FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. we now know he is a bad dude but he literally got 15 years on his first felony which was non violent....

I think he said himself he studied it in prison.
(i don't want to listen to him again, maybe someone else who does could provide receipts.)

In any case RYAN, SHANNON Inmate 00235282: Alabama Prisons (DOC)
Shows his inmate number. To demonstrate that the next document concerns SR as well and not a name-mate.

https://ecf.almd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2015cv0678-5

Which as i understand shows he wanted "to grow a beard of not more than 1⁄2 inch in length", which he would be allowed as a member of the Moorish Science Temple of America,(Thus the -EL addition to his name which Wikipedia told me was a thing ; and as a sidenote since he didn't pay 350$ + 50$ to file the complaint, nor did he ask for in forma pauperis status, which would have waved the fee if attributed, the complaint was dismissed.)

Anyhow. So i searched for a link to witchcraft and the Moorish temple, while it does bring up a bunch of results, those pages are often a mickmack of non information.

Occult however seems more directly related and i found this :

"Teachings of the Moorish Science Temple

While the Moorish Science Temple of America can claim to be America’s oldest known Islamic organization, “Moorish Science” is certainly not the Islam that predominates from Morocco to Malaysia, but a mixture of Indian beliefs, the occult, Freemasonry, and Christianity."

Source : https://www.panafricanalliance.com/noble-dre-ali-moorish-science-temple/

(I wanted to back my claims, I believe the quotes and links are allowed as they are public documents and not social media, and short enough in regards to copyright.
I also think it is within guidelines since SR is a poi.

If ever it isn't conform guidelines, feel free to inform me to adapt, or report it) .

As for my opinion, either he started this in prison, or maybe even before.
One could wonder if he joined the temple out of beliefs or to gain priviliges, before evidently making it into a business.
Then whatever the true reasons, he does run multiple pages, with numerous post each day (before his arrest obviously) and even if it's partly a copy paste job, it seems like an awful lot of work to me for a scam and kind of defeats the purpose of running a scam in the first place imo.
But since i think he is not the brightest star in the sky... Who knows...
And I guess the half inch beard wasn't worth 400$...

What are we thinking about the Chloroform?
Did he use it just on Leila to knock her out so he could kill her in the truck.?
I think he did whatever to Leila in a place he feels comfortable..the Woods.
ETA. He searched for chloroform

Yeah it was just a thought. With his diaper being soiled I / we all guess they didn’t just set off from RaceTrac all fresh and ready for the day - I’m just clinging to every possible good I guess
I'm not a mom, but i think any mom will have a story about changing the diaper and their kid soiling it a second later, not sure it's an indication.
Maybe more the fact that he doesn't have pants on. I would guess he was sleeping.

If ever she broke out then, she didn't even have time to get him shoes, maybe she had to make a run for it, and he followed her, thus knowing where she was. But that still doesn't add up with his car coming from and back to racetrac...

I don't know why there were shovels in the truck.

I think he continued to hang around the Walmart lot and the RaceTrac because for him, that was "home". He spent the better part of June and July in Hollywood, FL. And like many, if not most, homeless people he staked out a territory that was home to him, even if it wasn't a fixed address. Most homeless people will identify a certain area, corner, subway station, abandoned lot or some such as "home" when asked.
But after a murder they scatter.

i have a lot of kids. to me, a soiled diaper is when it is full of multiple bouts of urine and possibly feces, causing it to be heavy and saggy. by the time a child is a toddler, they usually defecate around the same time period of the day and their mom knows when to change them or wait for them to finish. sorry TMI

I'm not a mom, but i think any mom will have a story about changing the diaper and their kid soiling it a second later, not sure it's an indication.
Maybe more the fact that he doesn't have pants on. I would guess he was sleeping.

If ever she broke out then, she didn't even have time to get him shoes, maybe she had to make a run for it, and he followed her, thus knowing where she was. But that still doesn't add up with his car coming from and back to racetrac...

Someone mentioned if it is known if SR was at the Cracker Barrel with Leila? It is known from what I've read. Wasn't it reported that Leila stopped at the Vero Beach Cracker Barrel on the way down, before she arrived in the Hollywood area?
That she was there yes, but SR we don't know. Not on anyones account i think. He claimed having met them the 25th about 2.30pm, LE confirmed this meet although i guess we don't know if it's the first one. Then SR claimed to have taken them to the fort lauferdale beach iirc.

Nor me. Yes in a car on a very hot nights I’d take the pants off my little grandaughter - fair comment - good to bounce thoughts

i have a lot of kids. to me, a soiled diaper is when it is full of multiple bouts of urine and possibly feces, causing it to be heavy and saggy. by the time a child is a toddler, they usually defecate around the same time period of the day and their mom knows when to change them or wait for them to finish. sorry TMI
Ok. No problem. I didn't take your description for soiled, for me it was just not clean. (Not my native language).

I've heard these stories from multiple, i'd even say all of my mom and dad friends, and then some mémés and such on internet, and before it's even a mémé... that's why I thought it would be quite universal. But even if it's not universal, the fact that it happens, means it's less reliable as an indication imo.

But again i'm talking about just not clean, not overloaded.

Ok. No problem. I didn't take your description for soiled, for me it was just not clean. (Not my native language).

I've heard these stories from multiple, i'd even say all of my mom and dad friends, and then some mémés and such on internet, and before it's even a mémé... that's why I thought it would be quite universal. But even if it's not universal, the fact that it happens, means it's less reliable as an indication imo.

But again i'm talking about just not clean, not overloaded.

its possible that others see it that way, so you could be right as well.

I was thinking, rightly or wrongly, that Kam was still in his overnight diaper when SR left him in that parking lot. I doubt SR would have bothered to change the child before booting him from the car.

I was thinking, rightly or wrongly, that Kam was still in his overnight diaper when SR left him in that parking lot. I doubt SR would have bothered to change the child before booting him from the car.

It appeared to me to be an overnight nappy also, added with being in a t-shirt only and with no shoes or socks, it just felt like Kam had woken up and SR dropped him off

That she was there yes, but SR we don't know. Not on anyones account i think. He claimed having met them the 25th about 2.30pm, LE confirmed this meet although i guess we don't know if it's the first one. Then SR claimed to have taken them to the fort lauferdale beach iirc.

SR said in his video that he took them to Ft. Lauderdale Beach to Pollo Tropical (fast food chicken place), then the beach and later on to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We don't have any proof he took them to either place so far, but I'm certain the FBI looked into it and either have photos of them at these places or the FBI knows they weren't there and it is yet another lie.

DBM

eta SR posted on one of his facebook pages about 'calling' on his attorney - Noble Drew Ali
Yeah i saw he made comments about being informed about the LAW and having spoken to his LAWyer.
In browsing the subject, I saw similar phrases, but sovereign moors doesn't seem compatible with Noble Drew Ali though.

“MOORS KNOW THE LAW”: SOVEREIGN LEGAL DISCOURSE IN MOORISH SCIENCE RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES AND THE HERMENEUTICS OF SUPERSESSION | Journal of Law and Religion | Cambridge Core

Anyway self identified 'sovereign citizenship' has been rejected by the american courts of law. (As per Wikipedia that even give many exemples.)

Yeah i saw he made comments about being informed about the LAW and having spoken to his LAWyer.
In browsing the subject, I saw similar phrases, but sovereign moors doesn't seem compatible with Noble Drew Ali though.

“MOORS KNOW THE LAW”: SOVEREIGN LEGAL DISCOURSE IN MOORISH SCIENCE RELIGIOUS COMMUNITIES AND THE HERMENEUTICS OF SUPERSESSION | Journal of Law and Religion | Cambridge Core

Anyway self identified 'sovereign citizenship' has been rejected by the american courts of law. (As per Wikipedia that even give many exemples.)

I briefly read through the Wikipage - Moorish Science Temple of America - I assume SR had tied it in with his beliefs as the founder reportedly met with an Egyptian Magician and amongst other things had trained him in mysticism. Also mentioned adding El onto a name. From what we can see from SR's facebook about his belief systems it wouldn't surprise me if he felt he was Timothy Drew reincarnated! - he does seem strange enough to believe that imo ;)

wow.. we now know he is a bad dude but he literally got 15 years on his first felony which was non violent....
Someone commented on this as i mentioned it as i was suprised as well, the answer was basically that it 1st degree means armed robery, and minimum sentence is 10years, and then there are circomstances and he might have previous run-ins with law before to take into account.
. (Iirc, so if ever you 'd want more info you 'll have to browse back a bit ).

I briefly read through the Wikipage - Moorish Science Temple of America - I assume SR had tied it in with his beliefs as the founder reportedly met with an Egyptian Magician and amongst other things had trained him in mysticism. Also mentioned adding El onto a name. From what we can see from SR's facebook about his belief systems it wouldn't surprise me if he felt he was Timothy Drew reincarnated! - he does seem strange enough to believe that imo ;)
So you think he started with the magic and witchery stuff and than came to the Moorish temple ? (Just to see if i got that right, no opinion on the matter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa