Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I find a replay of the MG/LV phone call that was in today’s hearing? I didn’t hear all of it and there are some references I’m missing. Did Melanie lie about having JJ at some point? I’ve seen a few references to this and would like to know where they originated from. I only heard bits and pieces of the hearing all day and it drove me nuts. I’m trying to fill in the gaps but it’s hard. I get to work from home a couple days a week but not today or tomorrow! Dang! (Ok, never mind. I’m deeply grateful to be employed right now)
if you go to Judge Eddins Youtube channel, you will find it there. It was the last piece of evidence today.

To answer your question - yes, initally MG told LE that JJ had been with her but that he was now back with Lori. She then called LE about a week later and admitted that she had lied to them.

I was wondering whether rage overtook Lori? She started with 1 piece across the mouth (to keep JJ quiet) and just couldn't stop.....

Sorry :(

JMO
With the double layers of duct tape that the prosecution made sure to point out to us, I sadly think poor JJ did go through some awful trauma before he was killed.

Question- Has JP/CD or MM/LV had a chance to hear that MG call prior to today? I thought RW said it was given yesterday so I may have misunderstood. Was a lot of info today.

My take on a few things for anyone who cares

1- MG call- It was obviously scripted and even LV mentioned if you’re recording this for the police, etc…MG was 100,000,000,000% covering herself. She said she talked to Al, your brother…Really? She was obviously prepared. Her questions were pointed and while her responses were smooth, it was clear she had an agenda on the call and was called out for it. I’m happy the 2 people on the other end were dumb enough to keep the dialogue going…even when it’s clear they sensed a motive. Who does that???

2- The part about AC not even knowing where the kids were absolutely destroyed where I think most people think a defense was going to go.

3- As people have pointed out throughout the day, the lack of wedding ring and how they want them to refer to LV says a lot about how they plan to distance her from CD. I think JP has instructed him that it’s the only chance he has (Krystal Lee???)

My biggest question- How does everyone feel this impact LV & MM?
In regards to your first question, I think MG had the help of a lawyer with those questions. My answer to your biggest question means that I will be taking two days off next week and buying lots of snacks :)

So much to catch up on! I had to go to work today but I was able to watch the trial. Melanie Gibb is a Rock Star!!! I take back anything I ever said! I am going on Tricia's show tonight to explain the Book of Mormon references in Melanie's phone call with Lori and Chad in case anyone wants to know more about that!
What time will you be going on?

<snipped for focus>
At this point, I'm wondering whether COD was suffocation.

That horrible thought has been with me since we first learned about the duct tape. But then, I also believe JJ could have been killed 9/22/19 not too long before DW saw him at Lori's apartment, supposedly asleep, with AC holding him. We may learn about this before it comes to an actual murder trial.

I want to make sure I have this right. MG and DW saw Alex carry in a sleeping, supposedly alive, JJ on the night of Sunday Sept 22nd between 9:00 p.m. and midnight during their podcast per MG's testimony. The next morning, Monday Sept 23rd, around nine they do not see JJ and he has an unexcused absence from school that day. This is the same morning of the cell phone pings on CD's property. Can someone remind me if they have cell phone pings from Alex's phone in Lori's apartment in the middle of that night? MG testified that she stayed in Lori's townhouse that weekend. Did she not hear anything in the middle of the night? Something happened. Something happened to JJ THAT night. He ended up gagged and bound and killed. He was taken from that townhouse at some point that night. Wasn't he? Do I have my dates and times right?
Yes. Yes, you do. I am hoping that the next witness will shed more light on this.

We find it damning because we know in our hearts LV and CD knew the kids were dead and they were part of the decision to kill them. However, I fully expect both Chad and Lori to claim they believed Alex had taken the kids someplace safe. Chad may throw Lori under the bus and say she misled him, or he may say it’s possible Lori didn’t know they were dead either. Absent juror emotion/pre-disposition, IMO the recorded phone call does little to disprove those positions. I hope they have some evidence that Chad and Lori KNEW they were dead.

It’s clear Chad plans to claim he had no idea the kids were dead, but at least he has to explain away bodies buried in his backyard and his raccoon text to Tammy. Lori can claim she had no idea about any of it. I’ll sleep better as soon as I hear there’s admissible evidence proving that’s another Lori lie.

JMO
Lori says right in the conversation that not even Alex knows where JJ is though.

I want to make sure I have this right. MG and DW saw Alex carry in a sleeping, supposedly alive, JJ on the night of Sunday Sept 22nd between 9:00 p.m. and midnight during their podcast per MG's testimony. The next morning, Monday Sept 23rd, around nine they do not see JJ and he has an unexcused absence from school that day. This is the same morning of the cell phone pings on CD's property. Can someone remind me if they have cell phone pings from Alex's phone in Lori's apartment in the middle of that night? MG testified that she stayed in Lori's townhouse that weekend. Did she not hear anything in the middle of the night? Something happened. Something happened to JJ THAT night. He ended up gagged and bound and killed. He was taken from that townhouse at some point that night. Wasn't he? Do I have my dates and times right?
AC's phone pings in Lori's apt were the night before Tylee was taken to Chad's property and only God knows what was done to her there. I don't remember any pings in Lori's apt from AC's phone the night before JJ was taken to Chad's property.

What is the worst thing one Mormon can call another Mormon? Find out tonight on Websleuths YouTube Live.
Tonight we Welcome Ellen Killoran from Crimeonline .com. Ellen will discuss the info revealed in the hearing today. Plus our own Red Vines joins us to explain exactly what is the worst thing one Mormon can call another Mormon! You will never guess!
CLICK HERE AND JOIN US LIVE TONIGHT AT 10 PM EASTERN ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE

Last edited:
Dbm.
JMO
With the double layers of duct tape that the prosecution made sure to point out to us, I sadly think poor JJ did go through some awful trauma before he was killed.
Overkill.
Too much duct tape and tape in a ball? Binding mouth wrists and feet, then just kept going.

Strangely pseudo "religiousy"
Burning Tylee
Burying JJ
Drowning TD
Shooting CV

In regards to your first question, I think MG had the help of a lawyer with those questions. My answer to your biggest question means that I will be taking two days off next week and buying lots of snacks :)

Same thoughts today, trying to do my "job" with this on in the background but it was difficult (could not concentrate fully on either one). YAY, I have vacation to use!!!

And I fully expect Lori's hearing will be explosive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member