Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
With each change in season, I hope for discovery of JFD’s remains. That leads me again to questions that we’ve discussed but I feel like fresh reviews could help us like where do we think FD was to get poison ivy? What gaps of time do we have that we know need to be filled by time spent going and returning? For example, if FD had two hours of unaccounted for time on the day JFD disappeared, even if he did nothing but go somewhere and return, how far could he go “roundtrip”? What about the shovel? MOO.

I’ve never thought as much as I should have about that day. We know FD was surprised JFD’s disappearance was noticed so quickly thanks to friends and family. How long do we think he previously thought he had? With things progressing more quickly, what plans might have had to change? MOO.

And I say again how smart JFD’s mom and friends were with all of this. GF’s quick thinking and action protected those kids. Imagine the terrible realization, fear, and horror she must have felt knowing what likely had occurred to her beloved daughter, JFD, and still she took such smart, decisive actions immediately to protect JFD’s five kids. Certainly this case is about the murder of JFD and the pain and sadness of the five kids and all those who loved JFD. I also think, though, that it’s about all of us who love our children and our children’s children and their children with all of our hearts, souls, and being, and about the fact that the people responsible for JFD’s murder took from all of us as well in terms of peace of mind that our loved people are safe and multiplied our fear that they might not be safe at all even from the people they once loved and from the worst intentions and actions of those people and their similarly cruel, selfish, greedy associates. MOO.

You have made some very smart observations, and raised some interesting questions, especially “how long did he think he had”, before JFD’s disappearance was noticed. In true narcissistic fashion, he assumed that, because he didn’t love her, that nobody else did, either. I really do think that he may have planned to spirit his children away to another country, although I also really think he did not expect to ever be arrested here, because he was so “smart”. I am very interested to find out if there is evidence of plans for FD and MT to leave the country shortly after the murder-nothing was reported in the information released with the arrest warrants, but maybe they’re saving it for trial-still, even if Fd didn’t plan to leave with MT and the children, he certainly didn’t plan to be caught with so much evidence.

When is the next court appearance for someone related to this case? Has anything been heard from KM? MOO.

In the Farber trustee v. Pattis case (re $250,000 retainer fee), the court has ordered a remote status conference for 10/6/20. Part of the order states:

“In addition to scheduling, or any other issues relevant to the status of the case, counsel should be ready to discuss settlement. Any party claiming damages must attach a pretrial memo form (JD-ES-47) to the e-mail described above. The parties are encouraged to exchange a settlement demand and settlement offer prior to the conference.

I’m perplexed b/c def Pattis has a deadline to respond to the complaint by 9/17/20. There’s no pleading requesting a stay of that or any other pleading requiring the court’s action. Goings-on behind the scenes? Hon. David Sheridan is shown in the Jud Branch Directory as an “Administrative Judge”. There’s a PJ after his name in the order. Does it mean Probate Judge? I’ve read that he takes appeals from the PC. Is this case considered as such?

HHD-CV-20-6131504-S DEAN TRUSTEE, MARK H v. PATTIS & SMITH, LLC Et Al

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/Notices/ViewJDNO.aspx?PSID=57222&eNID=5871139

Jennifer defeated Fd where the children are concerned.
The nanny defeated Fd where the children are concerned.
Gloria Farber defeated Fd where the children are concerned.

LE's response:
dulos-transported-ap-jef-200107_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

image from abc.go.com

IMHO, Fd underestimated women.

Fd wasn't winning, so he left the game.

Left Michelle Troconis holding the ball -- in the form of evidence.

Can't wait for her to don the uniform again!

upload_2020-9-10_20-0-53.jpeg
image from stamfordadvocate.com

JMHO YMMV LRR

You have made some very smart observations, and raised some interesting questions, especially “how long did he think he had”, before JFD’s disappearance was noticed. In true narcissistic fashion, he assumed that, because he didn’t love her, that nobody else did, either. I really do think that he may have planned to spirit his children away to another country, although I also really think he did not expect to ever be arrested here, because he was so “smart”. I am very interested to find out if there is evidence of plans for FD and MT to leave the country shortly after the murder-nothing was reported in the information released with the arrest warrants, but maybe they’re saving it for trial-still, even if Fd didn’t plan to leave with MT and the children, he certainly didn’t plan to be caught with so much evidence.

You have summed this up so well and I agree entirely that FD thought ( mistakenly!) that he was so smart that he’d never caught. As I recall, he was caught entirely unaware and furious that GF wasn’t about to deliver those kids to him and thank heavens! I am so grateful for that and it makes me sad, too, as it means they all knew, really knew, what FD and associates were capable of doing. Of course they didn’t want to believe it really but the minute they realized JFD was not responding, they KNEW for sure. And they knew why...remember MT going to try to find out about the will or trust? MOO.

I bet they did have plans to take the kids to a non-extradition friendly country. They had no ties here and once they had the kids... MOO.

In the Farber trustee v. Pattis case (re $250,000 retainer fee), the court has ordered a remote status conference for 10/6/20. Part of the order states:

“In addition to scheduling, or any other issues relevant to the status of the case, counsel should be ready to discuss settlement. Any party claiming damages must attach a pretrial memo form (JD-ES-47) to the e-mail described above. The parties are encouraged to exchange a settlement demand and settlement offer prior to the conference.

I’m perplexed b/c def Pattis has a deadline to respond to the complaint by 9/17/20. There’s no pleading requesting a stay of that or any other pleading requiring the court’s action. Goings-on behind the scenes? Hon. David Sheridan is shown in the Jud Branch Directory as an “Administrative Judge”. There’s a PJ after his name in the order. Does it mean Probate Judge? I’ve read that he takes appeals from the PC. Is this case considered as such?

HHD-CV-20-6131504-S DEAN TRUSTEE, MARK H v. PATTIS & SMITH, LLC Et Al

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/CaseDetail/Notices/ViewJDNO.aspx?PSID=57222&eNID=5871139

Great catch! I, unfortunately, have no idea what the answer to your question is. :( I think the many tentacles of this case make it a very good thing that so many smart people watch this case here to help sort it out for us all. I wish I could tell you! MOO.

Jennifer defeated Fd where the children are concerned.
The nanny defeated Fd where the children are concerned.
Gloria Farber defeated Fd where the children are concerned.

LE's response:
dulos-transported-ap-jef-200107_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

image from abc.go.com

IMHO, Fd underestimated women.

Fd wasn't winning, so he left the game.

Left Michelle Troconis holding the ball -- in the form of evidence.

Can't wait for her to don the uniform again!

View attachment 263258
image from stamfordadvocate.com

JMHO YMMV LRR

I think FD also underestimated the lengths to which people who love their children and grandchildren and the children of others will go to protect those kids. People who don’t feel that way about kids—or even that way about anyone other than themselves—seem not to understand where it will lead people, like all of us here to do what we can to ensure justice for JFD. MOO.

I heard recently about a group called Necrosearch that helps find bodies and remains. However, I only heard the name and bare facts. I haven’t researched yet. Have you all heard of them? Maybe they could help look for JFD’s remains. MOO.

https://necrosearch.org/

I’ve heard of them, but I don’t think they’ve ever featured in any of the cases that I follow, so I’m less than up-to-date on where they do what they do, and when they do it. I wonder where they would start to look for Jennifer?

I’ve heard of them, but I don’t think they’ve ever featured in any of the cases that I follow, so I’m less than up-to-date on where they do what they do, and when they do it. I wonder where they would start to look for Jennifer?

I never had heard of them before and I can’t imagine where they’d look unless they guessed about a possible path FD might have taken on his poison-ivy route. It’s just wishful thinking on my part. MOO.

Tim Miller founded Texas EquuSearch. Link below.
Board of Directors

I would hope LE would use either NecroSearch International, Texas EquuSearch or a like organization to help find Jennifer. They may have and we don’t know.

That man and his helpers as well as the LE here...bless them. They probably just wouldn’t know where to look. Maybe one day. MOO.

I never had heard of them before and I can’t imagine where they’d look unless they guessed about a possible path FD might have taken on his poison-ivy route. It’s just wishful thinking on my part. MOO.

Wouldn’t it be something if this organisation (Necrosearch) was engaged and somehow found her?

Wouldn’t it be something if this organisation (Necrosearch) was engaged and somehow found her?

Kent Mawhinney, calling Kent Mawhinney, calling Kent Mawhinney -- tell LE what you know, Kent! Ask to speak with Atty Colangelo directly, Kent, I'm sure he'll come over & speak with you, Kent, please Kent.

Mr. Mawhinney, judges and prosecutors and your children respect this sort of thing.

Beam your community brainwaves, prayers, and Karma that Kent protects himself by telling everything he knows.

images

(Sounds so barbaric to say "Kent, c'mon, man, just throw Michelle Troconis under that bus! Today is great day for that! Your DNA is not on those bags, Kent! You weren't there, didn't know Fd would really do it! You wouldn't benefit the way Michelle would! You thought it was all beer-talk! Let her take the fall! Under the bus, now, Kent!"

