Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
If memory serves, she did not lose her hair the second time. I’m sorry I cannot recall the source. Does anyone remember this?

Yes and it was MSM sourced, I'm looking for the article. I was impressed, but not surprised, I know others with similar experiences, that was reported for Suzanne. That the hair just "thinned" this second time. Newer chemo drug and cooling caps during treatment are changing some of the side effects thankfully...not for all, but for some.

ETA...crazy AFTER thought to this post...but honestly after a few months on lock down, no shops opened, I don't know anybody's hair that looked that good. Anybody at 49 would have roots showing at that point unless she colored it herself (certainly possible) but from the pictures it always looked so great and thick...wonder if the personal item could be a hair extension, commonly used for the appearance of thicker hair after treatment? Don't think they would need Barry to verify an item like that.

Last edited:
STOP !!

Members are allowed to have their own ideas and express them, but to belabour them in this discussion is strictly dominating the thread and inciting conflict that Mods and Admins don't have time to deal with. State your opinion and move on. We have guests and members who do not come here to watch circular arguments going nowhere.

If certain members wish to continue arguing one particular aspect, please do so through private messaging where you can add up to 20 members to the conversation.

Last warning ... move on from the discussion of family anonymity and possible motive on this public thread. Do not ignore Mod or Admin warnings. When a thread becomes too labour intensive for WS staff, other measures can be taken to get this thread back on track without all the inflammatory, antagonizing, argumentative posts that have taken over this discussion.

Exactly! I'd expect him to immediately beg for help from anyone and everyone to find Suzanne. Instead it's like he went and hid under a rock. Moo
Yes!! This has been so shocking behavior. As OldCop stated, "BM was never mentioned by name for days following her disappearance nor showed his face for a whole week..."

I think, the girls weren't living at home normally, so he had time enough before without a camping trip. I believe, he made sure, they were away - yes. But not to fix his marriage. MOO of course.
^^bbm
I don't believe this true. One away at college applies but the minor child lived at home normally according to one father that was intent on stopping that rumor.

For those of you veteran true crime followers, can any of you think of a missing person's case where the husband has acted the way BM has acted, and he wasn't guilty?
I've tried to think of one, and I just can't.
I'm at a loss.

I too keep going back to thoughts of concrete and the wood chipper too and wondering if those two machines could be run at the same time? Ugh
With the river front property being used it sounds pretty simple to dispose of someone or something right there.
Also I have wondered if the personal item found might have been a wig? Also hate that too but can’t think of a more demeaning thing to do to a recovering chemo/cancer patient. I hate this but trust LE has it under control.
Wow! I never thought of a wig!

I wonder if that poker face demeanor is making someone nervous? In particular the second search of the home and the revelation that his story doesn't line up with his vehicle data, plus all the other stuff he probably knows they know or suspect.

Exactly how does one go about daily life waiting for the other shoe to drop? Must be super stressful ...

It appears BM likes to control. and has quite a temper.
Now, with the happenings, his stress level is 'over the roof'.
I would think, BM will be aggressive, coming out with statements to support his previous facts.
LE are waiting...
MOO.

Yes!! This has been so shocking behavior. As OldCop stated, "BM was never mentioned by name for days following her disappearance nor showed his face for a whole week..."
My opinion on this, Barry thought if he was unnamed, without a picture, then this whole thing would just blow over and no one would trouble themselves to find Suzanne. He could keep on keepin’ on, as is, with no inconvenience to himself.

IMO

It seems so long ago that we tend to forget that. Thank you for the reminder. BM was so concerned about his missing wife he hid from the public and refrained from searching for her as it was just too soon.
Ah, right.

It appears BM likes to control. and has quite a temper.
Now, with the happenings, his stress level is 'over the roof'.
I would think, BM will be aggressive, coming out with statements to support his previous facts.
LE are waiting...
MOO.
Yes.
I imagine he is roaring to his inner circle. If he is a drinker, well that might be a problem for him.
Moo

My opinion on this, Barry thought if he was unnamed, without a picture, then this whole thing would just blow over and no one would trouble themselves to find Suzanne. He could keep on keepin’ on, as is, with no inconvenience to himself.

IMO
Sorta like CW, whole family missing but what the hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LauraLew