Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted above about same. From same source. What do you think? Either released or transferred to another jurisdiction for new charges?

I am researching like mad...something changed. Can’t confirm anything more than that I’ve been notified she was released. I think new charges and transferring or transferred to new jurisdiction—MOO
I also got thee same as well. This is crazy!

DBM - due to tiredness. Night, night

Last edited:
I just posted above about same. From same source. What do you think? Either released or transferred to another jurisdiction for new charges?

I am researching like mad...something changed. Can’t confirm anything more than that I’ve been notified she was released. I think new charges and transferring or transferred to new jurisdiction—MOO

I don’t know. When I googled it, nothing came up. I’m definitely now wondering if she is the one who said where the children were buried and turned on Chad. Maybe she is gonna take a plea deal? I will be sooooo mad if that’s the case. She does not deserve to be free under any circumstance. MOO

I grew up in the evangelical community. You'd be amazed how common people like MG are. They don't have a strong sense of individual identity, and instead depend on their social group for validation and to give them identity. Saying her suspicions out loud would have cut her off from the group. As crazy as it sounds, being ostracized by that group, by Lori, Chad and Alex, probably seemed more terrifying in the moment than the possibility that Lori was willing to act on her beliefs. JMO.

My thoughts, too! Heres my theory on MG:

Charles died, PD says it's self defense. Case closed for now. Tammy dies, coroner says natural. Case close for now. Maybe she thought the prophecy was true. Nobody is arrested for anything - yet. She sees JJ. Lori tells her he is going to Kay's for a while & later tells her she handed him off to Kay (i think at an airport). 2 months and nothing out of the ordinary about him. MG doesn't live with them. Not aware of daily life without JJ and Tylee. Then the call from Lori and Chad comes. So, my point is that she was guzzling the cult Kool-Aid. She isn't thinking like you and I would. I am not defending, but I do look at it from this perspective. Law enforcement wasn't involved until the end of Nov. First murder happened in July. That's a lot of time to build momentum thinking this prophecy is true for MG.

She seems so gullible and probably honored to hang with what she saw as the "cool kids". In hindsight, I think she sees she was used. The difference in the interviews with Nate a months ago vs now are different. She's seeing the light somewhat, but I think she has a ways to go. I do see the body language & facial expressions as puzzling. I did a ton of research on cults for our podcast and it explained a ton to me when it comes to trying to analyze MG.

So I just got the following text from vinelink.com:

IDVINE MSG: LORI VALLOW was released on 06/23/20. In an emergency call 911. For more info call (208) 356-5426 or visit www.vinelink.com

WTF? She was not really released was she? MOO
Good god I hope she was moved from one jail to another, and not let out on the streets.

The puzzle for me in ACs autopsy, is the inhalation of vomit. Is it normal during the process of dying to inhale vomit?
I don't think it's normal during the process of dying. I think it can be associated with a heart attack or blockage, but also with efforts to resusitate:

"Vomiting and Aspiration: Aspirating fluid or vomit into the lungs is a common complication of CPR. There are a few reasons vomiting may occur during CPR. During compressions, it is not uncommon for the pressure applied to the chest to lead to vomiting. In addition, vomiting is a symptom of some cardiac conditions. Lastly, if you are also manually ventilating the patient with a bag-mask, air can enter the stomach causing distension and vomiting." Complications of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) | First Aid for Free

God wants us to pray for life not death. That’s just perverted to think otherwise.
And yes people can justify about anything. But that’s people. Not God.
Would it have been ok to pray for Hitler's death?

That's not a rhetorical question. If Lori and Chad believed certain people were "dark" perhaps they thought it was ok.

Perhaps during those 10-11 days MG spoke to other key players again and made the decision to come forward based on their feedback (or lack thereof), as well as advice from her Bishop and friends. It still seems strange that Alex knew she would go to police and she did not think she was in danger.

Yes, I agree. When she refused the request to lie about JJ, at that moment they had to of all realized that she would eventually go to the police, therefore she had to of realized that she was in danger. Unless, she is a little more “connected and protected” than what we realize. This may go a lot “deeper and higher” than we could imagine. I mean these are all really strange people with some really strange beliefs, who knows how deep it goes! My opinion only.

