Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is different. My question is why did the FBI release the new photo today? The 11 page affidavit of probable cause was released Friday evening and today a new photo. They’re trying to accomplish something with these releases.

And I really want to smack that big grin off of Alex’s face.
The fbi unit is still here, parked behind the police station. If they were done and satisfied with just finding the kids they would have left. There is more things happening and we just have to wait. All jmo

I haven't seen anything about her treating the kids badly. I have read comments that Annie made about tension between Lori and Tylee (not unusual with a teen) and about Lori's state of mind. We can all infer all sorts of things (and routinely do!) but I have yet to hear/see any specific examples of mistreating the kids prior to murdering them.
Sorry you haven't seen these comments. She just added to them yesterday. Mods, can I drop in screenshots from FB? Alternatively, is Reddit an approved source?

This will not be popular, but MOO:
I’ve been wondering whether Alex was haunted by the kids’ murders & what was done to Tylee especially after. Whether the horror of it began to break through whatever hold CD & LV had over him, through the conditioning. Maybe he truly loved his niece & nephew, and maybe he sincerely believed what those two said about their souls being stuck in Limbo & their deaths being the only way to free them. (I’m far more skeptical about LV believing this.) But maybe he couldn’t deal afterwards. Maybe the reason his visit to CD’s was so much briefer for JJ & that JJ didn’t receive the same treatment post-mortem was that AC couldn’t do that again.

Maybe his additional visits to CD’s that month were to try to talk through what he was feeling. Maybe he could mentally deal with TD & JR & CV because they were adults, adults he wasn’t close to, adults he could more readily believe LV & CD’s stories about. But the kids were different.

Maybe it was getting worse over time, and he was married off to ZP so a true believer could watch over him. Maybe he ended his own life because he couldn’t deal with it...or maybe they were afraid he would talk and used ZP to take him out.

I’m not in any way exonerating him in my mind; I’m just looking at him from a different perspective - that of an easily influenced cult member who feels ostracized by their society for who he is, who is thus manipulated into carrying out the will of the leader(s) because they know how to make him do what they want.

JMO / pure speculation

I think you might be on to something. I've always thought that the burning of TR was to remove fibers, hair, all the things typically looked for in unsolved murders. Pretty strange that the time was not taken to do that to JJ and I think it was said his grave was not as deep, so it would appear this was a rush job.

I do think AC had the capacity to love, he seemed to love Lori very much. Could be that last little one was just too much for him and he wanted it to stop. MO

Something has been gnawing at the back of my mind for quite a few months now. The pieces are starting to fall into place. Some I can prove and some are mere suspicion but here we go. I will lay them out for you and let the pieces fall where they may. This all stems from something that my son said last fall but I thought nothing of it at the time.
This we know.....Alex Cox died of a supossed pulmonary embolism.
alex cox cause of death - بحث Google

Tammy Daybell..... no autopsy was performed.....but family witnesses mentioned that she had a pink tinged, foamy spitum on her lips.
Pulmonary Embolism

But, here is the kicker....there was another death in the Salem area during this time. It was a man that spent a lot of time roaming the neighborhood. We used to joke about how much he drove up and down the roads. Come to find out he had attended a few of those prepper campouts.

Perhaps he saw something one day in September while he drove past the Daybell house. Maybe it was on the 9th or maybe it was later in the month that he may have noticed something in particular. At any rate....He died on the 29th of September....of a pulmonary embolism.

I ask....and this is all my opinion....what are the chances that 3 people that have been know to be in the same area and associated with the same people all die of the same(2 confirmed and 1 suspected) cause?
@lurker042 did he have money, assets and/or a big life insurance policy. Did his wife know Chad or Lori? Is she into doomsday stuff. Most tellingly, did she marry quickly after his demise?

But for every Jim Jones or Chad Daybell you have a David Miscavige or a Tony Robbins, so I dunno if the stereotype holds. These folks, regardless of how they look, or perhaps in some cases because of how they look, have mastered certain psychological techniques to bring people into their orbit. JMO
This case has taught me to question everything and everyone, and that you really don’t know someone. Moo

I was a little loose there. My point could also apply to "results in a pulmonary embolism". However, for TD's death, in fact it only had to "look like a pulmonary embolism" for it to get past the coroner without an autopsy.

But my main thought stands..... the Zombie Cohort could have come up with their MO after researching and planning for TD's death. Their goal was to specifically mimic/result in PE because that would have been a likely cause of death for someone who sits around a lot while being a librarian and engrossed in Frontierville. Then, they had a concept all ready to go when they had to "deal" with poor Tylee and JJ.
Now that I think about it.... maybe CD was already into murder planning when in his blog he started emphasizing the Frontierville thing. That was years prior IIRC.
I'm thinking a lot of this pathology started way back. In HS already?
And let's not forget about JR, who was in a huge custody battle with LVD and who AxC had already tasered, spent time in jail, wanted to send "friends" to JR house and threatened to kill JR.
He died of what they think is a Heart attack, Hmmmmmm
I don't believe there was an autopsy done and LVD did not notify family members of his death IIRC JMO
So LVD and AxC would have access to JJ's prescription then also, IF that is what was used. JMO

And then JJ became a burden because Lolo had always relied on Tylee to care for him. Not only did she have to manage him after Tylee died, he wouldn't stop asking about her -- which is why he couldn't go to Kay Woodcock; his persistent questions would eventually start her asking questions, too. Tylee may have been an accident, of Lolo got scared of her "dark" nature some other scenario involving an impulse killing, but JJ can only have been premeditated.
And here I'm supposed to say "IMO," but I not good at humble. ;)
Yes. This!

I have a funny feeling that Tammy’s autopsy is completed they are just not ready to official file it. They need that info to peacefully continue their thorough investigation without the media trying to solve the case. Those who need to know IMO already have drafted results
I am sure the autopsy is completed as those do not take too long.
They are more than likely waiting for the toxicology report.
But YES, they may already have it and are keeping it to themselves right now since this is still an ongoing case.

Respectfully snipped by me:

This will not be popular, but MOO:
I’ve been wondering whether Alex was haunted by the kids’ murders & what was done to Tylee especially after.

Maybe it was getting worse over time, and he was married off to ZP so a true believer could watch over him. Maybe he ended his own life because he couldn’t deal with it...or maybe they were afraid he would talk and used ZP to take him out.
JMO / pure speculation

Bolded part is EXACTLY what I think happened!

Snipped for relevance

There's a town near me with a cemetery that people go to for picnics. It has the best view around.
Side note: In that same cemetery, a burial plot was sold twice in error....Yep, the first owners came by to deposit a loved one, and oops.... And, you guessed it, it was the spot with the best view.
Given that, I'm thinking you wouldn't even have to put a murdered body into an already-occupied spot. you could pretty much put it anywhere in a cemetery and no one would be a whole lot the wiser.
So, yes, there are many kinds of cemeteries...
We have a cemetery that is similar. They do picnics, festivals, weddings, ect.

I’m wondering that too.. did they recover it from someone’s iCloud account ? Separate from the last pic we saw? Sending a message about what info they have?
You can tell the picture is from the same camera that took the first image ... just taken slightly before or after. As to why they didn't release it originally, that is a mystery.

I totally agree that Tylee was murdered in the wee hrs in Lori's home. It doesnt make sense to me to kill her while coming home from Yellowstone. I dont think there was enough time to dismember her at Lori's but since I dont know how long it takes to do that I wouldn't take it off the the table. It would make it easier to transport and burn her.
Jmo
I can't get there yet. I still feel she was killed elsewhere.
It is just so hard...waiting for more infol

Yes, it is different. My question is why did the FBI release the new photo today? The 11 page affidavit of probable cause was released Friday evening and today a new photo. They’re trying to accomplish something with these releases.

And I really want to smack that big grin off of Alex’s face.
IMO, since it is a hi-res photo, it's being offered to the media for publication. I agree that it's a shocking photo, given that the FBI have indicated they believe AC was directly involved in the murders and burials. He himself is dead and can't be charged, will never go to trial, never confess or give any explanation. So I think the photo is just terribly poignant given these two happy kids and their murderers taking and posing in the photo. I think FBI just want to honour the victims and the cruelty of what happened to them. Perhaps some media outlets will edit out the image of AC, but that's up to the media to decide. JMO

I wonder as Lori and Chad sit there with their thoughts if they think they will be free. I still see that smile she had in court. Its scarier now .. glad she had a mask on last time.
I mean if they don't buy their own BS in thinking their Zombie killers then they have to know the reality of what's they've done and what will most likely be their fate?
Or are they sitting there feeling Justified and feel the rest of us dark spirits or whatever just don't understand them ??
I want them bothered..mentally tortured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher