Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they got lucky and found the duct tape roll it was torn from during the searches of various houses. LE was able to match duct tape found with Caylee Anthony to duct tape at the house and on one of her missing posters. They were also able to match the plastic bag she was wrapped in to a box of bags found at the house.

SMH, and she still got off as the jury foreperson said that the jury said the prosecution didn't prove how she died etc.... and she was acquitted.

I do hope that the State's atty office and Woods will work together to overcome such a tragic outcome for this trial.

If I recall correctly from testimony given at the hearing (from MG I believe) Chad was trying to convince DW to purchase that piece of property.
Yes, that was the testimony. Now I’d like someone to ask Chad why he would be encouraging someone to buy property and build on it if he was so certain the world was going to end? He’s such a fraud!

I don’t think we “know” Tylee was getting tired of babysitting JJ all the time.We know that’s what Lolo told the nanny, but have we heard corroboration from Colby or any friend of hers? By all accounts she care about and cared for JJ more than LowLow.
Fair enough. I guess the only other mention of it was also Lori telling MG that Tylee had tuned into a Zombie because she didn't want to babysit. MOO.

....and the FARO scanner.

They used that thing multiple times (by Warwick's or Prior's definition of the word) to figure out where to continue digging.

Love it. That was the dumbest thing that came out of JP's mouth the entire time. The sad part is he was serious. Oxford would have laughed you out of the room

RW had a good reply of not creating new definitions and actually, DW was very responsive to that if I recall correctly.

Just checking in and wishing everyone well. I swear I can’t log in here without tears filling my eyes.
And I’m ok with that. Because it’s ok if a guy is moved to tears. It is tough for me to know about this case. Consider safe bubble broken.
Settling in with the pup. I am sending positive messages to all of you. Every one. Insert heart emoji here.

I agree. IMO This is LVD in a nutshell. You put into words exactly what I've been thinking for monthes. You put it far better than I could. LVD didn't turn into a monster when she met CD. She has always been an monster. I can’t make my mind up how much CD was actually following or calling the shots. I'm back and forth on that every day. Again MOO
IMO Chad has always been that desperate horny dweeb who creepily hits on every woman he meets. He’s the type that when you hear he’s going to be at a party or event, you don’t attend because you don’t want to be drooled on all night. He used the same line, married in a prior life, on all of them. Whether Lori fell for it or just realized she could use him. he got the grand prize when he got Lori. They’re the perfect storm.

I am curious as to whether LV continued to receive Social Security payments for JJ and Tylee for all those months. An article in local paper about 15 people being arrested for fraud (where payees were deceased) made me think of this case.

There is a Social Security Investigator listed on the (disputed) witness list for Lori. This was obtained as a request for Discovery, so whether or not for the hearing coming up on Monday, it does show that SS is aware of the situation.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Ahead of Lori Vallow’s preliminary hearing, it’s confirmed we’ll see FBI agents Steven Daniels, Gary Lyu & Benjamin Dean testify again. Subpoenas officially filed. Vallow is accused of conspiring to hide evidence of her kids being buried on her husband Chad Daybell’s property.

Minus Daniels, it looks like they're going the data and analytical data route.

All 3 provided excellent testimonies. Dean was the weakest but you could just tell he was out of his comfort zone. Daniels is I'm sure in and out of court regularly and it shows. Lyu would be my guess as the 2nd most seasoned in courts and is going to provide more technical information that (in my opinion) most lawyers won't have near the knowledge he's talking about to even engage. You'd have to have some serious knowledge to "on the fly" be able to try to dispute a hash or something along those lines? Good luck MM. Hah!

@GoneGoldfishin' I totally agree. I dont understand why they chose to bury the bodies on Chads property. Even trying to give them the benefit of a doubt and buying tylee died from a horrible accident, why would they then choose to bury the body a place so close to them. It seems extreme and unnessecary to bring human remains when Tammy was still alive and well. He very easily could have been caught by Tammy or his kids could have strolled over, so why risk it? I think it indicates this is something they had been planning for a while and this was just the start of the plan. The only possible reason I could think for burying the remains their is that maybe Lori convinced Chad it wasnt a big deal and that way she bad black mail on him so he couldn back out of killing Tammy? I dont know, I think some of the facts are still being held back so its hard to try and fill in the pieces.
I think that they really thought they could burn the bodies and voila! all traces of the kids would be gone forever. Evidently, none of these rocket scientists did any research on burning a human body in an open fire. It can be done but it takes several days. They didn’t have that kind of time. I think this is why they mutilated Tylee. I bet they thought smaller pieces might burn faster. Instead they ended up with a heinous mess. I think the burying was a last minute solution. Even they are not stupid enough to make burying at Chad’s a first choice. By the time JJ was dead, they just buried him. It seemed like an ok idea at the time.

I am curious as to whether LV continued to receive Social Security payments for JJ and Tylee for all those months. An article in local paper about 15 people being arrested for fraud (where payees were deceased) made me think of this case.

SEE IT: Lori Vallow appears in Idaho court as her two children remain missing

"Prosecutors at the trial have said they believe Vallow is a flight risk. She and her husband Chad Daybell fled Idaho shortly after police performed a wellness check at her Rexburg home in late November, when they first discovered the children missing. A prosecutor also said that Vallow continued to collect social security benefits in her children’s name after they were last seen."

Also, the SS person is on the witness list iirc

IMO there's no doubt Lori and Chad knew that MG was going to police. Chad also knew that Tammy's sister didn't believe in Tammy's natural death. They had to do something about Alex, but they were in Hawaii at the time. Did they try to influence him through MBP? The latter said that she spoke to him every day.

It's interesting how L&C accused MG of being influenced by Kay, Chad's sister and then DW. They didn't think MG could escape their spell on her own.

Right.
They were speaking with purpose.

Otherwise, why would CD have brought up his SIL's thoughts/beliefs to MG as if she knew her? -- she responded quite emphatically to him, basically saying: no, I don't know her and I have no idea what you're talking about. To which he said: I know.

Who was that statement for, if not for her?

He knew it was going to be heard by LE.

I think that they really thought they could burn the bodies and voila! all traces of the kids would be gone forever. Evidently, none of these rocket scientists did any research on burning a human body in an open fire. It can be done but it takes several days. They didn’t have that kind of time. I think this is why they mutilated Tylee. I bet they thought smaller pieces might burn faster. Instead they ended up with a heinous mess. I think the burying was a last minute solution. Even they are not stupid enough to make burying at Chad’s a first choice. By the time JJ was dead, they just buried him. It seemed like an ok idea at the time.
Heinous mess. Those words for me fit exactly. A heinous mess.
I never imagined I would be hearing a man, I hope peace for him, describing recovering chunks of flesh. That was Tylee.
Heinous. My God.

@fuzzybutter yesssssssssssss. ive been wanting to say that but i didnt want to be that guy lol. Most people have no idea how hard it is and im sure Chad, being the braintrust that he is , assumed it would be fast and efficient. a small part of me thinks lori might have insisted to ensure chad would go through with killing tammy. if he changed his mind she could threaten to tell people what was in his backyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beefalo