OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
We looked at the timeline many times in the past. AFAIK, there's no proof that Jake had S before the murders. He said (and later retracted the statement) that he picked up S earlier that evening. Aside from the Wagners, no living person knows exactly when S was picked up from Dana's home.
Right we are dealing with a liar!

We can't believe anything this liar said in his interviews. I will be honest, I had to adjust to this. Realizing that we can't believe everything that people say in the MSM.

I used to automatically believe everything posted in MSM.
OMG... People lie to suit their needs. I get that NOW. I am 90% less naive than I was before finding WS...!

I am still working on this, trying to do my best to weigh everything...!
Boy have I had to learn...

Last edited:
Perhaps someone is grasping for straws here since they will stop at nothing to even ruin a young man's life (subject of the article). Please read his own
account of these LIES on his FB. How cruel and hateful it is to try to bring him into these murders by way of this backdoor sabotage of an interview. JMO and IMO, it will not work. It will not change one iota of 4G of evidence.

The reporter and editor for that website has a colorful past.

The time frame? Oh you mean when Jake said he picked her up. Which one was that? The "just missed it by hours or a week earlier? Like I would take his word for it? No one else has come forward to vouch for him, Guess we will find out which story if any of his is true at trial.

jmo
2 Cents ...

Well look,

According to Canepa all the witnesses were killed.

So the Wagner's killed anyone who would know the truth of this. (Kenny & Gary)

So we will never know because the Wagner's can write their own narrative.

Well I say let the Pike County Court of Justice write the the final narrative ...

Not the corrupt Wagners' narrative....

Let true Justice in this case of 8 souls prevail.

Last edited:
Or....Angie was the driver or.....Angie used one of the guns and George drove. But I guarantee she did not stay at home. After all T was so terrified of Angie she hid all night in the woods then ran for her life. Something in Angie made her run. Not terrified of George but of Angie. Not threatened by her husband George but her MIL Angie. Sounds like George was scared of her too since he didn't stand up for his wife. Talk about the mother in law from hell. lol

JMO

Amen Raisinback! IMO all 4 participated in every ugly act, so one could never turn on the other three. We have very little evidence made known, for goodness sake, not one single trial has even begun. Angie pulled triggers, too, JMO, especially on Dana. I think they exchanged guns often and killed who they hated the most, just to muck up the WHO part of the ballistics. It's getting clearer every day how much they planned and deviated these murders. JMO

You never said, or I don't remember, who you think was watching the 2 children? They were only 2 and 3 years old at that time.

Or do you think they were left alone?

I don't think it would be possible to kill 8 people at 4 locations with 2 toddlers in tow. Plus they anticipated a possible shoot out making sure custody documents were signed in case of their deaths.

Not an enviornment condusive for sleeping kids.

This brings me back to Angie being home with the kids.

Well...FW did say, "None of us were even near that place that night!"

Jmo I am sorry I ever posted the article my intention was not to bad mouth the person the article was about. I believe he has been trying. I was just wondering what he knew and thought was important In 2016. I guess if was important I will find out at trial. Jmo

Hey Myland don't be sorry for posting it, the content of the article is accurate. It's just the timing in releasing his (DB's) interview is a little off IMO. Sorta' screams defense maneuver to me. MOO.

I agree with you! I was just hoping that people would check it out!

I am still reading...

JMO

Some old dude sang a song "I've been everywhere man" (don't know song title) lol... regardless, the "reporter" DM reminds me of it.. he has been ran out of every place he ever tried to be a somebody, actually he likes to make veiled threats and ruin careers for others. He is P A T H E T I C!!

Did you see where anything was found? They were looking in pretty specific spots. I wonder what or who led them to go back there.

Everything is sealed from the Nov 2019 search but I'd be willing to bet a pretty penny those divers got what they came for. Even ended the searches a day early.

Last edited:
Not this guy again.

Yeah, someone is getting desperate, thus getting this "newspaper" to print this tripe. None of this tall tale makes sense and I seriously doubt this guy would pass a lie detector test. We're supposed to believe a former drug dealer, crooked cop and man who beats up on women has been sitting on some story for 4 years? No.

Betty, the story is not true. Please please take the time to read the truth on his FB. Someone (Defense/FW) is trying to use him and this story from years and years ago to cook up a drug-related motive for these murders, IMO. The young man did not ask for this to be printed.

Last edited:
The LE has a wittiness that stated the two Wagner brothers watched the Boondocks Saints Movie the night before the murders just to pump them up, So Sluthers do you think that the wittiness was the Baby Sitter??? Now It’s Up To You All To Go Over The Wittiness List????

I haven't seen a witness list. There are some in Discovery, but they were not made public.

I hadn't heard that there were witnesses who made that allegation. Did I miss something? Not to say there aren't, but I don't recall LE mentioning it publicly.

IIRC, it was mentioned in GW4's last hearing. I will have to go back and listen.

I found this article interesting because he stated running pills from Florida to Pike Co. Glad he turned his life around, but I would like to know who the dealer was he thought was pertinent to the massacre. Bci must have checked it out, but Florida thing is interesting. Jmo

Pike Co. school resource deputy was a one-time drug dealer, audio reveals - Scioto Valley Guardian
That's not how I read it. To me he was saying he talked to the Rhoden Massacre investigators about the Pike County drug trade in the earlier days of the murders investigation because he himself was involved in that drug trade. At that time investigators were open to any senario including drugs as the cause. They were just getting started.

You never said, or I don't remember, who you think was watching the 2 children? They were only 2 and 3 years old at that time.

Or do you think they were left alone?

I don't think it would be possible to kill 8 people at 4 locations with 2 toddlers in tow. Plus they anticipated a possible shoot out making sure custody documents were signed in case of their deaths.

Not an enviornment condusive for sleeping kids.

This brings me back to Angie being home with the kids.
I remember Sheriff Reader saying that he thought the murders were all done in a short amount of time, around 30 mins or so. Another 30 minutes travel time back and forth, about an hour's time away from the kids. Maybe they were given cold med to sleep?

Not this guy again.

Yeah, someone is getting desperate, thus getting this "newspaper" to print this tripe. None of this tall tale makes sense and I seriously doubt this guy would pass a lie detector test. We're supposed to believe a former drug dealer, crooked cop and man who beats up on women has been sitting on some story for 4 years? No.
Its really no big deal that the R murder investigators talked to this drug dealer as well as plenty others probably. Drugs are not where the investing led. It led to the W's. Dewine said that an undercurrent of drugs was there but not the motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shakespeare