FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jmo

Where were SR and LC from the time she was last seen with Kam at the Racetrac (when LC was wearing the dress, at around 10:30 pm) and 8:15 am the next morning?

After 10:30 pm, was she gone - but SR still there (as he claimed)? Apparently not. She did not leave with "three other guys in a black car" - as there was no evidence of this on the video as reviewed by LE.

So, I'm thinking that SR and LC and Kam were all together at the Racetrack and Walmart, in one or both vehicles (the Lexus and/or the Truck), albeit out of CCTV video range/coverage), at least for some (short?) period of time right after 10:30pm. Then I think they left (in one vehicle only). Surely there is CCTV footage of this. I have not heard or read it being confirmed by LE, but I could be wrong.

But if this did happen, what vehicle did they leave in, and where did they go? I lean toward thinking they took the truck, but only because the damage to the truck seems to indicate that it was perhaps the eventual crime scene. But maybe not. SR may have forcefully removed LC and Kam from the truck while in an unmonitored area of the parking lot, then forced them into his car, pushed them to the floorboard, and left for whatever crime scene he had in mind.

I'm wondering if they may have headed to the Everglades. Specifically to some spot in the Everglades that SR had previously mentioned in his YouTube video. A spot where CL was originally going to be his apprentice (because he couldn't do what he needed to do all by himself), to hold some type of ceremony. A ceremony that apparently had something to do with alligators.

It was fortuitous for SR that LC came back into SR's life at just the time she did. At the very moment that his apprentice-to-be (CL) got sick with heart issues, pneumonia, and cancer, LC renews contact with SR and agrees to come down to FL. From SR's perspective, if CL were to never to get out of the hospital, SR was going to have to find a new replacement apprentice (or sacrifice?) off the streets. Otherwise he might potentially miss several important calendar date rituals. LC might be perfect.

For her part (looking at things from Dawsonville), LC would be thinking not only would she make 3,000-3,500 immediately upon her arrival, but she would also immediately begin training to become a spiritual guru herself, even starting out as main apprentice to the head honcho himself. She owed him, and he always loved Kam anyway... Why not?

Now the scary part (graphic warming): With SR admitting to being a witch, and having made references to following satan worship and practices (and we've seen the sacrifice calendar) could it be that although CL - and and then later LC, after CL got sick - each believed they were being groomed by SR to be his next apprentice, SR perhaps was deceiving them and actually grooming each to be his next sacrifice. Hence the dress.

If CL can remember the location in the Everglades where the gator "ceremony" (or whatever SR called it) was supposed to have taken place (the location where she was originally supposed to assist SR as his apprentice - before she got sick), it might be a reasonable place to search for LC.

All just conjecture

I didn't realize the rear view mirror was missing. I remember that the visor was bent out of position but I didn't know the mirror was completely broken off. Leila must have fought with all her strength for her life.

I don't think there was any kind of struggle at the Walmart parking lot either. I think they went somewhere secluded, like the beach. That would explain why Kam had sand in his diaper. Imo

I agree something suddenly happened I think for this to happen. Anyway it looks like it possibly send him straight to a very dark mode.

But he is by no chance someone who planned this murder out. Him rambling against the public and the FBI after the fact tells you he is trying to either cover it up or possibly justifying it. The latter is ofcourse what makes him possibly a sick person.

He lured her to Florida to take advantage of her not to kill her. It could turn out that he is the killer but this was not planned. SR looks like someone who scammed women on a weekly basis, so something must have send him over the edge to actually seriously harm a person.

In the affidavit - they stated that not all facts known had been included, only the ones related to the charge of kidnapping - imo they know much more about what's happened but it's possibly harder to prove, is it be possible they have charged him for kidnapping whilst they build a case and will add more charges when they have more evidence/information etc?

In the affidavit - they stated that not all facts known had been included, only the ones related to the charge of kidnapping - imo they know much more about what's happened but it's possibly harder to prove, is it be possible they have charged him for kidnapping whilst they build a case and will add more charges when they have more evidence/information etc?
the short answer- YES

The issue is that if they were in the parking lot of a 24 hour business whatever happened would have been on camera and the FBI would have had a straight shot at a (fill in the blank - murder, human trafficking) arrest. But they don't or it would have already happened. The arrest warrant states that the driver's side window of the truck was broken, the rearview mirror was missing and the sun shade on the driver's side was bent. All of these items had been intact when Leila's truck was first photographed in the area. This indicates some kind of violent struggle. IMO the evidence appears to indicate that Leila locked herself in that truck and he broke the window and unlocked the door and dragged her from then truck which is how the rearview mirror got broken off and the sun shade was bent. If it happened at Racetrac or Walmart, I would think this would have been caught on camera. JMO.

Can you verify if this is the West Lake you are thinking of: WEST LAKE PARK | Hollywood, FL 33019
There are lots of places in Hollywood where they could of overnighted in their cars.

Yes, that is West Lake Park. Lots of mangrove trees all along the intracoastal on the east coast of FL and also on the coastal areas on the west coast of FL.

Do we have a solid location where he was on August 15?

If CL can remember the location in the Everglades where the gator "ceremony" (or whatever SR called it) was supposed to have taken place (the location where she was originally supposed to assist SR as his apprentice - before she got sick), it might be a reasonable place to search for LC.
Unless he had a boat or airboat, the areas of the Everglades he could have visited are all pretty well traveled. I think if she's there, she would have been found by now. Of course if he had a boat, he could have hidden her very well.

Listened to his video again..ugh Somethings I paid more attention to

He may have bonded with Kam a bit, "he took care of him for 2 months" The girl he was living with at the time , T, also had a son and he was taking care of them both according to him. Now even though he called her his apprentice, I bet they had some sort of romantic relationship and maybe she left him and he had bonded with that boy too?

Also didn't they say that Kam had a lot of sand, then the sand for sure came from the beach assuming they went to the beach because it does not seem he had much time to walk around and collect sand, where he was dropped off and base on the timeline in the affidavit.

He also said he hexed Leila in that she will always be homeless and people will always be trying to take her son. I believe he told her this as well. Her family didn't care and he did and he was trying to build something with them. (Leila and Kam) maybe he wanted a family?

Just thinking out loud, MOO
I am still not feeling premeditation but then video showed her entering the store at 10.20 pm and he looked up trash pick up at 12 and chloroform closer to 2. SO he either killed her between that time but then why look up the chloroform after.Why not the other way around? Unless the chloroform was not related to her? Or it really was some human sacrifice but then he did not do a good job of planning or he thought of it after he arrived?

Seemed to be a struggle based on the truck so then where was his car? did all this stuff happen in the parking lot? Since it seems they were using his car to drive around. But then he dropped of Kam using his car. Why wait till daylight?I guess LE must have way more info and evidence. I guess it will be revealed eventually.

Criminal use[edit]
Chloroform has reputedly been used by criminals to knock out, daze, or even murder victims. Joseph Harris was charged in 1894 with using chloroform to rob people.[44] Serial killer H. H. Holmes used chloroform overdoses to kill his female victims. In September 1900, chloroform was implicated in the murder of the American businessman William Marsh Rice, the namesake of the institution now known as Rice University. Chloroform was deemed a factor in the alleged murder of a woman in 1991 when she was asphyxiated while sleeping.[45] In a 2007 plea bargain, a man confessed to using stun guns and chloroform to sexually assault minors.[46]

Use of chloroform as an incapacitating agent has become widely recognized, bordering on clichéd, due to the popularity of crime fiction authors having criminals use chloroform-soaked rags to render victims unconscious. However, it is nearly impossible to incapacitate someone using chloroform in this manner.[47] It takes at least five minutes of inhaling an item soaked in chloroform to render a person unconscious. Most criminal cases involving chloroform also involve another drug being co-administered, such as alcohol or diazepam, or the victim being found to have been complicit in its administration. After a person has lost consciousness due to chloroform inhalation, a continuous volume must be administered and the chin must be supported to keep the tongue from obstructing the airway, a difficult procedure typically requiring the skills of an anesthesiologist. In 1865 as a direct result of the criminal reputation chloroform had gained, medical journal The Lancet offered a "permanent scientific reputation" to anyone who could demonstrate "instantaneous insensibility", i.e. losing consciousness instantaneously, using chloroform.[48]

BBM - It may not have been easy or quick to use Chloroform on Leila, but it may explain the broken/damaged bits to the car ? Just a thought

‘I Want Him to Speak Out': Father of Missing Mom Reacts to Arrest in Case
I wish this guy would speak up and tell them where Leila is but I really feel like he is so twisted and evil he will never do the right thing. Also I'm wondering if they have any way of knowing exactly where at the landfill the trash from the area around that gas station ends up. Is it even possible to search for evidence at a landfill?

Yes, I think he's just taken a little from psychology, spiritualism, witchcraft and probably a few other things, and combined with his manipulative personality, realized he could make a business out of it. He's a fraud. I think his sole objective was to prey on vulnerable young women. Imo

Seriously, it makes me sad that there are people out there so desperate for something that they believe this man was legit. He was a traveling witch that lived in his car and he charged $100 an hour?

Am I the only one that finds it hard to believe that he'll be able to live up to his choice to remain silent?
Well, in one of his rants to the FBI he said they could hold him in jail or prison for as long as they want but he will never talk to them or an attorney. That's one statement that I believe. He had his fun taunting them and explaining himsef thinking they couldn't use it against him because he hadn't been arrested yet. Little did he know they can use all of that to build a case against him. Imo

ETA. I do feel sorry for the other inmates, though. I bet he won't shut his mouth when it comes to them. Maybe he will say something incriminating and they will be lining up to testify.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member