Lies point us to the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know that Burke and JonBenet shared a bedroom Christmas Eve! Patsy NEVER said that. She said that she “was not sure” if JonBenet might
have gone over to Burke’s room during the night. It is NOT ok to put information out there as fact, when it is anything, but!

Logic101,
We do not know that Burke and JonBenet shared a bedroom Christmas Eve!
Oh, yes we do. Not only did Patsy state this in an interview, Burke himself said so.

All this is in addition to Patsy, again in interview likely with Steve Thomas, stating that when JonBenet wet her bed she would relocate to Burke's bedroom.

Patsy said this was a common occurrence. i.e. nothing unusual!

The interview you quote from is where Patsy does not want to discuss the topic of JonBenet and Burke sharing a bedroom, that is PC or politeese for bed.

Linda Hoffmann Pugh the housekeeper stated she walked in on Burke and JonBenet in bed together, whereupon JonBenet screamed at her to go away!

Last edited:
Logic101,

Oh, yes we do. Not only did Patsy state this in an interview, Burke himself said so.

All this is in addition to Patsy, again in interview likely with Steve Thomas, stating that when JonBenet wet her bed she would relocate to Burke's bedroom.

Patsy said this was a common occurrence. i.e. nothing unusual!

The interview you quote from is where Patsy does not want to discuss the topic of JonBenet and Burke sharing a bedroom, that is PC or politeese for bed.

Linda Hoffmann Pugh the housekeeper stated she walked in on Burke and JonBenet in bed together, whereupon JonBenet screamed at her to go away!

I think it was always the custom for JonBenet and Burke to go together to Mom and Dad’s room before going to see what Santa had brought because John liked to set up the camera for videos of the special day for posterity; so in that respect they would have been together, not for some nefarious activity as some would have you believe!

I suspect that JonBenet and Burke were hiding from LHP and that is why they were giggling!

Rain on my Parade
Thanks for the interesting BR transcripts.
Only now I am confused all over again! BR stated in these that he was with JR when his Dad was locked out and broke in the basement window. But, JR's version was that he came back alone from the airport in a cab at night to an empty house. I think that the rest of the family was away in MI, according to this version.
JR broke the same window twice? Wow.

I think now is as good a time as any to discuss the alleged “playing doctor” incidents supposedly between JonBenet and Burke, which some of you seem to have embraced whole heartedly.

How many of you were ever interested in “playing doctor” with one of your siblings? I would venture to say, none! Gee, that is one of the most repulsive thoughts in the whole world! Yucky, yucky, yucky!

Rain on my Parade
Thanks for the interesting BR transcripts.
Only now I am confused all over again! BR stated in these that he was with JR when his Dad was locked out and broke in the basement window. But, JR's version was that he came back alone from the airport in a cab at night to an empty house. I think that the rest of the family was away in MI, according to this version.
JR broke the same window twice? Wow.
proust20,
Your very welcome.
JR stated this about breaking the window in the basement:
ST: OK. When you had previously broken that basement window to gain entry to the home when you had been locked out, can you approximate what month that was?
JR: Well, I think it was last summer. Because Patsy was up at Lake (inaudible) all summer, and it would have been July or August probably, somewhere in that time frame.
And yes, BR stated he was w/his dad.

Can you provide the link where JR stated he came home alone, from the airport in a cab at night to an empty house? I don’t remember this version.

<snip>The interview you quote from is where Patsy does not want to discuss the topic of JonBenet and Burke sharing a bedroom, that is PC or politeese for bed.

And you think there would be a need for Burke and JonBenet to share a bed when each had a set of twin beds in their rooms because...?

Oh... JonBenet yelled at LHP to go away? It's rather obvious she didn't have any problem being with her big brother under a blanket.

And you think there would be a need for Burke and JonBenet to share a bed when each had a set of twin beds in their rooms because...?

Oh... JonBenet yelled at LHP to go away? It's rather obvious she didn't have any problem being with her big brother under a blanket.

icedtea4me,
Because they wanted to.

Obviously not.

Excuse me icedtea4me can I ask one last question?
when each had a set of twin beds in their rooms because...?
If both children had a set of twin beds in their room, why would they need to travel to another room to find a suitable bed to sleep in?

All answers on a postcard to The Ramsey Foundation, Boulder, Colorado.

<snip>
Excuse me icedtea4me can I ask one last question?

If both children had a set of twin beds in their room, why would they need to travel to another room to find a suitable bed to sleep in?
<snip>

1. Burke sometimes slept in JonBenet's room when his room got too cold.
2. JonBenet sometimes slept in Burke's room, like when they watched a movie together or when she wanted him to wake her up early for Christmas.

2. JonBenet sometimes slept in Burke's room, like when they watched a movie together or when she wanted him to wake her up early for Christmas.
Well said and absolutely accurate!

Rain on my Parade

LS and JR
JR: I think it was done one summer. I came back late in the evening. Patsy and the kids were delayed and for some reason I didn't have a key I don't know why. But usually if I don't drive my car I take a cab or something to the airport and back and I don't have a key ring and the keys are on the key ring.
But that was the time, it was in the summer. I had come back from a business trip. I think I had a suit on. It was late. It was about 11:30 at night. It was dark.

LS: Did you drive home when you got in late that night?
JR: I don't recall specifically. But I think I took (inaudible) and it dropped me off.
LS: And they dropped you off there at the house.
JR: Right.

LS: And you say the family was gone?
JR: Um hmm.

TT and PR
TT: When did John break the window in the basement?
PR: He, I don't know exactly when he did it, but I think it was last summer sometime when we, the kids and I, were at the lake.
TT: Charlevoix?
PR: In Charlevoix and he told me he came back from out of town or whatever and he didn't have a key and the only way he could get in was to break the window.[/QUOTE]

icedtea4me,
Sometimes must there were other times that you cannot account for.

How about when LHP walked in on JonBenet and Burke, in bed, beneath the sheets, what category do you place this under?

icedtea4me,

How about when LHP walked in on JonBenet and Burke, in bed, beneath the sheets, what category do you place this under?

Oh, well, gosh, golly-gee. Derr.... I guess I better place that under the "Burke had JonBenet's labia spread apart and was inserting things into her vagina" category. Derr....

icedtea4me,

Hiding from LHP, in all likelihood! They probably thought it was funny!

Rain on my Parade

LS and JR
JR: I think it was done one summer. I came back late in the evening. Patsy and the kids were delayed and for some reason I didn't have a key I don't know why. But usually if I don't drive my car I take a cab or something to the airport and back and I don't have a key ring and the keys are on the key ring.
But that was the time, it was in the summer. I had come back from a business trip. I think I had a suit on. It was late. It was about 11:30 at night. It was dark.

LS: Did you drive home when you got in late that night?
JR: I don't recall specifically. But I think I took (inaudible) and it dropped me off.
LS: And they dropped you off there at the house.
JR: Right.

LS: And you say the family was gone?
JR: Um hmm.

TT and PR
TT: When did John break the window in the basement?
PR: He, I don't know exactly when he did it, but I think it was last summer sometime when we, the kids and I, were at the lake.
TT: Charlevoix?
PR: In Charlevoix and he told me he came back from out of town or whatever and he didn't have a key and the only way he could get in was to break the window.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you for this! So many stories, which one do we believe? I think I will go with the kid.

So I was reading Paula Woodward’s book We Have Your Daughter and took an interest in the photographs.

Particularly Burke's room, his decor is so linear its nearly post-modern, the wallpaper has a repeating helicopter or plane motif which dazzles the eyes.

Also there is a Christmas photo of Burke and JonBenét Ramsey and I thought I could see Burke's pajama bottoms which looked the same color as his pajama top. This photograph was in black and white, so I searched online and found this one:

Burke-Ramsey-with-JonBenet-at-Xmas.jpg

Which definitely shows Burke wearing Blue Pajama Bottoms which match his top.

Here is what we usually see published:
jonbenet.four.we.have.your.daughter.cropped.png

Note how its cropped, they invariably crop Burke Ramsey at the waist excluding his pajama bottoms, likely a coincidental feature, but it had me wondering?

Why does this matter, well Kolar claims there was a pair of Fecally Soiled pajama bottoms found on JonBenet's bedroom floor.

The above photograph was obviously taken Christmas Morning, so unless he changed his pajamas on Christmas night, then the above pajama bottoms are what Burke Ramsey would have worn on Christmas Night?

So if we can find out the color of the Fecally Soiled pajama bottoms found on JonBenet's bedroom floor, then we can compare them with the color in the photograph.

Not rocket science, not a smoking gun, but if they are Blue, then its game on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member