Found Deceased TX - PFC Vanessa Guillen, 20, Fort Hood military base, items left behind, 22 Apr 2020 #2 *arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim has been through Hell and back 100 times over with the disappearance and death of his daughter. He is a total saint to do this work. He knows what it feels like to be told your loved one’s remains have been found after they’ve disappeared. NO WAY would he make a statement that she’s been found carelessly, as he knows all too well what pain this will bring to her family and friends. There must have been clothing or something very evident for him to say that. The article stated that the suspect killed himself as officials tried to pick him up early this morning. Right in front of them. This leads me to hope that they have a whole string of evidence to positively point to his involvement. This is just awful.
JMO

I haven’t seen the interview, but did he say he contacted the family? They’ve been pretty upset about the news on social media. :( I know they’re holding onto hope, but i wonder if he spoke to them personally.

Ft. Hood said it last pinged there that Belton was an 'erroneous' ping or something like that. Probably more likely to coverup evidence if it's true.

The Army’s FAQ page has been updated, but I’m almost positive they specifically said that the Belton ping information was false.

I don’t see the harm in them admitting it, and I definitely don’t see them lying about it in a press release. If anything, they’d just refuse to answer that.

I think something else guided them there.

I'm scrubbing my brain but can't come up with the verbiage that they first used in the Patrick Frazee case about the ping from Kelsey's phone. The way they worded it, many thought a false ping...

CRS syndrome is nagging at me to recall the way LE phrased it at the time. But perhaps similar verbiage?

Perhaps another person has more memory cells than this ol' lady.

WHY do these suspects do this?! We see this more often than you’d think. I was afraid this would happen. WHY do they kill someone, just to turn around and kill themselves when the missing person is found murdered?! What was the POINT of killing someone when you just kill yourself when they’re found?! If you’re that worried about getting caught in a murder....how about DON’T do it to start with!!:mad:
ALL JMO

I get your frustration. However this suspect might have been involved, this person is not proven to be an actual killer as of yet.

Also people who commit murder, most of the time didn't plan their act down to every single detail from start to finish.(If they even did.) They sometimes plan things out to a certain degree, but killing someone is not without consequences. (You don't have to feel sorry for them.) Severe trauma can turn up, and you have to be quite somebody to keep that under the hood. These are not excuses btw. Doubt, stress, paranoia, guilt, ect. these symptoms can kick in.

I think with a lot of people who killed someone, the thought/urge/need of killing somebody is there. But the thinking of how to cover it up starts after the actual act itself.

I haven’t seen the interview, but did he say he contacted the family? They’ve been pretty upset about the news on social media. :( I know they’re holding onto hope, but i wonder if he spoke to them personally.

Yes, in the interview he recounts what he personally told the family. You can hear the compassion in his words and his tone. I just have so much admiration for him and what he does.

Ok, we know better than this... remains were found. It is very likely that this suspect knew this and likely also knew that he was being investigated by CID. He would be at high risk for self-harm/suicide attempt as he would feel cornered. Yet he has freedom to accomplish this and not face justice... i realize we can't just arrest without probable cause.... but man, this is so very frustrating. :mad:

Suspect wanted in connection to Fort Hood criminal investigation killed overnight

Woke up to find CID suspect had taken their own life. These cases just get more twisted everyday.
Suspect wanted in connection to Fort Hood criminal investigation killed overnight
According to the Killeen Police Department, the suspect shot himself as officers tried to make contact.

Author: Chelsea Durcholz
Published: 4:10 AM CDT July 1, 2020
Updated: 4:36 AM CDT July 1, 2020
KILLEEN, Texas — A suspect wanted in connection to a Fort Hood criminal case was shot and killed overnight. According to the Killeen Police Department, officers located the suspect in the 4700 block of East Rancier Avenue around 1:30 Wednesday morning. As officers tried to make contact with the suspect, the suspect pulled out a gun and shot himself. The suspect died a short time later.
—-
BBM
Is this on base?

The news footage in that link is worth watching due to Tim Miller being interviewed. He is such a class act, being both extremely knowledgeable and truly empathetic for those who have lost their loved ones.

I started to contribute to TES (mods delete if not allowed) with Cupcake. This case prompts me to do right now as he is the best of the best in cases we follow. Hoping that he is around for a very long time as he has the resources and trust of LE more than any group to become intimately involved MOO.

RSBM The location makes it more likely that it’s related to the Morales murder, but the timing makes it more likely it’s a suspect in Vanessa’s case.

So the edge goes to Vanessa, if it is related to either of them at all. I’m not a fan of coincidences, at least here.

Not understanding why you are saying the location makes it more likely that it's related to the Morales murder when these remains were right next to her belongings found and Morales was miles away?

What am I missing as I'm not understanding, knowing that almost always you are always on target with your opinions?

Tim has been through Hell and back 100 times over with the disappearance and death of his daughter. He is a total saint to do this work. He knows what it feels like to be told your loved one’s remains have been found after they’ve disappeared. NO WAY would he make a statement that she’s been found carelessly, as he knows all too well what pain this will bring to her family and friends. There must have been clothing or something very evident for him to say that. The article stated that the suspect killed himself as officials tried to pick him up early this morning. Right in front of them. This leads me to hope that they have a whole string of evidence to positively point to his involvement. This is just awful.
JMO

Excellent point. Tim MOO would never state such unless he was 110% sure due to the reasons you stated.

Not understanding why you are saying the location makes it more likely that it's related to the Morales murder when these remains were right next to her belongings found and Morales was miles away?

What am I missing as I'm not understanding, knowing that almost always you are always on target with your opinions?
the remains are most likely VG, but the suicide last night *could have* also been related to the Morales murder.
I believe the suicide was connected to VG, as they were apprehending him at 1:30am just after her remains were found.. but we have to wait and see.

I'm scrubbing my brain but can't come up with the verbiage that they first used in the Patrick Frazee case about the ping from Kelsey's phone. The way they worded it, many thought a false ping...

CRS syndrome is nagging at me to recall the way LE phrased it at the time. But perhaps similar verbiage?

Perhaps another person has more memory cells than this ol' lady.
Here you go- false ping - your memory is fine...BBM
—-
Woodland Park police Commander Chris Adams told Action News they aren't ruling anything out.

"It could just be a false ping, or it could be the actual last location for the activity of that phone."

Pasco relatives pray for miracle as search continues for missing Colorado mother

The Killeen PD said the suspect turned the gun on himself - we can’t discuss FB comments you may want to edit your post
ETA: link BBM

According to the Killeen Police Department, the suspect shot himself as officers tried to make contact.

Author: Chelsea Durcholz
Published: 4:10 AM CDT July 1, 2020
Updated: 4:36 AM CDT July 1, 2020

WHY do these suspects do this?! We see this more often than you’d think. I was afraid this would happen. WHY do they kill someone, just to turn around and kill themselves when the missing person is found murdered?! What was the POINT of killing someone when you just kill yourself when they’re found?! If you’re that worried about getting caught in a murder....how about DON’T do it to start with!!:mad:
ALL JMO
Taking the cowards way out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members