JMHO YMMV LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR LRR

Great catch! I, unfortunately, have no idea what the answer to your question is. :( I think the many tentacles of this case make it a very good thing that so many smart people watch this case here to help sort it out for us all. I wish I could tell you! MOO.
With remote hearings, the public's First Amendment right to access to the courts falls by the wayside. That probably suits the secretive CT Judicial Branch--it doesn't have to seal selected hearings anymore.

"Kent, c'mon, man, just throw Michelle Troconis under that bus! Today is great day for that! Your DNA is not on those bags, Kent! You weren't there, didn't know Fd would really do it! You wouldn't benefit the way Michelle would! You thought it was all beer-talk! Let her take the fall! Under the bus, now, Kent!"
But Kent maybe dug that grave on his club's property? And FD tried to manipulate Kent's wife into coming over to FD's house to meet up with Kent? Possibly grave was intended for KM's wife, not FD's? Quid pro quo?

But Kent maybe dug that grave on his club's property? And FD tried to manipulate Kent's wife into coming over to FD's house to meet up with Kent? Possibly grave was intended for KM's wife, not FD's? Quid pro quo?

Shhhhh, your set of facts here may interrupt my scheduled stop of The Karma Bus on top of Michelle Troconis!

Yeah Kent is in it up to his eyeballs. Kent, though, is quietly sitting in jail, respecting the court system. To me, signaling with this reserve that he knows justice is coming.

Start-up partner Fotis d showed his true cowardly nature & left Mawhinney holding the proverbial bag with Side-Piece.

Meanwhile, the third co-conspirator, the Side-Pice/Cheater/Homewrecker, likely instigator is out & about alternating between complaints about her bond conditions & virtue-signaling.

I so prefer Mr. Mawhinney's handling of the dismal situation.

Kent Mawhinney could put a stop to Michelle Troconis' act in short order.

So hoping that he does, and soon, before she has a chance to sneak onto a plane departing for a non-extraditing country.

Plum Bag and all.

C'mon, Kent, please?

JMHO YMMV LRR

I heard recently about a group called Necrosearch that helps find bodies and remains. However, I only heard the name and bare facts. I haven’t researched yet. Have you all heard of them? Maybe they could help look for JFD’s remains. MOO.

Assisting Law Enforcement with the Location of Clandestine Graves Since 19

I actually just read about them in the Suzanne Morphew case. This company is listed in a Sheriff's Office press release as one of the agencies used in her search in Colorado.

It would be so incredibly satisfying if KM decided to roll on MT, but since it would be at his own considerable expense, I don’t think it’ll happen. He seems to me like the kind of guy who wouldn’t exhibit that kind of thinking-and since he is a lawyer, may exhibit lawyer-type thinking...like that he doesn’t think they can convince a jury about his part in it, and he isn’t going to help them. I don’t think he is protecting MT at all, just himself. I cannot remember right now who is representing him-does anyone else know?

It would be so incredibly satisfying if KM decided to roll on MT, but since it would be at his own considerable expense, I don’t think it’ll happen. He seems to me like the kind of guy who wouldn’t exhibit that kind of thinking-and since he is a lawyer, may exhibit lawyer-type thinking...like that he doesn’t think they can convince a jury about his part in it, and he isn’t going to help them. I don’t think he is protecting MT at all, just himself. I cannot remember right now who is representing him-does anyone else know?

Sadly in agreement. Amongst the lawyer-ese I've heard is "least said, soonest mended." KEnt's not saying much.

What Michelle Troconis says rankles me. LRR

He could sink her. Since she hasn't sunk him -- perhaps she can't. IMHO, Bowman would have taken that step if it was available.

(I mean no disrespect, CM, and understand if you would choose a different sequence of events!)

JMHO YMMV LRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRR

Sadly in agreement. Amongst the lawyer-ese I've heard is "least said, soonest mended." KEnt's not saying much.

What Michelle Troconis says rankles me. LRR

He could sink her. Since she hasn't sunk him -- perhaps she can't. IMHO, Bowman would have taken that step if it was available.

(I mean no disrespect, CM, and understand if you would choose a different sequence of events!)

JMHO YMMV LRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRRLRR

I agree-if MT could’ve thrown KM under the bus, she would’ve by now...I am hoping that KM has the goods on MT, that he will eventually execute his opportunity to sink her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa