Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck on the Buckaroo BBQ stop. If it wasn't important and/or relevant I don't think it would be in the Probable Cause Affidavit. Sure there are lots of other places to stop for a drink/food and the bathroom. Except they didn't go somewhere else, they stopped there. The FBI CAST states they are accurate within less than 20 feet.

For those thinking they went across the street and left the phone in the parking lot behind the BBQ, and then ran across four lanes of highway to the taco truck, I just don't see it. The BBQ was on the opposite side of the road from their direction to Rexburg. The taco place had plenty of parking, I posted all these photos this morning.

JJ was known and it has been cited that he was a picky eater. He liked Burger King chicken strips and Sprite. I don't see a Burger King in town, but if they had turned left instead of right off of Yellowstone Highway, there is a McDonalds like two blocks down.

Do we know for a fact Tylee was still in the vehicle?
Based on this new clip Morrison asks MG “what happens to zombies”, she says “seems like they are dying”. MG is still sidestepping. The probable cause affidavit indicates she told LE that zombies inhabit the spirit and “stuck there until the host body is physically killed“. She further states the only remedy is “death of the physical body” and she learned all this early 2019. MG, what the hell were you thinking once CV was murdered and you knew the kids were declared zombies? You do NOTHING to alert anyone with this knowledge and sat on returning LE’s call for almost a bloody week! Sorry folks but her (in)action is inexcusable.

When reading the probably cause docs, statements seemed to give Melanie Gibb a high degree of credibility and reliability. (for some reason, the language reminded me of how the Gilbert LE were enamored by Lori and Melanie).

I find it a bit strange, when so many of us here are so mistrusting of Melanie. So are they enamored? Or, are they possibly waiting to see just how much she does say publicly?

Someone upthread wondered about if AC made a trip to St. Anthony to a hardware store for supplies during that blip of cell towers (outlined in the PC). I just checked and there is a Dan's Ace hardware in St. Anthony but they too are closed on Sunday. Honestly, I think it is exactly as LEO thought and his phone just pinged off the next tower for a minute. Just wanted to put this info out there.
Good find, but please note that Sept 9, 2019 (date Alex's phone was on Chad's property) was a Monday.

Good find, but please note that Sept 9, 2019 (date Alex's phone was on Chad's property) was a Monday.
Thank you - I got stuck on Sunday. I also bet there are a ton of debit card purchases they have been tracing as well to see exactly where every player in this "drama" was at every moment in time (in addition to cell pings to have confirmatory evidence).

I'm stuck on the Buckaroo BBQ stop. If it wasn't important and/or relevant I don't think it would be in the Probable Cause Affidavit. Sure there are lots of other places to stop for a drink/food and the bathroom. Except they didn't go somewhere else, they stopped there. The FBI CAST states they are accurate within less than 20 feet.

For those thinking they went across the street and left the phone in the parking lot behind the BBQ, and then ran across four lanes of highway to the taco truck, I just don't see it. The BBQ was on the opposite side of the road from their direction to Rexburg. The taco place had plenty of parking, I posted all these photos this morning.

JJ was known and it has been cited that he was a picky eater. He liked Burger King chicken strips and Sprite. I don't see a Burger King in town, but if they had turned left instead of right off of Yellowstone Highway, there is a McDonalds like two blocks down.
SeattleStew, even though I have speculated they may have parked there and visited an establishment nearby for takeout and to use the bathroom, I respect and agree with your suspicion that the specific mention of the place in the PC affidavit is for a reason.

Perhaps a critical call was made from that location, or they met up with someone there who may have given them something or taken something from them. It's possible mention is made to establish timing (i.e. departure of the area for the trip home), but the mention may also be to make it clear to others that LE is onto them and they can either come forward with what they know voluntarily or they will be forced forward with greater suspicion about their role and potentially greater consequences.

MOO. They stopped for a screaming match. The conspirators and killers of CV got spooked and TR was dead and buried in less than 24 hours.

Maybe Tylee tried to pack and go. Sad stuff, like Gannon S. you want to yell at the kid "RUN, it's not your imagination, they ARE killers."

Now that you've brought this quote forward it made me think she's talking like she was listening to see if he was a zombie. I may just be reading into it, of course, but phrases like "he still knew I'm Mimi" and "he knows who we are" suddenly seem less strange if I view them in that light. Maybe she did talk to him after LVD claimed he was a zombie, but it was not on Oct 1?

ALL MOO

That actually makes a lot of sense, i got super weird vibes from the mother and sister too. i would not be surprised if they all believed in zombies. The only one who comes across as normal is colby

I actually think it's kinda interesting that the Affidavit had the Buckeroos data point. What purpose does it serve in the affidavit?
I would guess that it's part of a case LE's building that we don't have yet.
Something happened on that trip IMO.

Last edited:

'It seems this was not a random stop, but possibly one with a purpose... maybe to see/meet someone?

ETA: 'Just noticed Diddian's post 1166... yes, yes. ITA :)

Last edited:
I’ve looked for pics on Facebook and insta for possible background sightings. Currently trying to get through the #westyellowstone hashtag on insta.

I noted on the map there were lots of possibilities for a stop. A souvenir t-shirt shop is right next to Buckaroo Bills. To me it appears there is a camera on that particular building. I bet there’s footage if not from there, another nearby. This particular shop says temporarily closed on google earth. I haven’t been able to tell if they were open on their visit date yet.
Google Earth Link

Google Earth
#googleearth
upload_2020-6-21_14-32-7.jpeg

West Yellowstone is a very small town. It's bigger than it used to be, but the main tourist area is still only a few blocks and typically people park on the street or in one of the lots, and then walk around looking at souvenir stores and stopping for food. It gets very busy in tourist season, but the "highway" is a street at that point. Speed limit 25 with several traffic lights and crosswalks, easy to get back and forth.

