Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do remember reading about the purple dressed woman ,att.It sounded odd and it seems not much came out of it,LE travelled to Bulgaria to try and identify a former OCwaitress,who insisted she had nothing to do with it.
I don’t recall if it was a dress or outfit.A dress isn’t handy imo,but wearing remarkable clothing,is mostly what eye witness remember,instead of describtion from a person.

I think we're missing a piece in the puzzle. I keep thinking this was well planned. CB had the right connections through IAPRS. But there's something missing, perhaps this purple woman. We know she was on the phone, but we don't know if she was doing a real call, so she might not be logged anyway.

I think we're missing a piece in the puzzle. I keep thinking this was well planned. CB had the right connections through IAPRS. But there's something missing, perhaps this purple woman. We know she was on the phone, but we don't know if she was doing a real call, so she might not be logged anyway.

Maybe she was talking into a cigarette packet... :rolleyes:

Can someone catch me up a bit on the whole purple lady stuff? Maybe montage style - something akin to Bare Naked Ladies and the Big Bang Theory theme tune?

Now a car driving wrong way. That was such a busy night in such a quiet villa.

That sounds like she said, a rental car, someone driving who didn't know their way around PDL IMO.

If you were the perp, why risk getting stopped by LE for driving up the wrong way of the street?

Oh I forgot - LE probably wouldn't have noticed.

Tricia will be on WS youtube tonight briefly at 10:00 pm but then at midnight Mountain time, she plans to do a 24 hour marathon "end of the world" youtube in (dis)honour of Lori Vallow and Chad Daybell. There will also be discussion of many missing people cases that perhaps don't get as much coverage as others ... whatever she and you folks can fit into those 24 hours.

You must be okay with Tricia perhaps nodding off, her couch at times empty with Scrappy Joe, Boo and Babe holding down the show between interludes, but all in all, Tricia will be there or thereabouts, listening to you folks and swapping tales with you ... for a whole 24 hours !! How exciting is that?

giphy.gif

Click here for Tricia's Websleuths Youtube Channel

Been looking on this sketch. IMO the angularity of the face (nose, chin) is similar to a hanover photo of CB. Which witness helped produce this sketch? IMO having ruled out witness TS (schoolgirl) and witness CT (niece visiting PF) because other sketches are linked to them, I'm thinking this sketch is probably by female holidaymaker JW (block 4) what do you think?

Attachments

• spotty.jpg
    spotty.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 16
That sounds like she said, a rental car, someone driving who didn't know their way around PDL IMO.

If you were the perp, why risk getting stopped by LE for driving up the wrong way of the street?

Oh I forgot - LE probably wouldn't have noticed.

He was wrong almost for sure. Someone not used to driving there. Just another (left-driver British) tourist wouldn't be nonsensical.

Anyone remember the sighting on CCTV on the road to Spain? Supposedly two men and a women with a little girl. Then there are sightings both in Spain and a long the coast to Spain. Is that where she might have stopped? Where the deal might have gone sour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal