Deceased/Not Found UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 Jul 2020 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been following along but this is my first post.

I have not been privy to the neighbours' and friend's comments so this is coming straight from me.

10 kids in a Council House and 3 of them have bonafide genetic health issue? So that's 12 people living in a small home. How many rooms would there be? Everybody in that home would know what was going on inside those walls. Those children know stuff.

I can't help but notice how much Bernadette looks like her mom. They could be twins. That worries me on a whole different level.

10 kids? Sigh....why why why would you continue to have children especially when you have a genetic mediated disease appearing? WHY????

I am guessing that a whole lot of nastiness went on behind closed doors.

MOO

ISTR it was five bedrooms from one of the msm stories.

But do be aware that anyone can post on facebook - they don't necessarily know what they say they know.
I have done quite a bit of research into some of the comments. Most have got the family in their friends lists. Some of them are Bernadette’s friends who are commenting. For this reason I believe that they are coming from good sources. All of them are saying the same thing too I agree that there are trolls and stirrers out there. This is JMO though.

Just adding the link in here for you

Ms Walker said her daughter texted her nearly two days later at 1am on July 20 to say that she would be returning “soon” to the family’s five bedroom council home in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.

Cops search family home of girl, 17, who vanished seven weeks ago

Thanks for that Alyce, very helpful to have the link.I was wondering where the information about the number of bedrooms came from .

I've been following along but this is my first post.

I have not been privy to the neighbours' and friend's comments so this is coming straight from me.

10 kids in a Council House and 3 of them have bonafide genetic health issue? So that's 12 people living in a small home. How many rooms would there be? Everybody in that home would know what was going on inside those walls. Those children know stuff.

I can't help but notice how much Bernadette looks like her mom. They could be twins. That worries me on a whole different level.

10 kids? Sigh....why why why would you continue to have children especially when you have a genetic mediated disease appearing? WHY????

I am guessing that a whole lot of nastiness went on behind closed doors.

MOO
A quick search for the original planning application of the estate shows they are in quite a spacious 5 bedroom house, they also had a lift fitted. (Separate planning application)

I’m gutted I didn’t bother screenshotting it as the files are too big for me to upload. It’s over three floors- ground floor was open plan was much much wider at the rear than the entrance. But it wouldn’t have been overcrowded - 4 bedrooms for 9 kids- bunk beds in each room and an extra single in one of the double bedrooms- still plenty of living space in each room (bar one room they all looked like doubles). They don’t have garages though- but the property has two parking spaces at the rear- I have a suspicion the garages that are being searched may be rented by the family to store an overflow of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member