Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumping off your post... It seems as though Lori needed a reason, other than pure selfishness, lust and greed, to murder Tylee and JJ. Chad apparently was fine with murdering Tammy even though he never stated she was dark. I think he put out the prediction of Tammy dying young and then kept it in his back pocket for a long time with the plan to use it when he met a woman he wanted to bed.

IMO, Chad and Freudian slips.

Chad very well could have had a dream or vision of Tammy not being in the picture during the tribulation period of the last days, knowing that Tammy was not buying into this teaching as something about ready to occur.

We can already assume that Chad had a hangup on divorce or adultery affecting his "exaltation" into being a god. His vision, or dream, per Freud, is the fulfillment of an unconscious "wish" for her to be gone - " 'til death do we part". This is very basic Freudian theory - the dream as wish fulfillment.

This for me is an indication that Chad would not have been able to deal with murdering Tammy, if he could not deal with the idea of an affair, or divorce. If those actions would affect his exaltation, how would being a conspirator to murder affect his exaltation?

I do suppose that somehow he can exonerate himself to himself if someone else, like his mistress, killed his wife. But my thought has always been that his idea to begin with was taking Lori as a clandestine multiple wife, which would not set well with either Tammy or Lori. MOO

I have been thinking about who might roll on who first to get a deal. I'm beginning to think neither one will be offered a deal. The reason being could LE ever really trust either one to tell any semblance of the truth? LVD lies,then tells lies to cover those lies,ect. This is well documented. CD has also been caught in his own lies to LE and acquaintances. So could LE really ever trust either one enough to offer any kind of deal? I am just wondering. I dont know how that works. If anyone has any thoughts,or knows, I'm all ears.
I'm thinking like you. Even if one rolls, the lawyer for other will use either of their documented histories of lying against the credibilty of the confessor. The only thing I could see would be if one does a complete and total confession, that it could be backed up with solid forensic and digital evidence to corroborate with his or her statements.

Snipped for focus.
This phrasing is correct. It is a deliberate and not casual act.
Oh, yes. Please do not misunderstand me to mean they did not deliberately AND with complete disregard for the humanity of TR do the disjoining. Those involved did whatever their sick minds could manage to come up with to get rid of TR and of any evidence connecting her disappearance to themselves - including desecration of her remains through burning, the (IMO) subsequent breaking up into parts, moving, and burial under stuff added on top.

They were monstrously disrespectful in their treatment of both children's bodies, but especially so with TR's.

ETA: Changed "or" to "AND" because that more accurately reflects what I believe.

Last edited:
A question for those who watched DW testify at the prelim. Notice how Prior thanks DW for his testimony and right after that CD nods--as if he approved of that testimony.

What could that be about? CD just acting like he's in control when he's not?

Or, did he really approve of DW's testimony, and, if so, why? I don't want to jump down a rabbit hole here, but how "into" the CD belief system was/is DW?

A question for those who watched DW testify at the prelim. Notice how Prior thanks DW for his testimony and right after that CD nods--as if he approved of that testimony.

What could that be about? CD just acting like he's in control when he's not?

Or, did he really approve of DW's testimony, and, if so, why? I don't want to jump down a rabbit hole here, but how "into" the CD belief system was/is DW?

Nodding is some people's way of saying "hello", but I did take that as Chad saying, "you did a good job, David".

To me "green bucket" doesn't equal "green top". IIRC the totes seen on Alex's truck were black, so they wouldn't qualify for a green bucket found in Tylee's grave.
They were grey Sterilite totes with lime green lids:

Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

But agreed, totes are not the same as buckets. Furthermore, the self storage and tote videos happened after both kids were already dead and buried, so they're not the same.

Warning: graphic details follow.

The way the FBI agent described their findings it sounded like Tylee's remains were in one large "mass" of dismembered and charred bits - they didn't know quite what they were looking at at first. It almost seemed like from his description that everything was fused together, including the melted bucket, because he described slowly excavating around the mass and finding the bucket at the bottom of it along with the partial skull and mandible. And then he said after eventually uncovering the entire mass they tried to carefully remove it but everything broke apart at that point.

