Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think he was suggesting that at all. IMO, he was trying to confirm that they limited their search. To me he implied indirectly that there may be more that could be found! JMO
Which is weird because they were only looking for Tylee and JJ so once they had found them, why would they continue looking any further?

All MOO below.

Oh dear. So the same timeframe that Chad told his son G**th that he shot a racoon out of the (family?) tree... was around the same time Charles was shot on July 11th? From your link...

Per screenshot below.. " it should be noted that from interviewing neighbors of Chad Daybell, we are aware that in mid-July of 2019, Gar** Daybell, Chad's son, told their neighbors that Chad had shot a racoon out of a tree on their property during the day.....

source: from your link above

upload_2020-8-5_19-47-26.png

Raccoons on the fence (not sure if she will talk/tell...she is on the fence) are killed- lines up with death of Tylee

Raccoons in the (family) tree are killed - lines up with death of CV

Any other dead raccoons?

Last edited:
Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix

Ahead of Lori Vallow’s preliminary hearing, it’s confirmed we’ll see FBI agents Steven Daniels, Gary Lyu & Benjamin Dean testify again. Subpoenas officially filed. Vallow is accused of conspiring to hide evidence of her kids being buried on her husband Chad Daybell’s property.
Thanks for the info. All three seem very competent, and I was especially impressed with Dean. Quite the techie, but also able to evaluate evidence coming in through local tips.

CD isn't someone I would want to hang out with, but the person with all of the mysterious deaths in their past is Lori. I really do believe she's the one in charge. Chad would have probably gone on happily blowing smoke with his family if he hadn't met Lori. I really don't believe she was soooo sweet and normal before she met Chad. I think she was just a master manipulator. Chad still needs to go to prison.
I agree. After all, this is husband #6.

This isn't the witness list for the conspiracy charges.

In the article it says "On Monday, Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood submitted a list of 48 witnesses who could be called to testify at Lori’s preliminary hearing, jury trial and other court proceedings. " That is the possible witnesses for ALL of her court proceedings. Like i said, it is not confirmed who they are going to call. This is just all the people that they can call on so far. There has not been anymore added yet. They can't have surprise witnesses.

As the poster stated, this is the desertion charges list - not the current conspiracy charges

from your link...

"Lori Vallow Daybell is charged with two counts of felony child abandonment, misdemeanor resisting and obstructing an officer, solicitation of a crime and contempt of court. The charges stem from the disappearance of her children, 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan.

On Monday, Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood submitted a list of 48 witnesses who could be called to testify at Lori’s preliminary hearing, jury trial and other court proceedings. In addition to Chad, the list includes:"

Yes. These witnesses are POSSIBLE witnesses for ALL of her court proceedings. :) These are all the people that they can call up to the stand. No new witnesses have been added to the list yet. They can't have surprise witnesses, they must call them from this list.

At most, a whopping 10 days.

I wondered this, too, as losing a dog and cat in nine months seemed like a lot to me. But if his kids had pets and used the pet cemetery, that would make more sense. It's easier to dig recently disturbed ground, and they would just stop digging when they hit rock.

But since the agent said they dug out a 10x10 area, and only mentioned the two at the end when Wood asked if they found anything else when they dug there, it's far more likely that they were just pets previously buried in the general vicinity of where Tylee eventually ended up. If they were on top, he would have mentioned them earlier in his testimony, when slowly going through what they found as each "layer" was dug up, scanned, photographed, etc., before they reached the human remains.

(I have thought way too much about those animal remains, clearly.)

Yeah, I was just wondering if the dog and the cat died after the burial of Tylee, therefore that is why they dug there first because ground was looser there. Heck, for a serial killer, animal killings iykwim.

LV is a very good pretender/liar. When she called from CD prison it sounded like she was calling from the sorority house. Not a care in the world and upbeat. They both knew it was recorded. CD was pretending to be calm/bored, unaffected which is why it came off so weird. I still think he told her not to pray which makes me wonder if that is a code word. He said no over her. She then paused and asked what she could do for him. There was another pause before he repsonded in his weird slow voice. The pauses say a lot, imo.
BBM

Yes.

Chad - "I'm feeling pretty calm"

No mention of the 30+ law enforcement vehicles parked up nose to tail, FBI mobile unit, coroners vans, 5 cadaver dogs haring around his yard, tarps etc etc.

His foot hits the floor and his car disappears in a cloud of dust.

Sure, you were calm, Chad.

In the article it says "On Monday, Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood submitted a list of 48 witnesses who could be called to testify at Lori’s preliminary hearing, jury trial and other court proceedings. " That is the possible witnesses for ALL of her court proceedings. Like i said, it is not confirmed who they are going to call. This is just all the people that they can call on so far. There has not been anymore added yet. They can't have surprise witnesses.
That is for her Madison County charges, different case number, different court, different judge.

Where is the source that says it is for all of her court proceedings?

That brings up another thing that I dont think we ever got any real proof of. Or did we.

Was there ever a formal marriage certificate ever issued to CD and LV in Hawaii?

If so, then isnt there a rule that a husband or wife does not have to testify against the other? Or does that rule only apply for certain types of cases like murder cases?

This is very important IMO because if there is not one, then I think one side could supeona the other side to testify in their own trial.
Even if they are a hostile witness, one side may force the other side to testify by supeona.

I suspect there was never a marriage certificate issued because why would CD's lawyer ask that everyone reference Lori as LV and not use the Daybell name? Isnt that what happened in the preliminary we just had?
I want to see that marriage certificate. lol

Sorry for all the questions. This case is so confusing. lol
The marriage certificate was admitted into evidence Monday.

Last edited:
LOL--I thought the very same thing hahaha
Speaking of Means.. I wonder if he was in the court room this week during CD's hearings ???

You know, there was a bald man wearing a mask sitting behind the prosecution. They didn't show him for long, but I am thinking it was in the last half of the preliminary hearing on the second day. I thought it might be Means, and I noticed some comments on YouTube also thought it was Means.

....and the FARO scanner.

They used that thing multiple times (by Warwick's or Prior's definition of the word) to figure out where to continue digging.

Didn't we have a member here who explained so much and was in the industry for such? Can't recall who it was... can someone refresh my memory?

This is clearly hindsight bias...

But after hearing more of Lori, in the MG call and the prison call...and how transparently stupid, crazy, babbling and self contradictory she is...

And watching competent cops like Hermosillo, et al, give testimony...

It really strikes you how the utter incompetence of the AZ cops indirectly led to the kids’ deaths. And maybe Tammy’s.

If those AZ cops were just minimally competent, this murder spree would’ve ended with CV.

That’s a massive tragedy.
I agree 1000%
I have said this from day One.
If the Chandler/Gilbert PD had actually Listened to CV when he was trying to tell them prior to his death about the threats and if they had been diligent with their handling of his death and not so incompetent I believe JJ and Tylee would still be alive.
They dropped the ball.
They may have been able to prevent CV murder but if not, they at least could have prevented all the deaths that followed.
Idiots.
JMO

Appjj2d.jpg

Yes! I’m probably 30 pages behind on the thread right now. I just got past a lot of discussion on Prior asking about where the FBI actually excavated in the pet cemetery area, and I was hoping someone would get to this. Regardless of the dimensions of the pet cemetery, Prior will have a problem arguing that the FBI missed the supposed raccoon because the satellite image shows one disturbed area, exactly where they found Tylee. There is no other spot in or around the pet cemetery area that the raccoon could be. Chad really messed up with that text. He tried so hard to be clever, but all he did was place himself at the scene of the burial at the approximate time that it occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dpiddybgt