FL FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found on street), Miramar, 27 July 2020 #3 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in one of his rants to the FBI he said they could hold him in jail or prison for as long as they want but he will never talk to them or an attorney. That's one statement that I believe. He had his fun taunting them and explaining himsef thinking they couldn't use it against him because he hadn't been arrested yet. Little did he know they can use all of that to build a case against him. Imo
I wonder if he'll be doing interviews with reporters, like Jodi Arias did.

I do not believe SR's tale of Leila showing up at his former girlfriend's place in the middle of the night nor that she and Kamdyn ever lived with him. I think she has known of him for about a year on Facebook.

I also don't fully believe she showed up in the middle of the night - but I do think they were in the same area at the same time which maybe how they met - they both lived in Muscle Shoals, AL for a while.

I wonder if he'll be doing interviews with reporters, like Jodi Arias did.
Yeah, only if they are willing to pay $500,000! We'll have to see if he can resist talking about it. I would expect him to continue to make his case that he was set up because he is a black man with 15 felonies.

Last edited:
There are lots of places in Hollywood where they could of overnighted in their cars.

Yes, that is West Lake Park. Lots of mangrove trees all along the intracoastal on the east coast of FL and also on the coastal areas on the west coast of FL.

Do we have a solid location where he was on August 15?
If he was booked into Broward County jail they probably arrested him in Broward County. I haven't seen anything that indicates exactly where he was arrested on August 15th. Or where he was between 28 Jul and 15 Aug, for that matter.

‘I Want Him to Speak Out': Father of Missing Mom Reacts to Arrest in Case
I wish this guy would speak up and tell them where Leila is but I really feel like he is so twisted and evil he will never do the right thing. Also I'm wondering if they have any way of knowing exactly where at the landfill the trash from the area around that gas station ends up. Is it even possible to search for evidence at a landfill?

Also the trash pickup at the apartments where Kamlyn was found.

Last edited:
I do not believe SR's tale of Leila showing up at his former girlfriend's place in the middle of the night nor that she and Kamdyn ever lived with him. I think she has known of him for about a year on Facebook.
This is the one part I actually do believe. He made that video for his followers, many of whom followed him and TS when they were together. It's a lie TS could have refuted to their followers instantly.

Do I think Leila stayed there for a time? Yes. Do I believe she showed up out of the clear blue on a stormy night? No. I think SR knew Leila was coming. I think SR lied to TS about Leila being a stranger in need in order to explain Leila's presence in their house.

This scenario is all *opinion* and conjecture.

$10K Reward For Information Leading To Location Of Missing Mom Leila Cavett
''MIAMI (CBSMiami) – The FBI in Miami is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information which will lead them to the location of missing Georgia mom Leila Cavett.

Cavett disappeared on July 25th, the following day her two-year-old son Kamdyn was found wandering in a Miramar apartment building parking lot.

“The FBI is actively seeking information relating to the whereabouts of Leila Cavett,” said George L. Piro, Special Agent in Charge, FBI Miami. “We are still relentlessly investigating the circumstances surrounding her disappearance. Any information, no matter how seemingly insignificant, may be important to finding Leila. We thank those who have already provided information and urge other members of our community to come forward.”

Listened to his video again..ugh Somethings I paid more attention to

He may have bonded with Kam a bit, "he took care of him for 2 months" The girl he was living with at the time , T, also had a son and he was taking care of them both according to him. Now even though he called her his apprentice, I bet they had some sort of romantic relationship and maybe she left him and he had bonded with that boy too?

Also didn't they say that Kam had a lot of sand, then the sand for sure came from the beach assuming they went to the beach because it does not seem he had much time to walk around and collect sand, where he was dropped off and base on the timeline in the affidavit.

He also said he hexed Leila in that she will always be homeless and people will always be trying to take her son. I believe he told her this as well. Her family didn't care and he did and he was trying to build something with them. (Leila and Kam) maybe he wanted a family?

Just thinking out loud, MOO
I am still not feeling premeditation but then video showed her entering the store at 10.20 pm and he looked up trash pick up at 12 and chloroform closer to 2. SO he either killed her between that time but then why look up the chloroform after.Why not the other way around? Unless the chloroform was not related to her? Or it really was some human sacrifice but then he did not do a good job of planning or he thought of it after he arrived?

Seemed to be a struggle based on the truck so then where was his car? did all this stuff happen in the parking lot? Since it seems they were using his car to drive around. But then he dropped of Kam using his car. Why wait till daylight?I guess LE must have way more info and evidence. I guess it will be revealed eventually.
Yes, he also said he was training or raising her child to be a "God." Maybe after his relationship with T ended he was looking for a replacement and thought of Leila. I think he is the one who reached out to her and persuaded her to come to Florida.

I do think they took the truck that night and maybe Leila was driving. The sand in the diaper must have come from the beach, or at least from some other sandy area other than the apartments. We saw Leila at 10:20 with Kam and she had to have changed his diaper by then. We know he looked for the information about chloroform but we don't know if he ever used it. It's possible he was thinking of using it on Kam to make sure he didn't wake up. Maybe his original plan was keeping the child but changed his mind because he knew there would be evidence that would connect him to them or he just got paranoid. He probably waited to drop him off at that time because by 8:00 am there are usually people around.

I also think it's possible that he tried to render Leila unconscious with the chloroform in the truck. It's not easy to do and that might be when she put up a fight.

Regarding his car, he may have left his car at Walmart in view of the cameras so he could tell LE he was there the whole time and Leila must have left in the truck without his noticing. He did say that he slept for several hours.

As you said, LE must have much more evidence that we don't know about, but I wish we at least knew if she was seen with him getting into the truck. During the PC they said they have more images that may be released at a later time. I wonder if some of the footage shows SR and Leila together after 10:20 pm.

IMO

I think he was in the car with SR. After the PC he posted in response and said he was right there in the passenger seat. Maybe he was using her child as way to control her. Imo
I guess that is right, I zoomed in on the video and there is somebody moving in the passenger seat.

You could be right about him using Kamdyn to control her.

It will be interesting if more new footage is released with even more details. This video is pretty clear.
Yeah, I had just mentioned the other footage in a post and then went back to to see that some of it was released. (Maybe I'm a witch!)

Does anybody remember LE saying they had footage of her with another person? I might be thinking of one of SR's comments when he said to the FBI he knew they had images of him. He said something like the next thing they will do is put his picture up all over the news, and if they have a warrant to come get him. Which they did. IMO

Seriously, it makes me sad that there are people out there so desperate for something that they believe this man was legit. He was a traveling witch that lived in his car and he charged $100 an hour?

I was looking at this pages and I don't get it either. Like does he even have any credentials? Are there any to become a witch doctor. Are the ramblings all his?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie