrong with him it was JJ.
Nearly every parents whose Children have Autism/ ADHD would go "Yup, that is my child/children".
Then there the percentage where there are children would lay down/ flop on floor you cannot move them until they get up and move 15 minutes or so later..
Many Mums who children have Autism where I lived have been heartbroken in the news of JJ.
I feel there is not enough words in the World to describe the feelings or emotions of grief/anger and disgust at the people who caused JJ and T fate.

According to the probable cause documents that states AC's cell phone movements, his phone was at the location of Buckaroo Bill's BBQ from 18:45 to 19:02 (Sunday, September 8, 2019.)

It appears to me from my own research that this restaurant, Buckaroo Bill's BBQ is closed for business on Sunday's. Regular hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 11am to 10pm.

Anyone here want to discuss what was happening there and then? Because it doesn't look like it was to pick up dinner or ice cream. o_O

This kind of sleuthing is why i love webslueths. Great catch.

Were MG and her boyfriend living in Phx at the time? Since they arrived in ID separately and he by car, I wonder if he and Chad drove from AZ to ID together. They could split the driving and drive through the night. If that happened maybe Chads main reason for going to AZ was so they could do something down there together or simply to “provide company” for boyfriend. In other words assess worthiness and brainwash.
Melanie Gibb stayed in UT with David quite a bit. I assumed he traveled from UT to Rexburg that weekend. And I surmise they might have stayed in a hotel/motel but just spent all the time over at Lori's. Just seems a more feasible plan to me.

Excellent point.

Unless he was told what was found, why would he need to "turn himself in".. unless he knew prior what was there.

Plus.

What was he going to turn himself in for? He had no charges against him. What was he going to say when he got there? I killed them? I buried them?
I know who killed them? I know who buried them? When the search team got there, he had to know that they would be found.

Maybe his little gold pendulum was on the fritz that day. When he stuck his head through the portal, was it really foggy out?
Being an advocate on being a supper prepper, he certainly was not prepared to flee to "The Mountain", live in his tent, and nibble on his food stores for the rest of eternity.

If he did manage to escape to a hide out, Lori would be pissed and would surely spill all. Not only is a fraud, but he is also a coward. MOO.

Diggndeeperstill, My child has Autism and has the same medicine as JJ did. Be honest, I wish my child did not need this we are working with intense therapy, that our child can be slowly wean of the medication as they learn to cope with day to day life.
You cannot/ it is not allowed to stockpile the medicine unless you withheld at least one to two months worth, it is a controlled drug where record are supposed to be kept .We have have three perscriptions, each one to to give an exact medication to last for two months. It is checked when the last time we last came and collected our child medicine, if we come in earlier we have to state and sign why.
Beginning of the year, we had to hand in our child's old medicine for the Riperadol ,what was left over was counted for which had not been used. For a child of JJ it would not need much which is very scary, however I think quite a bit would be needed IMO.
I think IMO Lori Vallow/Daybell was withholding the medicine from JJ then slipped him an increase dose if she wanted for him to go to sleep early.(Wording stockpiling) She did not give him some times his medicine in the mornings gave the extra tablet at night. Totally Dangerous IMO. I hope there will be a check done on this.
Lori saying about JJ behaviour climbing on cupboards etc MG was right, none thing wrong with him it was JJ.
Nearly every parents whose Children have Autism/ ADHD would go "Yup, that is my child/children".
Then there the percentage where there are children would lay down/ flop on floor you cannot move them until they get up and move 15 minutes or so later..
Many Mums who children have Autism where I lived have been heartbroken in the news of JJ.
I feel there is not enough words in the World to describe the feelings or emotions of grief/anger and disgust at the people who caused JJ and T fate.

I can really feel your pain here. It must be so hard, reading each detail.... I have a friend with an autistic child too, and she refuses to get into the case...just too too painful because of the obvious abuse of JJ.

I did not realize this drug was a controlled substance.

You also bring up the statement about JJ climbing the cupboards, and the picture smashing or breaking--more evidence to me that Melanie and David were more likely staying at a hotel/motel. The discussion would have been more specific about David and Melanie having heard what happened, rather than being informed by Lori as to what happened.

According to the probable cause documents that states AC's cell phone movements, his phone was at the location of Buckaroo Bill's BBQ from 18:45 to 19:02 (Sunday, September 8, 2019.)

It appears to me from my own research that this restaurant, Buckaroo Bill's BBQ is closed for business on Sunday's. Regular hours of operation are Monday - Saturday 11am to 10pm.

Anyone here want to discuss what was happening there and then? Because it doesn't look like it was to pick up dinner or ice cream. o_O
Sunset was 7:46 pm so it was still completely light. Across the street is a permanent Mexican food bus Las Palmitas, open 11 to 10 pm on Sundays. Alex likes Mexican food so maybe they got something there.

Last night I reread the transcripts of one of the interviews with Melani and Ian that included some other various details. I had completely forgotten about the 2020 Telluride that she and Alex were in, when trying to “see/get/kidnap?” her children. Did anyone ever verify whose vehicle this was or was it a rental?

Sunset was 7:46 pm so it was still completely light. Across the street is a permanent Mexican food bus Las Palmitas, open 11 to 10 pm on Sundays. Alex likes Mexican food so maybe they got something there.
Canyon St Grill, next door to Buccaroo Bill’s BBQ is open Sundays until 8:00, so they could also have picked up takeout there.

I remember reading, I think it was the Janis Cox and Summer interview that Lori “stockpiled” his medecine. Whatever the h.// that means. I think you’d have to not give it to him to stockpile it.

Maybe she was trying to get him to act out by withholding his medicine -- make him more "zombie like" so she could justify his upcoming murder. JMOO

Were MG and her boyfriend living in Phx at the time? Since they arrived in ID separately and he by car, I wonder if he and Chad drove from AZ to ID together. They could split the driving and drive through the night. If that happened maybe Chads main reason for going to AZ was so they could do something down there together or simply to “provide company” for boyfriend. In other words assess worthiness and brainwash.

... interesting

There are places to sit outside, plus a map of the area. Maybe they stopped for cell coverage. Maybe more ominous, I looked to see if there is a phonebooth there but didnt see one.

I don't think Chad was necessarily involved in any conspiracy. He helped bury the bodies and will do time for that but I don't see him being charged with murder of the kids. He might be for Tammy.

Once again, it depends on what additional evidence is found but based on what we know now.

JMOO, but to me, it seems as though Chad was the ringleader of all of this. He was the one who was classifying people as "dark" and labeling them as zombies, which is a way to dehumanize a person so they justify killing them.

I think his entire plan was to get rid of everyone that might have stood in his way of having Lori to himself.

You notice how his kids didn't have to die. Why just hers? It seems so warped, selfish, and downright disgusting.

Excellent point.

Unless he was told what was found, why would he need to "turn himself in".. unless he knew prior what was there.

Yes, the barbecue joint would have been closed that Sunday. The stop was apparently just over 15 minutes and directly across the street from the Buckaroo's is Las Palmitas Mexican food, a converted school bus which would have been open until 10 pm. So, they may have parked in front of the BBQ and ordered takeout. Also, there is a Chevron station across the street (200 feet) from Buckaroo Bill's and I'm not sure how much GPS drift may have affected the positional information.

BBM for focus

You seem to be limiting the possibilities to direct flights to/from the Mesa airport, which is a tiny regional airport with a single airline serving this direct route between Idaho Falls and Mesa. You may not be aware of this, but the Phoenix Sky Harbor airport is a mere half hour drive from the Mesa airport, and he could have taken a connecting flight back on the 2oth, 21st or 22nd from PHX. It might have cost more to do things that way but he would have done whatever was expedient and I am sure timing was more important to him than cost.

Good point, thanks. I'm sure the FBI is busily tracking his cell phone as we speak, and people are sweating (or should be). If it was in any way relevant we are sure to hear about it sooner or later.

9/24/2002. It's in the timeline.

ETA: Wait... a can of gas for what? The backhoe you're referring to was brought in by the police when the warrant was executed, I think. Otherwise I'm very confused.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. In the aerial pictures with the backhoe, the dirt pile looks rock-free. So I think the digging for Chad and Alex on Sept 9th was pretty easy. I don't think Alex went to St. Anthony for a pick axe for digging. I think if Alex went to St. Anthony it was to purchase gas (in a gas can) to use to get the fire burning hot in the fire pit. Hope that makes more sense. MOO.

Murder of the children was always top of mind, but the possibility that Tylee in particular, was being sexually abused has really weighed on my mind. What was Charles accusing AC of? Its one of the 1st comments out of AC's mouth in the body cam footage recorded by the responding officer the day AC shot & killed Charles. The officer asked what happened, how did it come to this and AC said, " i dont know, he was accusing me of" enter a loud truck and need to move so they can hear each other, AC begins " I dont know, he was just yelling at me" he never told the officer what it was except to say Charles said he was interfering with him (charles) & his sister. AC thought better of what he was about to tell the officer when he was interrupted by tht dang loud truck. Ohh how i wish the officer would've let him finish that sentence.

Why burn one body and not the other? To make the body disappear, but they realised it took much higher temps to cremate a body? Chad was a sexton, he had to know this fact, surely he knew if he had anything to do with mortuaries? Maybe not, I don't know if he made contact with any funeral homes & the nature of the services they offered. My fear is the burning was more important for other reasons. Maybe thats ridiculous. What do you all think?

AC went to Lori's in the middle of the night on Sept 9th. as indicated in the attached pic. If you'll notice the times, there is missing time as well. Im curious what he was doing during those missing time periods if he wasn't at Lori's and he wasn't at his apartment, is it just when his phone pings were available? Idk. They say it is the only time in September he was there between 12 am and 6am. This point is corroborating the date that Tylee was murdered, I understand that, but what about August? How much time did AC spend alone with Tylee?

It's bad enough without adding sexual abuse to the mix, but I'm having a hard time putting my suspicions to rest.
Screenshot_20200621-094422_Drive.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member