Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of garbage bags, isn't diamond shaped patterns force flex? Referring to the white (i believe) trash bag over JJ's head. Jmo

That was my first thought as I don't know of any others which have the fiber weaves that are triangles for support for heavy loads/resistant to puncture and ripping a bag MOO

I didn't quite understand how Prior seemed to be challenging the timeline of the text message about the raccoon in closing arguments @37:40 here:
It is because the evidence was from Tammys phone and not directly from Chads. I think what Prior is saying is that the evidence from Tammys phone is speculative.

Interesting that she still feels compelled to do interviews even though she is a witness. It still feels like she is trying to redeem herself somehow imo.

Now the “that date” wasn’t in July, but in August?

When asked what she would say to LV and CD if she could right now... I was surprised that her response wasn’t “Tell the truth and admit what you did”. Instead her answer reverted back to their beliefs, blah, blah, blah.

MG is an important witness. She already comes with some baggage as she initially lied to LE and waited 10-11 days before retracting what she said to them. I wish she would just decline anymore interviews.

moo
I wish she would just shut up until the trial is over.

The more she talks, the more she sounds like she REALLY wants to defend them. It is as if she is saying she wants to get all this over so they can go back to the way they were. She takes no responsibility for her own actions. It is weird to me.

JMO
For this part
"I didn’t get a sense that any of the things she said would happen so I didn’t take a lot of it too seriously."

Sorry but I think she is now downplaying how much she believed a lot of the stuff CD and LV was putting out.

I base that on the very first media interview we ever saw of MG where there was much more internal conflict that she showed as she struggled to realize everything she had ever been taught from them was probably a lot of BS.

Its ok if she was duped but dont try to now say she never believed any of it. Sorry I dont buy that. I think she was all-in for awhile.

Because if she was not, then any normal person would have shared concerns about the missing children and eventually go to LE about it like a normal person would. A normal person would not side with CD and LV and be against the grandparents when they started to try to find the missing kids.

A normal person would not initially lie to LE for them about where the kids were and take hours or days to eventually repair that lie.

DITTO! She is willingly blind or has deceived her own self. Maybe her friend, David, is also a big believer in Chad’s prophecies. He apparently was looking at property to buy close to Chad. Something really weird about them.

Warning-graphic
By the amount of remains alone it would probably not be mistaken for a small animal. On another note, wouldn't the fact that part of the remains were found uncharred support the theory that Tlyee's body was dismembered before it was burned? If that were the case, where would that have taken place?
Warning - my response is graphic:

I don't think the fact that part of the remains were found uncharred would necessarily mean that Tylee's body was dismembered before it was burned. I think when they decided burning was ineffective because it took longer or smelled more than they could tolerate, then whatever tools they were using to remove the body broke it apart as they stirred and lifted it, thus exposing uncharred tissue at those various points where it broke apart.

Horrifying, either way.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before: apparently Rob Wood is a former LDS Bishop.

I saw that too.

Nothing against LDS, but he may have sympathies for some of Chads beliefs. All of them seem a little too close. Maybe that’s where the false sense of security came in for CD and LD.

I t
JMO
For this part
"I didn’t get a sense that any of the things she said would happen so I didn’t take a lot of it too seriously."

Sorry but I think she is now downplaying how much she believed a lot of the stuff CD and LV was putting out.

I base that on the very first media interview we ever saw of MG where there was much more internal conflict that she showed as she struggled to realize everything she had ever been taught from them was probably a lot of BS.

Its ok if she was duped but dont try to now say she never believed any of it. Sorry I dont buy that. I think she was all-in for awhile.

Because if she was not, then any normal person would have shared concerns about the missing children and eventually go to LE about it like a normal person would. A normal person would not side with CD and LV and be against the grandparents when they started to try to find the missing kids.

A normal person would not initially lie to LE for them about where the kids were and take hours or days to eventually repair that lie.
I tHink you are being entirely too hard on her.

I’m truly puzzled about Pryor’s questions to MG about her not getting along with or not liking Tylee. MG visibly stiffened and looked extremely uncomfortable. Whether the questions were relevant or not, I think there’s some truth there. It could be Lori was filling MG’s head with horror stories (lies) about Tylee’s behavior and her becoming a zombie. If that’s the case, why would MG believe Lori? When Lori told MG about JJ’s “zombie symptoms” MG didn’t exactly buy into what Lori was telling her. She said JJ was acting the same as he always did. I just wonder why MG was so uncomfortable with the questions. I find it odd that MG, who is a mother herself, would dislike a teen girl to that extent. I would have liked an explanation from MG.

MG sincerely asked Alex about whether he believed in zombies.

I believe she was strongly leaning that way herself, and probably engaged with Lori regarding Tylee being difficult, hard to manage as a teen, and perhaps she even verbalized that maybe Tylee was a zombie with Lori. and Chad knows this.

And remember, Melanie did walk away from a husband and four sons, one who did have some medical or behavioral issues. I certainly don't think Melanie would have been a maternal image to Tylee!!!

The defense might just want to assure that the jury does not think Melanie Gibb is the pure and honest person here. This could help damage her credibility down the road.

all moo of course.

I also think it’s weird that she’s doing news interviews in the beginnings of cases that are sure to be long and dragged out. I don’t know, but maybe she’s doing damage control P.R. or wants to maintain credibility. Has she retained an attorney for some reason and this attorney wants some of the heat taken off of her? Perhaps she’s getting some jeers from some of the general public when she goes about her life and wants to suppress some that. Who knows what goes on in the minds of these people?
I think she is hurting the DA’s case. He already needs help. This might end up being a tough trial for the general public.

Wait a minute, didn't MG previously claim (in the first interview with Nate) that Lori and Chad would kill thousands of zombies at once through prayer? And now she says that they prayed for zombies to depart the host bodies? Why didn't they pray for Charles then and get Nick Schneider to leave his body?
Yes she did. This woman is beginning to annoy me. She isn’t truthful and maybe the DA needs to keep her at a distance. The defense might just shred her. She was really nervous on the stand. Couldn’t sit still. Now in this interview she acts so pious. Not buying what she is saying.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 29s

Spokesperson for Special Prosecutor Rob Wood confirms the waiver. Now a date will be set in district court for Vallow’s arraignment where she will plead guilty or not guilty to the charges.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 4m

Attorney Mark Means has officially filed the motion. Vallow faces 2 counts of conspiracy to commit concealment, destruction or alteration of evidence in connection to the remains of her kids JJ & Tylee found on Chad Daybell’s property.

Justin Lum @jlumfox10 10m

BREAKING: Lori Vallow waives preliminary hearing set for 8/10-8/11. Expect case to move to district court. Waiting for more details. #fox10phoenix

Eric Grossarth @ericgrossarth 3m
#BREAKING There will be a hearing at 11:30 a.m. TODAY with #LoriDaybell streamed live on http://EastIdahoNews.com.

While I agree with you, my question regarding the BBM. I'm not convinced she knew the kids were missing until the end of November. Jmo
She knew. Lori told her Tylee was at BYU. She knew Tylee was too young to be there. Why didn’t she and Lori go see Tylee while they were walking on the track at BYU?

She knew JJ was home Monday morning, yet he wasn’t. David asked to see him and Lori said he was at Uncle Alex’s. Why didn’t they call Uncle Alex so they could walk over and tell JJ goodbye? Because they knew he wasn’t there. He was already labeled a zombie.

MG just wants to save her own behind.

I wonder what happened to all the stuff left behind in apartment 175, and if it was photographed as a potential crime scene when they exercized the search warrant. Imagine if they lost crucial evidence, like spare trash bags and duct tape, and carpet fibers etc.
The vibe I got from the testimony of LE (cant remember which one in particular), was that the only thing missing from Apt 175 was clothing. I would imagine though that there was plenty of time in the two months between to dispose of such items or use them elsewhere, e.g. items taken to be stored at the storage unit.

Justin Lum Fox 10 Phoenix
8 mins ·
BREAKING: Lori Vallow waives preliminary hearing set for 8/10-8/11. Expect case to move to district court. Waiting for more details.
Well, darn. I myself would insist on a preliminary hearing if I were innocent. IMO, she didn't want the public and her family to see the gruesome details tying her to the murders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500