Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRI_159503356.jpg

Madeleine McCann police search allotment near Hanover linked to disappearance | Metro News

Maybe
Were CB and NF really a couple? and what about RN?

Ever since I heard the name Roman (as he was known as back in early June) he has been a bit of a dark horse to me.

Dark horse. ... A dark horse is a previously less known person that emerges to prominence in a situation/investigation, especially when involving multiple persons.

Was RN, NF's true boyfriend, and not CB as Sexta9 states? I believe DF and the friend of NF when they say that NF/CB were never romantically involved, and that they were just good friends.

In LS's very first interview she says that RN was the boyfriend, she mentions that at some point CB turned up. This suggests RN was at Foral before CB.

When OS was asked by Sexta9 if NF/CB were a couple, he replied yes, and that is what LS had told him. (as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck) maybe the awkwardness was due to the fact that OS wasn't even around at that time and wasn't sure of the facts? Why does OS contradict what LS said? As usual something doesn't add up.

The fact that RN was still around long after CB was said to have left Foral, again suggests that NF/RN were still in a relationship.Witnesses have stated that this was the summer 2007 after CB found LW with the Romanians and returned her to Foral. LW disappeared again, CB disappeared shortly after her.
Police reports state that LW went missing in Sept 2008 and returned 11 days later with the Ukrainians. However, NF also told the police that LW had run away previously to Albufeira, but doesn't state exactly when.

A couple of people have mentioned to me that there was maybe some 3way action going on. I don't think so. NF might have had a fling with CB at one point, but I doubt even that.

CB was only staying over sporadically at the house in Foral, AD in her statement says that CB used to do odd jobs for her parents in return for showers and that CB was sleeping in his VW van in June 2007. CB used to park his VW her parents place and at at the O Foral restaurant. If CB/NF were a couple, wouldn't he be showering, parking and sleeping at the house? To me it doesn't sound like CB/NF were a couple at all.

From Olive Press June 8th
Police turned up looking for RN several times but did not reveal to Silva why.
"He received some serious looking legal letters from Lisbon, so maybe it was related to that" Silva said.

Before Foral hit the headlines I read that NF was pregnant when she first met CB and somehow worked out that it was in early 2006. *This needs to be checked, lots of new info since back then with dates and details that I'm not 100% on top of yet.*

Undated photo of NF/RN? on Albufeira beach -Titled: Mein Mann und Ich am Strand -My husband and I on the beach. Is the man in the photo actually RN?

A child named L***A was mentioned in the Sexta9 subtitles? Possibly the child she was carrying when she first met CB? Who would be L****'s father? Edit: Confirmed that L**** is RN's daughter.

Where, when and with who with did LW fall pregnant with? At the house in Foral or on one of her 'outings'?

Why were the police looking for Romano in 2008/9?
What were the legal letters about?
Does he have previous convictions?
What was RN doing to make money back then, possibly something illegal but what, besides maybe selling hash?

Many questions that I don't expect you to have answers for, but if you don't put questions out there, then you wont get many answers :)

Maybe it was BP and RN who cleared out the stash in the house when CB and MT were in prison?
Not much in news regarding either of them, especially as CB was very close to BP.
They could have been the witnesses in the rape trial and that's why there seems to be censorship of news regarding them?
JMO - MOO

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
''The site is around 40 miles from the city of Braunschweig, where main suspect Christian B was last registered as living.

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt said the search was a "dramatic development".

''Maik Niemtschke, who lives in Hanover, told Sky News the search began at around 6:30am local time (5:30am UK time) and up to 100 police officers have been at the scene.

He said the main area of the search is on land where there is a bungalow, which is being used as a second home, and a garden shed.

Mr Niemtschke said the area is located between a road and a river.

He added that another area is being searched around 300 metres from the bungalow.''

I hope they search the river in the area too

Last edited:
It says they confirmed to local media and the Sky reporter that it was in relation to MM

This is odd news. He wouldn't have brought a body from Portugal to Hanover surely
It was 2016 when he returned to Foral for a few months and asked to work in the garden of NFs old house
Detective who lived next to suspect of Madeleine McCann “works with the police to find her” | FR24 News English
That is correct, but a body would be much safer to dig locally than traveling thousands of miles to Germany.

unless he thought no one would possibly think to look for her body in Germany

I’m a little confused by the conflicting reports calling it both a garden and an allotment. Sky news are reporting there’s a bungalow and small shed on the land, and they’re having to cut trees down for access.

Does anyone have any clarity on this?
It sounds like a German dacha. They can either be luxurious or run down, depending how well maintained they are. Some are quite rustic in build, but some are well cared for.

Dacha in Germany

"Silva added that at the time a German women named Nicole lived there with her boyfriend Roman" (May 2007)
EXCLUSIVE: Footage of property where paedophile and suspect Christian Brueckner lived in the months after Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portugal - Olive Press News Spain

So that would mean that NF dropped RN for CB from March-Dec 2007.
However in the middle of this whirlwind romance in June, CB is working at the restaurant and doing odd jobs for neighbors in exchange for showers and meals and sleeping in his VW according to AD,
British woman claims Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'targeted her' | Daily Mail Online

A couple of months later the CB/NF romance is back on with NF running around saying CB is going to be the adoptive father to JF i assume?
All this going on while RN is still still living at the house?

NF/CB romance obviously didn't work out so NF got back together with RN and had a L**** with him in 2009?

This whole scenario seems very unlikely.

DF said that CB turned up in the Winnebago to refill/recharge "in the months before" May 03. This also would indicate that CB was not actually living at the house in Foral from March. DF's sighting could have also been April as that is also one of "the months" before May 03.

CB was living in his VW in BSJ in February according to MT
The VW is also guesstimated to have been in Malaga in the same period.

Don't forget AB said that CB often talked about Maria and how he was missing Maria, not a Nicole. This was late 2007, so at the same time the supposed NF/CB romance died.
I think they were confused about who NFs partner was. Did she give CBs name, or did they just see him, and then when they heard about CB they then thought it was him? Not in malice, but as previous posts here have said, memory can be unreliable and make you see things differently at a later date (just consider all the sightings of MM that people have been so convinced was her when they can’t possibly all be?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard