Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which he publicly walked back correct?
No I don’t think so, he walked back “premortem” only.

ETA: source Nate Eaton - Reporter

This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.

Which he publicly walked back correct?
No, in his walk back he said she was dismembered, but he misspoke about the pre-mortem. He maintains she was dismembered. His twitter statement.
Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/NateNewsNow
“1/2 This morning in an interview with
@NancyGrace
I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened.“

ETA am I allowed to quote his twitter?

Last edited:
Does anyone know why MBP and BB got divorced and which one filed? If I recall correctly MBP packed up and left Arizona, where they were living, leaving her 4 kids there. Is that true? TIA.

No I don’t think so, he walked back “premortem” only.

ETA: source Nate Eaton - Reporter

This morning in an interview with Nancy Grace I misspoke when I said Tylee Ryan was dismembered BEFORE she died. It is true that this beautiful teenage girl was dismembered, but court documents released thus far do not indicate when that happened. The interview was at 6:30 am and sleep has been hard to come by lately (Still - not an excuse). I didn’t even know I had said it until many of you reached out to me. I apologize for the confusion and misinformation! I will watch my words more carefully.

Thank you and Michael0808! I had forgotten the outcome of that claim.

This is the drone image I'm most interested in. Would this have been taken by your friend?
http://visuallaw.net/CrimeScene04.jpg
The same photo (and a similar one from a different angle but very close in time) has been published in a few places with the following credit: John Roark/The Idaho Post-Register via AP.

This is the drone image I'm most interested in. Would this have been taken by your friend?
http://visuallaw.net/CrimeScene04.jpg
WARNING GRAPHIC DISCUSSION
does anyone see the dark staining in the firepit near the man kneeling? It makes a large c curve within the pit. I also noticed a pole off to the right - I think these poles were mentioned in the search warrant.
ETA: I lied - on 2nd inspection the pole actually looks like a rake.

Last edited:
Stating how religious Alex was was actually incriminating for him because it was mentioned together with the sentence that he might have harmed the kids. MBP expressed her concern to IP, while in public she is defending Alex and would not repeat the claim. MG doesn't have a motive to lie about him, IMO.
I think her motive at this point would be to not be blamed herself.

does anyone see the dark staining in the firepit near the man kneeling? It makes a large c curve within the pit. I also noticed a pole off to the right - I think these poles were mentioned in the search warrant.

I see it, yes. Looks like they were raking inside the fire pit.

Photo from a different viewpoint (low resolution though), taken very close in time at:
Photo Gallery: Investigators find human remains at Chad Daybell's residence

Attachments

• cd-aerial-post-register.jpg
    cd-aerial-post-register.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 68
So Nate told Nancy Grace that JJ had a white bag wrapped around his head. That seems different than the plastic and duct tape his body was wrapped in. Is it possible that JJ was suffocated with the bag found over his head? Sorry if this has been discussed, if it was I missed it.

Reporter tells Nancy Grace 'cult mom' Lori Vallow’s children 'were tortured, in a way'

"We know that JJ was wrapped in plastic. He was wrapped in duct tape," Eaton said. "There was a white plastic bag over his head.”
ETA correction of typo
Quite possibly this is the case and why there is a layer of white plastic
Per the Affidavit--
"A small incision was made in the black plastic and a layer of white plastic was observed.
An incision was made into the white layer of plastic exposing what appeared to be human remains, the crown of a head with light brown hair."

If this is truly the case, and IMO, it is, then perhaps JJ really did go climbing the cupboards, trying to get away from having a bag put over his head.
OMG-- the reality of it is just too much and overwhelming for me.
What these innocent children must have had to live with and go through with these monsters who were supposed to be parents, family and protectors of our little innocent people.
I hope they rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member