CD put his powers of persuasion to the test with the coroner Brenda Dye and the deputies. They bought it.
This is why there is a rule to have autopsies for deaths that are not attended by physicians.
This coroner blew through her mandate because she just "knew" it was a natural death because CD was acting appropriately
Interesting graphic at this website. Point your mouse at a state and it will tell you (a little bit) about how deaths are investigated in each one. Only 11 states left still using a fully county based, fully coroner system without any Medical Examiners.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/post-mortem/map-death-in-america/

If I wanted to get away with murder I would go to one of those 11 states to do it, but there are plenty of people getting away with murder in all states. Say,...a convicted felon shooting his brother-in-law to death with multiple gunshots at close range, then cleaning the scene before calling 911, then giving LE a story that conflicts with the other witnesses there (or not there, depending on who you believe). LE drives that guy home in time for lunch and a pool party. In a state with mandated Medical Examiners.

I wonder why DW was so insistent on seeing JJ when he and MG were at LD's townhouse? Did he sense something was wrong, hear something?? This bugged me
This is my opinion on that night, DW and MG see AC coming with JJ, since they spent the night at that house I cannot believe that AC came back and got JJ and they were not aware of it. I think they heard and knew things that have not been released yet for him to basically demand to see JJ the next morning is enough for me to think they knew something had happened they just may not have know how bad it was, hence MG asking AC if she wanted to know what had happened to JJ that night.
How could JJ get up that morning and climb on the cabinets and knock stuff of the fridge and them not hear anything. They may be selling it but I'm not buying it.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]
I wonder why DW was so insistent on seeing JJ when he and MG were at LD's townhouse? Did he sense something was wrong, hear something?? This bugged me
Me too. I can't find the word for how I found his manner when describing that he wanted to see JJ. Earnest? (sorry its late here and I need to go to bed :))

Edited to fix broken link

I don't think it's normal during the process of dying. I think it can be associated with a heart attack or blockage, but also with efforts to resusitate:

"Vomiting and Aspiration: Aspirating fluid or vomit into the lungs is a common complication of CPR. There are a few reasons vomiting may occur during CPR. During compressions, it is not uncommon for the pressure applied to the chest to lead to vomiting. In addition, vomiting is a symptom of some cardiac conditions. Lastly, if you are also manually ventilating the patient with a bag-mask, air can enter the stomach causing distension and vomiting." Complications of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) | First Aid for Free
Thanks! :)

Ok so I checked with Vinelink...3 agencies are offline. Madison and Fremont County were offline the day LE executed CD search warrant 6/9/2020).

MOO...perhaps LV and CD are being transferred to another place for new charges? MOO

I think they released her from Madison County Jail to transfer her to a different. BOISE for State charges? Speculation only but I cannot confirm this yet. I wanted to quickly follow up on the notification she was released. I doubt it’s on bond but I have no doubt she is being transferred...again, speculating and researching. BRB

General weakness, dizziness, headaches and vertigo are all generally considered typical symptoms of “not feeling well.”

Just because we weren’t given a laundry list of uber-specific symptoms he was experiencing, doesn’t mean “we don’t have any evidence of those other symptoms.” We know he was feeling ill enough to take to his bed. Do you he didn’t feel weak? Or dizzy? Do you think he had no headache? Do you think he just stomach cramps or something?

Both MP and his wife said AC had not been feeling well all day, even so much that he decided not to meet Melani he felt so poorly. Difficulty breathing was mentioned. He refused to go see a Dr.

It literally says cyanide poisoning can cause pulmonary embolism. Which is what they say he died from.

So how do we know if this was caused by an existing condition, or poison, without toxicology tests, which weren’t done?

We don’t. I am not believing the “natural causes” story until further testing has been done.

People with cardiovascular disease can still be poisoned. With the list of bodies piling up, I do not feel this was just a weird coincidence.
Autopsy and toxicology report were released in May, 5 months after he died (ie plenty of time to run detailed tox tests). Lori Daybell's brother Alex Cox died 'of natural causes' autopsy finds

IMO, the FBI would have been just as suspicious about this as we are on WS, and wouldn't just accept a half-*advertiser censored**** autopsy. I mean, we're not talking about some rinky dink local police force here, it's the FBI, I kinda trust they know a bit about this stuff. JMO

I'm beginning to think Chad had his plans and fantasies...of Tammy dying, of other women, being a leader of a group, and so forth for a long time. But he lacked the skills or guts to make those things happen. Enter Lori and Alex...

I'm not saying Chad is not culpable. I'm just saying that if he had never met Lori I think he'd still be in his rut and Tammy would be alive.
I can’t believe I haven’t picked up on this, but MG introduced them? Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK