Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't think twice about the neighbor calling the police on behalf of the family. The police are going to respond to her PLS, in this case her home. Someone will need to be present when LE arrives. The girls were out of state, as well as BM. IMO

Hoping that there is a friend or relative that can relay a message from the girls to their Mom’s side of the family. As said, no questions-just let them know you’re as okay as you can be right now.

A message to Suzanne’s daughters, from grandpa and uncle:

SM's daughters need to call their Grandpa Moorman and let him know they're okay.
Period.

That they have not done so already is a clear indicator that BM has inserted himself between SM's family and her kids.

BM's likely an old hand at distancing SM and the kids from her relatives…distancing them not just geographically, but psychologically and emotionally, as well.

An innocent husband and father would encourage communication between SM's daughters and her side of the family.

I'm sure both of SM's daughters have been in contact with Barry's mother.

So why haven't they spoken to Suzanne's dad?

Rhetorical question.

JMO.

Last edited:
911 calls can"t be made from out of the 911 covered area. Asking some one to call in for you is the only way.
But by calling the regular police line they might patch you through.
I would think then there should be two 911 calls recorded.
1. BM calling 911 and being told someone else from the local area has to make the call.
2. He then has neighbor call 911.

Because a godly loving caring husband would be the one who would call first.
MOO

After seeing these two recent videos of SM's father and brother, it does sound like the M family had not been close to her side of the family or was there an attempt to isolate them since the move?
As one commenter on one of these videos said,
"Isolation is a Gateway to Abuse".
just food for thought.

It's interesting to me a particular group of people we have not heard from, that being his "workers" that he claims were coming in Sunday night to the job in Denver.

Not a single MSM interview with any of those guys. Not a peep in social media either, as far as I know. That just seems rather curious to me, that not a single one of those workers has spoken up to say yes, BM was there in Denver on the job site all day Sunday, setting it up for when they came in Sunday night. As he claims.

o_O

I don’t understand people thinking not waking up your spouse at 5 AM on Mother’s Day (or any day)
is strange or bad somehow.

Thinking of my wife of 39 years or my mother, both would much rather be let sleep in then have to wake up to say goodbye at 5 am. A phone call at the normal wake up time would be much more appreciated.

It's interesting to me a particular group of people we have not heard from, that being his "workers" that he claims were coming in Sunday night to the job in Denver.

Not a single MSM interview with any of those guys. Not a peep in social media either, as far as I know. That just seems rather curious to me, that not a single one of those workers has spoken up to say yes, BM was there in Denver on the job site all day Sunday, setting it up for when they came in Sunday night. As he claims.

o_O

Sitting on my hands on this one. Maybe Lauren or someone in MSM can get an interview.

I don’t understand people thinking not waking up your spouse at 5 AM on Mother’s Day (or any day)

Thinking of my wife of 39 years or my mother, both would much rather be let sleep in then have to wake up to say goodbye at 5 am. A phone call at the normal wake up time would be much more appreciated.

I wonder if he left a note or card on the nightstand.

MOO but I somehow doubt that cell phone analysis from Barry's phone will show that he made a call to Suzanne Mother's Day morning to wish her a wonderful day.

MOO It's normal enough.
Leaving at 5am BM would arrive Denver 7:3O to 8am Sunday. Set up doesn't necessarily mean working with machines before Monday.
He could be supervising deliveries timbers and pavers, or getting plants and mulch fron a nursery.

Adding:
What I don't like and seems off, is his not making time having a MD coffee with SM before going.
Or calling or messaging her throughout the day? We haven’t heard him say that he communicated with her at all that day. So if he left at 5am and she was still sleeping ... did they not communicate when she woke? Or at all during that day until his daughters called him so worried that the neighbor had to be called who in turn phones the police? (If I’m recalling correctly, it was the neighbor who phoned the police.). So from 5am till he got the call early evening (phone call to police was around 5:45pm, correct?) did he not attempt to message her or call her at all? On Mother’s day? When the daughters were supposed to be on their way home? Even Scott Peterson left a message on the answering machine “hey baby, wasn’t able to pick up that fruit basket you wanted ....” . That seems like a distancing tactic IMO, “don’t try to call her, let someone else determine that she is not responding, distance yourself from it.”

MOO is this is being discussed because this probably did not happen.

My own opinion is, her life ended, right after communication with SM went abruptly silent Sat night.

That hasn't bothered me, either. What bothered me was that I suspect poor SM was dead by then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get