To me it sounds like Alex and Chad had Tylee's dismembered remains in a large green bucket, probably filled with fuel or accelerant as well, and built a fire around it. The intense heat from the fuel and fire would have melted and fused most everything together. However, the mass would have also acted as insulation and kept the lower parts of the bucket intact enough to be identifiable as a green bucket, albeit significantly melted. After the fire went out they then transferred the fused mass to the burial site.

This is all speculation on my part based the testimony of the FBI agent (starting at 49:40 and going to about 53:50):

I cannot find the post (despite having searched) but someone was asking about the ipad and service dog. This article has lots of useful information in it.

'In the papers filed in Phoenix in February 2019, Vallow — who was shot dead in July last year — said his son's iPad had 'special expensive developmental apps on it that he loves and helps keep him calm.'

'Father believes that the iPad should always go with JJ regardless of what type of parenting time schedule is ordered.'

Vallow — who said he earned $240,000 a year — claimed his wife had drained his bank account, taken his truck, stolen his clothes and computer and removed JJ's support items, including vital medication and a special collar for his service dog.

'Father would like for the collar to stay with whoever has the dog and JJ,' he wrote. 'Not having his normal clothes and iPad has been very disruptive and created a hardship on JJ.''
Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

IF Tammy was declared a zombie yet after her death she "visited" her children and "helped" them from the other side of the veil (paraphrasing Chad), then she was rehabilitated. In contrast, Charles was never deemed a good guy after his death and we don't know what Lori's stance on her kids is now.
Ah, but we know that JJ "is safe and happy"(according to Lori).

You don't generally have control over someone else's insurance policy. It's their money and they get to decide.
If you were the owner of a policy on someone else, this would be possible, but there would likely be a fraud investigation if it looked out of line. I can't remember the rules, but you might have to have the insured's permission to open an insurance policy on them. This set up would be fairly common in marriages.
A good example of an owner being different from the insured would be a company taking out an "essential person policy" on its senior executives. It protects against losing an entire company if, say, the CEO dies of a heart attack.
mine was a tongue in cheek post, but thank you for the information.

depraved , barbaric, stone cold and with malice. mOO

And the depth of that depravity ..... To do what was possibly done to Tylee, one would have to be the devil himself.

Reading some of these posts that describe in technical terms what would/could or had to have been done to this poor girl... it's horrific. A complete dissociation with a human being... OMG I just cannot wrap my head around what they did and how they can sit there in court with straight faces expecting to be defended! There is NO DEFENSE/EXCUSE FOR THIS.

But, I know, I know...everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt...a fair trial... blah blah blah.. :mad:

Whether you are a believer or not praying for justice, for JJ and Tylee, is a major reality for this case!!!! ijs

Last edited:
Snipped for focus.
See upthread. As pointed out several times, "dismembered" by definition requires a person or creature actively and deliberately separating the parts, it does NOT mean the parts got separated in the course of something else happening, e.g. being incinerated.
Merriam-Webster for definition: Definition of DISMEMBER
LE's use of the verb "dismember" in this case is VERY particular IMO, otherwise they could have used a different word that didn't convey deliberately severing limb from limb.
Hi. I have seen your posts on this subject. If you watch/listen to the hearing, either the FBI agent (Steve Daniels) or the police officer state that the dismemberment may has been because of the fire. I'll see if I can find it and update my post.

We have read through reputable websites that are following this case that Tammy's insurance was increased right before her death.

Have we ever seen the date of such, or the amount of increase? She didn't change jobs to have such, so wondering minds want to know but I don't recall any follow up by Nate on such date/amount to $430,000.
I don’t recall any follow up on that either. If there had been any suspicion on the part of the coroner or LE about Tammy’s death, they would have looked into that. I still can’t get over the fact that there was no autopsy done when she died. I would venture a guess that “right before” means within a few months of Tammy’s death. The date of the increase will definitely be relevant. I wonder how quickly Chad knew that Lori was “the one” and that she would be his next wife in this lifetime.

Last edited:
Hi. I have seen your posts on this subject. If you watch/listen to the hearing, either the FBI agent (Steve Daniels) or the police officer state that the dismemberment may has been because of the fire. I'll see if I can find it and update my post.
How is a 160 lb body getting to the fire pit?

Adding to my earlier theory, in the police body cam video in AZ when Charles was killed, Tylee herself said she weighed 160 lbs. Tylee was not a small girl so I'd say she was much too large for someone to carry intact.

According to FBI Special Agent Steve Daniels, he said they found a mass of remains in burial location #2. As they continued excvating in layers they found the partially melted bucket. Beneath and to the side of the bucket was the skull. This part of his testimony starts around the 50.0 minute mark.

AxC was there for quite a while the day after Yellowstone. The orientation of the body parts, with the bucket being above some of the parts, tells me that the bucket may have contained the last parts to be transported. SA Daniels's testimony leads me to believe that dismemberment took place somewhere else and the body parts were transported to the site in the bucket. It may be that they/he threw the bucket in near the end of the job, hoping the bucket would burn along with everything else left in it. Partially melted goes back to my earlier theory about liquid material in a container while in a fire.

Any wood, fuel, or accelerant was likely put on top of the remains and then lit. As the forensic team dug some vertebrae parts were found first so it seems like the fire was stirred at some point. This stirring could have been during or after the initial fire and additional fires may have been lit afterwards since the neighbors mentioned more than one fire, I believe.

I'm sure more detailed information will come when the trials go on but I'm thinking this makes the most sense considering the lack of brain power with the perps.

MOO
Warning-graphic
The first fire in Chad's firepit that I have seen reported was after Tammy's death, which was over 40 days after Tylee was killed. There were more fires this spring. Chad's children would probably know what was burned on those occasions. I find it difficult to believe that Tylee's remains would be dug up and burned again. Chad would have more explaining to do - he would need multiple raccoons.

I cannot find the post (despite having searched) but someone was asking about the ipad and service dog. This article has lots of useful information in it.

'In the papers filed in Phoenix in February 2019, Vallow — who was shot dead in July last year — said his son's iPad had 'special expensive developmental apps on it that he loves and helps keep him calm.'

'Father believes that the iPad should always go with JJ regardless of what type of parenting time schedule is ordered.'

Vallow — who said he earned $240,000 a year — claimed his wife had drained his bank account, taken his truck, stolen his clothes and computer and removed JJ's support items, including vital medication and a special collar for his service dog.

'Father would like for the collar to stay with whoever has the dog and JJ,' he wrote. 'Not having his normal clothes and iPad has been very disruptive and created a hardship on JJ.''
Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online
It’s so obvious, in retrospect, that Lori didn’t care about JJ’s well-being at all. If only someone had acted on CV’s reports.

How is a 160 lb body getting to the fire pit?

IMO, again, but it could have been transported in the bed of the truck to the fire pit and drug out. That said, my 22 year old can "dead lift" 400 pounds, so its not impossible for one person who has experience lifting weights. Just think driving it to the fire pit would be the most practical.

A job change would not be necessary to change a life insurance policy. TD's insurance IMO if increased, was increased with her approval: so far there hasn't been a lot of evidence to suggest she didn't trust CD.
Keep in mind, TD was the breadwinner in the family. In a normal household, you'd want to be insuring the breadwinner; otherwise, if there's an accident, the family would have no income.
In my long-ago insurance agent days, I used to advise guys whose spouses contributed a substantial portion of the income and/or taking care of the couple's kids, they'd better insure their spouse big time! It would definitely impact his career and resources if she had an accident and he had to take care of the kids....
$430k does seem large to me, especially since this was a modest household, but it would depend on the increments in the policy. If it cost $10 extra a month to purchase $200k extra insurance, that might be an incentive to buy.
Though it seems likely the amount was for nefarious reasons on CD's part, there are too many contrary possibilities to make that a definitive argument IMO.

IIRC, wasn't one of Tammy's siblings in the life insurance/investment type of stuff that CV was?

Snipped for focus.
This phrasing in this sentence is correct. It is a deliberate and not casual act. It is a transitive verb; this means someone did something to someone/something else. In the passive, it would mean "something had something done to it BY someone". The "by" has to be overt or implied.

Let me paste the Merriam-Webster definition, ( Definition of DISMEMBER) so it's absolutely clear. Then I'll move on; this whole scene is horrifying to contemplate.

Definition of dismember

transitive verb

1: to cut off or disjoin the limbs, members, or parts of
2: to break up or tear into pieces
but it can also be a 'what' - ergo fire (or the effects of) could dismember. It does not necessarily have to be a 'who'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86