Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite strange cos this acct seems different.

From JWs witness statement he left his appt at 8.30. Sees woman in purple who he later finds out is JT?

Whilst walking sees man with blonde dreadlocks + woman coming from road to reception. Sees same man in WC.

Walks round block returns via pathway opposite pool and starts a 3 to 5 minutes conversation with GM at some time between 20.45 and 21.15. which is less precise than the 21.05 given by the Tapas statements but could easily.include it

JM claims to have seen a woman in purple as well.

The woman in purple, JT, is therefore seen close to 8.30 before a walk around and trip to the loo that takes at least 15 minutes. Yet JT seems to see the man carrying a child when GM is facing road at some time between 20.45 and 21.15.

I'm going to have to go back to check her statement I think. Check the timings

Was the blonde dreadlocked guy ever traced?

Yes, all that must be carefully checked. JM saw purple woman about 7.50-8.00pm when returning from Baptista's.

Jenny might provide more details about women.

A police insider said they were ready to “move in” and arrest the mystery women, who is not currently living in Portugal, in the latest “hugely significant line of inquiry”.

So they don't know who's the mystery woman, but know she's not currently living in Portugal? Mystery on top of mystery.
Jenny also reported a strange couple moving to a house nearby. It was a very interesting article to read but I cannot find it anymore. She reported that these people looked very rich and they moved out very soon. I had the impression they were like Arabs. She followed them when walking her dogs.

OK so a note about the bday party / candles photo that we've been discussing. Some wondered if it might be a stock image, but I don't think it is. I believe its a legit photo of NF and children she knew. Which children is anyone's guess. But I wanted to point out that in the background you can see a white structure that I first thought was a lighthouse. Its actually a chiminea apparently... I found the same one in a stock image here:

REFERENCE for the bday party shot (I did a screen grab of it from this website)

REVEALED: 'Child therapist' tracked down by Olive Press was Maddie McCann suspect's 'partner in crime' in Portugal as more details unearthed - Olive Press News Spain

Chimney stock image. Image of algarve, chimney, house - 61516937

Note the description says its a Chiminea in the Algarve. More info may follow as I continue to research.... if I find anything, I'll let ya know...

ETA: found a tiny bit more:Stock Photo - A typical Portuguese chimney pot

That last link above, photo was taken in 2015 in Faro, Algarve Portugal....

I think the woman on the Floral O photo is NF and not GM and the guy standing next to her in funny jeans is CB, the very blond guy on the other photo could be her father.

Jenny also reported a strange couple moving to a house nearby. It was a very interesting article to read but I cannot find it anymore. She reported that these people looked very rich and they moved out very soon. I had the impression they were like Arabs. She followed them when walking her dogs.

I hope you find that and share. There were so many strange things happening in quiet PDL that night. But I swear I didn't use my cerise shirt in PDL.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> I think we should always err on the side of using initials, if someone isn't sure who is being referred to, they can always PM the poster. Need to bear in mind that every post here can be pulled up on a google search which is why we shouldn't use real names when offering conjecture, which a lot of what is discussed here is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here know how Spanish investigator who thought found CB's van could access those historical HR satellite images from NASA?
He is here, you can ask him. He just posted a link to his blog earlier tonight

AGAINST THE CLOCK
Madeleine McCann cops ‘have just 22 months to nail prime suspect’ due to 15-year time limit on prosecutions in Portugal
  • Rod McPhee
  • 21:01, 21 Jul 2020
  • Updated: 21:02, 21 Jul 2020

• This is from sunonline, if someone can link it in for me, please.

So we have two independent people who saw a woman in purple and a woman in purple who saw a man carrying a child...
“A WOMAN was seen acting suspiciously outside Kate and Gerry McCann’s apartment just an hour before their daughter Madeleine was abducted.

The slim, Portuguese-looking woman in a plum-coloured top and white skirt with long, dark, swept-back hair acted furtively when she was spotted at 8pm on May 3 in 2007 near the Mark Warner Ocean Club complex.

She was standing under a streetlight at a crossroads only 40 feet from where Madeleine was sleeping with her brother Sean and his twin sister Amelie.

Investigators are being urged to find her to see if she was in any way connected to a pockmarked prowler seen several times outside the apartment in the day leading up to the kidnap.

Details of the mystery woman have only just become known after a Sunday Express investigation into the baffling case was alerted by an elderly British woman who has lived in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve for more than 30 years.

Speaking from her villa near the Ocean Club, the woman, who has asked not to be named, recalled: “On that night I went to the supermarket at the bottom of the road just before it closed at 8pm.

“As I drove past the entrance to the Ocean Club I saw a woman standing opposite Apartment 5A the McCanns were staying in.

“Even at that time of night the streets were deserted, so I was surprised to see someone there. I remember thinking it was unusual because it is just not the sort of place you would hang around.

It's quite strange cos this acct seems different.

From JWs witness statement he left his appt at 8.30. Sees woman in purple who he later finds out is JT?

Whilst walking sees man with blonde dreadlocks + woman coming from road to reception. Sees same man in WC.

Walks round block returns via pathway opposite pool and starts a 3 to 5 minutes conversation with GM at some time between 20.45 and 21.15. which is less precise than the 21.05 given by the Tapas statements but could easily.include it

JM claims to have seen a woman in purple as well.

The woman in purple, JT, is therefore seen close to 8.30 before a walk around and trip to the loo that takes at least 15 minutes. Yet JT seems to see the man carrying a child when GM is facing road at some time between 20.45 and 21.15.

I'm going to have to go back to check her statement I think. Check the timings

Was the blonde dreadlocked guy ever traced?
Answering that last question, the man with rasta style hair was identified by the PJ as innocent resort guest MS.

“A WOMAN was seen acting suspiciously outside Kate and Gerry McCann’s apartment just an hour before their daughter Madeleine was abducted.

The slim, Portuguese-looking woman in a plum-coloured top and white skirt with long, dark, swept-back hair acted furtively when she was spotted at 8pm on May 3 in 2007 near the Mark Warner Ocean Club complex.

She was standing under a streetlight at a crossroads only 40 feet from where Madeleine was sleeping with her brother Sean and his twin sister Amelie.

Investigators are being urged to find her to see if she was in any way connected to a pockmarked prowler seen several times outside the apartment in the day leading up to the kidnap.

Details of the mystery woman have only just become known after a Sunday Express investigation into the baffling case was alerted by an elderly British woman who has lived in Praia da Luz on Portugal’s Algarve for more than 30 years.

Speaking from her villa near the Ocean Club, the woman, who has asked not to be named, recalled: “On that night I went to the supermarket at the bottom of the road just before it closed at 8pm.

“As I drove past the entrance to the Ocean Club I saw a woman standing opposite Apartment 5A the McCanns were staying in.

“Even at that time of night the streets were deserted, so I was surprised to see someone there. I remember thinking it was unusual because it is just not the sort of place you would hang around.
Paragraph 2 and 4 ?? CB and NF ???

A pockmarked prowler and a woman with long, dark hair - hmmmm

I hope you find that and share. There were so many strange things happening in quiet PDL that night. But I swear I didn't use my cerise shirt in PDL.
I was looking for that before but could not find it. It was on forums so could have been a Portuguese translation.
I am not sure whether the article mentioned JM or the forumates decided it was her. But I remember distinctive description of the newcomers, some strange car and them being dressed in a posh way and she describing the way around PDL where they stayed. They very soon moved out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member