It doesn't make any difference to your point but I wanted to clarify that they weren't running across an interstate highway or something.

I have a big problem with her words, her facial expressions and her body language. Couple that with her words, and tone in the police interview of Lori and I just really don’t trust her.
What irks me is how easily MG forgives herself and how she uses her religion to effectuate the forgiveness and make everything fine and dandy for herself. By contrast, she never used her religion to guide her toward calling the police, calling CPS, blame herself for her role in this, ask questions, or otherwise care for anyone but herself. It's all so self-serving. And she's probably making money off the interviews, the podcasts, all of it....
Imagine wondering—as MG does—why your friend LV is surrounded by drama 24/7, crazy things seem to be happening all around, people are dying suddenly, yet not distancing yourself from the situation as fast as you possibly could.
IMO there's something so rotten here, and it's not just about the Zombie Threesome.

I bet in so many ways there are quite a few local folks who are very happy that the pandemic has closed all of the in person church services right now. I cannot imagine how some of these folks can face their fellow parishioners after their names have been so publicly aligned with LVD & CD. The quandary of whether to show your face at church or have people wonder why you aren't attending service this Sunday, has been eliminated for a short period of time. There have to have been other "gatherers" to the cause and people proselyting they had more to the story (ie: First born, Avow, Pap, 144k, etc) who were encouraging members to come and have a listen to this stuff. Now, how do they qualify that their stuff wasn't harmful when they are being questioned by the LDS mainstream folks in their own wards?
Some have already been excommunicated and others will hide their unorthodox beliefs to avoid it. A few months ago Chad's friend HS disbanded his Path to Zion forum for that reason. This part was in MSM.

I'm stuck on that spot just by virtue of the fact that it was included in the PCA without (current) explanation.
But you're right. They're facing the wrong way.
That street is busy and not fast. It's people dawdling, looking for street side parking, figuring out where to stop and eat, criss-crossing from one side to the other. Typical tourist trap.
Interestingly, I noticed cop cars cruising everywhere when I was there. (I didn't even dare take a nap and overstay the parking meter). Almost certainly the ZombieGang will have shown up on video if LE got to it soon enough.

When reading the probably cause docs, statements seemed to give Melanie Gibb a high degree of credibility and reliability. (for some reason, the language reminded me of how the Gilbert LE were enamored by Lori and Melanie).

I find it a bit strange, when so many of us here are so mistrusting of Melanie. So are they enamored? Or, are they possibly waiting to see just how much she does say publicly?
She provides "insider" information and I also believe she is being honest. Nobody else in the "cult" who is still alive is providing this type of information into the bizarre beliefs.

Some have already been excommunicated and others will hide their unorthodox beliefs to avoid it. A few months ago Chad's friend HS disbanded his Path to Zion forum for that reason. This part was in MSM.
Do you have links about these excommunications?

I am as curious and as in the dark as anyone on this, but having a son with autism the "picky eating" aspect of ASD is so much more than what is typically thought of as "picky eating." My son is now 12 and we are still dealing with about three or four foods that he will eat. His number one favorite food is chicken nuggets from McDonalds. There is no substitution option: in his mind, chicken nuggets ONLY come from McDonalds. Chicken nuggets from anywhere else are NOT chicken nuggets to him. Its a pretty safe bet that if JJ's food was burger king chicken strips and Sprite, then it would always always always have to be burger king chicken strips and Sprite. McDonalds wouldn't work, nor would any other restaurant (be it fast food or sit down). There would be many tears and most likely a meltdown if someone attempted to offer him strips and Sprite from somewhere other than Burger King. The shape, taste, size, packaging, etc would make it NOT chicken strips and Sprite. I have learned and keep learning this lesson over and over and over again......

7 Sept 2019Lori does a podcast with MG titled “2 Feel the Fire ~ What is a Baptism of Fire?

8 Sept 2019 – Tylee is seen for the last time last on a trip to Yellowstone with Lori, JJ and Alex. Police obtained phone records that show Lori, AC and J.J. went to Yellowstone National Park. There is also a photo of Tylee at the park entrance from Lori’s iCloud account. “This is the last time we can find any record of [Tylee Ryan] being with Lori Vallow. We have found no witnesses who can verify they have seen TR since Sept. 8, 2019,” (02/18/2020 Affidavit of Probable Cause; East Idaho News).

22 Sep 2019 – late, night of (Sunday) - Last verifiable sighting of JJ in Lori’s apartment (#175), by Melanie Gibb and David Warwick. (Alex Cox lived at #107). David, Melanie and Lori were going to do a podcast. DW said JJ was acting up and so Alex took JJ to his apartment. When Alex returned later that night he was carrying JJ who appeared to be asleep with his head on Alex’s shoulder. DW saw it as a tender moment. ( 06/10/2020 Probable Cause Affidavit of Detective Ron Ball )
ID - Joshua Vallow & Tylee Ryan, Rexburg, Sept 2019 TIMELINE ONLY - *NO DISCUSSION*
My hunch. These podcasts are what sent LV "off the edge". Both killings were precipitated by Lori "doing a podcast". JMO
The September 7 podcast could have been recorded weeks in advance. It is stated in the affidavit that all three (DW, MG and Lori) were going to do a podcast that September 19 weekend. Yet the next podcast that came out in early December (in three parts) only included DW and MG. Was the original podcast with Lori not recorded or not used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingi