FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found wandering streets), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures of her by the car were taken in the afternoon is that correct? There is one of her carrying little Kam at 10.20pm that night - so what happened to her after then?

edited - changed sedan to car - I have no vehicle sense - apologies
Kamdyn has the same shirt on at 10:30 p.m. as when he was found the next morning.

Those pictures of her by the car were taken in the afternoon is that correct? There is one of her carrying little Kam at 10.20pm that night - so what happened to her after then?

edited - changed sedan to car - I have no vehicle sense - apologies
Kamdyn has the same shirt on at 10:30 p.m. as when he was found the next morning.
I'm thinking that possibly they are

How can SR not be a person of interest? I don't get it....
Does this SR have a legal name?

I believe Dad lives in Ohio.
Sounds like they're planning on keeping him with Leila's family when all is said and done. Unless, of course, they moved him there (Alabama) to be closer to familty that he's familiar with maybe until the paternity test comes in. Do we even know if the bio dad took the paternity test yet? I don't recall hearing anymore about it.

I'm new to this sort of thing and this site so it's interesting to see different points of view like yours. But having said that, something really disturbs me about this case and I hope justice will be done one way or another.
Welcome !! I hope my post didn’t come across as condescending. It wasn’t intended that way!

Wasn’t sure if this piece of the timeline had been noted, Leila was seen hours before Kam was found. Sorry, if it’s redundant.

FBI Miami (@FBIMiamiFL) Tweeted: The FBI is asking the public’s assistance into the mysterious disappearance of Leila Cavett a 21-year-old mother who was last seen on July 26, 2020, hours before her 2 year old son, Kamdyn was found in an apartment complex near the 1860 block of SW 68th Avenue in Miramar, FL.

https://twitter.com/FBIMiamiFL/status/1293997442137042944?s=20

BBM

Last edited:
Missing mom Leila Cavett last moments before disappearance | 11alive.com
Updated: 11:30 PM EDT August 13, 2020
5d4a16f0-8965-4469-a751-beb22e6f1b65_1920x1080.jpg

Hey everyone, please remember ...

Sleuthing of anyone who is not officially named a POI or suspect by LE is NOT allowed. Discussing what is said about them in MSM or what they themselves have said in MSM, or what is said by LE is allowed, but sleuthing them is NOT.

Members may sleuth to their heart's content in private but not post their findings on this public thread unless/until a POI/suspect is named by LE.

ETA: Also please remember it is WS policy to use initials for everyone other than victim and officially named perp.

Thanks.

I have a question. I haven't been posting here from the start of the case, so this may have been discussed/asked. Did I read somewhere that her family seemed to not know she had a truck and that she drove/had a car? If that is the case that brings up a lot of questions, would it not?
IIRC her family knew she had the truck and one of them gave her gas money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member