Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would remember the people. You would remember having phoned Christian. Perhaps not the exact date and time, but whenever.
Would you come forward if you would have nothing to hide?
His ex-girlfriends have come forward, but Mr/Mrs mobile phone has not ...

Really I'm not sure, Chiatos. I just thought about a few calls for which I know no numbers and have no exact idea when I made them or duration.

Have you thought that the other person may not even be alive now? What if was a Russian now living in Georgia?

Either the call was unrelated to crime and there's no reason for exact dating or it's related to crime and police will never be contacted.

Also, nothing strange, if call was related to some illegal activity like drugs dealing, no way again police will be contacted.

Almost 4 moths have run since numbers claim, so it's highly improbable that will be successful in the next 4 months.

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that the German ex employee of the OC who had the phone number in the diary is MW!!
There is mention of a diary, working alongside LA at the OC doing pool maintenance. Being questioned about certain individuals entered in her diary. This can all be read in MW witness statement pages 1540-1544. Also, MW went to Morrocco for a Jehovah's Witness meeting! There is something not right there X

Funny enough I was reading about her in mcn files, I know a few Jejovahs witnesses and they would not act the way she did re affair with RM imo, then MW husband had a pool maintenance business and it has been also reported CB worked for a while doing pool maintenance, MW owned a shop selling German food products, I often thought they could have been connected?

MW isn't an ex employee, is she? Where's any mention to diary and Morocco?
MW isn't an ex employee, is she? Where's any mention to diary and Morocco?

Also, Mirror says "his diary" and not "her diary".
In MW original witness statement she gave info regarding times/dates and in her next interview she corrects herself on certain bits and pieces. It is in this 2nd interview where the diary is mentioned, asked to say who BART was, also OLEG? It is in this interview where she mentions that since she was able to do the easier aspects of pool maintenance, namely suction etc, that she had indeed worked alongside LA at the OC pool during his employment there. (He actually was fired by SB) If the press have realised this info, they defo would interpret it as MW being 'a former employee of the OC'. If the diary in question is something that was obtained during PJ investigation, then MW is the only German National to have had items confiscated in this manner. The OC' staff statements mostly were signed and ratified on 1 page.
Re the Morrocco incident, I will search for it now. If I remember rightly, it possibly was found through 1 of MW many mobile numbers or could even be sat-nav But the info is not where one would expect to find it, ie phone records. I'm sure it is in correspondence between the PJ and somebody else and is written off as petty, nothing bad here, kind of excuse --. Even though MW forgot to mention it in her interviews! I will search now X

Funny enough I was reading about her in mcn files, I know a few Jejovahs witnesses and they would not act the way she did re affair with RM imo, then MW husband had a pool maintenance business and it has been also reported CB worked for a while doing pool maintenance, MW owned a shop selling German food products, I often thought they could have been connected?
Yes, MW does mention the fact she had an affair and so partaking in the congregation at Jehovah's Witness wasn't right but she did still visit the hall, albeit in a different area to her local hall. And yes, re the pool maintenance, that could explain CB phone number (if at all MW did have it). Together with RM having the American lady in his phone list.. there does seem to be an endless list of connections that could link them all up together eventually. And HB has to be in amongst it all somewhere. It almost feels like every balcony has a set of eyes looking down on apartment 5A. Like a web X

Also, for those who have not read all the witness statements. One given by Kelsie Harris whose husband had employed SM some years before and how Kelsie saw SM on the News. She says he is not honest, bankrupted the business, and SM knew RM way before either of them said during interviews, since RM worked in the Real Estate office right next door to the business occupied by Kelsie husband and SM years prior! Kelsie said SM had an older gf but he actually wanted to "eat" her teenage daughter.. in the intercepted calls between SM and an unknown gf, she says something and SM replied "why would I be alone with your daughter?? -. So I do think Kelsie Harris is true to her word X

In MW original witness statement she gave info regarding times/dates and in her next interview she corrects herself on certain bits and pieces. It is in this 2nd interview where the diary is mentioned, asked to say who BART was, also OLEG? It is in this interview where she mentions that since she was able to do the easier aspects of pool maintenance, namely suction etc, that she had indeed worked alongside LA at the OC pool during his employment there. (He actually was fired by SB) If the press have realised this info, they defo would interpret it as MW being 'a former employee of the OC'. If the diary in question is something that was obtained during PJ investigation, then MW is the only German National to have had items confiscated in this manner. The OC' staff statements mostly were signed and ratified on 1 page.
Re the Morrocco incident, I will search for it now. If I remember rightly, it possibly was found through 1 of MW many mobile numbers or could even be sat-nav But the info is not where one would expect to find it, ie phone records. I'm sure it is in correspondence between the PJ and somebody else and is written off as petty, nothing bad here, kind of excuse --. Even though MW forgot to mention it in her interviews! I will search now X
'The man' could even have been LA himself?
Or the guy who worked part time for LA?

De acordo com o Der Spiegel, a polícia alemã seguiu o rasto desse suspeito desde 2013, após informações transmitidas por um homem que afirmava ter sido um colega de trabalho de Christian, à época dos fatos. Face a este testemunho, avança o jornal, a polícia de Brunswick (noroeste da Alemanha) chamou imediatamente o suspeito para ouvi-lo como testemunha, segundo a mesma fonte.

Um homem que alegava que, na época, Christian estava a trabalhar com ele em Portugal no sector de serviços em piscinas foi a testemunha, sem esclarecer a sua nacionalidade.

I think it's HB.
HB and CB working for LA?
Maddie: jornal diz que suspeito alemão foi intimado pelas autoridades em 2013

'The man' could even have been LA himself?
Or the guy who worked part time for LA?

De acordo com o Der Spiegel, a polícia alemã seguiu o rasto desse suspeito desde 2013, após informações transmitidas por um homem que afirmava ter sido um colega de trabalho de Christian, à época dos fatos. Face a este testemunho, avança o jornal, a polícia de Brunswick (noroeste da Alemanha) chamou imediatamente o suspeito para ouvi-lo como testemunha, segundo a mesma fonte.

Um homem que alegava que, na época, Christian estava a trabalhar com ele em Portugal no sector de serviços em piscinas foi a testemunha, sem esclarecer a sua nacionalidade.

I think it's HB.
HB and CB working for LA?
Maddie: jornal diz que suspeito alemão foi intimado pelas autoridades em 2013

Chiatos, I feel free to add a Google translation (accurate enough) to your comment to make it easier to follow.

"
According to Der Spiegel, German police have tracked this suspect since 2013, after information from a man who claimed to have been a Christian co-worker at the time of the events. In view of this testimony, the newspaper said, police in Brunswick (northwest Germany) immediately called the suspect to hear him as a witness, according to the same source.

A man who claimed that, at the time, Christian was working with him in Portugal in the pool service sector was the witness, without clarifying his nationality.
"​

Would rather like to go back to our suspect a little bit and the prison-spy theory.

According to our tabloids, the therory is linked to the prison "JVA Wolfenbüttel". CB has been an inmate twice, in 2017 and 2019.

In 2017 for sexual abuse of a child. It would make sense, if he told it maybe to another inmate and paedo. But in 2017, he was there in custody/pending investigation AFAIK. So he hasn't been kept at the paedo/rapist cell block, where bragging around should be without punishment. We all know, paedos are at the end of the food chain in prison. Maybe the confession hasn't been made at a bar, but behind bars?

In 2019 he was shortly imprisoned of his actual drug charge and child molest for some time, before being removed to the JVA Kiel, where he is imprisoned until now.

So to me, it makes more sense he has been spied out or better bragged around in 2019 again.

So in the best way, we maybe got 3 different witnesses for a possible confession.

again 2017? (or even twice, due to the 10th anniversary?)
again 2019?

Should be hard for a solicitor to make the argument, it just had been a "drunken haywire"....

ETA:

2017 in Wolfenbüttel he was imprisoned regularly, so he could have confessed to another paedo IMO. It wasn't just custody.

It would make sense, because he seemed to got relief, that italians arrested him because of the drug warrant in 2018. So there could be at least two confessions (HB + prison), and maybe a third in a bar?!

Fall Maddie: Christian B. missbrauchte Tochter (5) seiner Ex-Freundin

Last edited:
There is also the sighting by Manuel Gautier.. who witnessed a stationery Audi and a stationary green car, (possibly an Opel) on the freeway, May 4th- with a lady handing something, wrapped in a towel or blanket, through a fence to a man. On inspection, it appeared that the land beyond the fence was a farm occupied by 2 older brothers. The descriptions of vehicles match certainly with SM car.. the 1 that got blown up! Mr Gautier reportedly picked out MW from pics he was shown X

There is also the sighting by Manuel Gautier.. who witnessed a stationery Audi and a stationary green car, (possibly an Opel) on the freeway, May 4th- with a lady handing something, wrapped in a towel or blanket, through a fence to a man. On inspection, it appeared that the land beyond the fence was a farm occupied by 2 older brothers. The descriptions of vehicles match certainly with SM car.. the 1 that got blown up! Mr Gautier reportedly picked out MW from pics he was shown X
And who might those two brothers be?

Also, for those who have not read all the witness statements. One given by Kelsie Harris whose husband had employed SM some years before and how Kelsie saw SM on the News. She says he is not honest, bankrupted the business, and SM knew RM way before either of them said during interviews, since RM worked in the Real Estate office right next door to the business occupied by Kelsie husband and SM years prior! Kelsie said SM had an older gf but he actually wanted to "eat" her teenage daughter.. in the intercepted calls between SM and an unknown gf, she says something and SM replied "why would I be alone with your daughter?? -. So I do think Kelsie Harris is true to her word X
Later statements in UK by a witness not named by press (KH IMO) reportedly provided information on a different and interesting subject. (The press didn't name the witness hence the IMO).

Last edited:
They're fast food indeed.

And i ain't got a problem with that!;)

I'm pretty curious for next year's revelations. At least 2, maybe more witnesses that coul'd tell the suspect told them the similar story, maybe with exclusive knowledge that only the perp could know, should be more than just circumstancial evidence.:cool:

Last edited:
The problem is, why on earth would you remember that number all these years later?

IMO the only way this makes sense is if the crime was being discussed on the call. But it could have been a call about anything.

I have no idea who i called on 3 May 2007, but at least I still have the same number as then. For some unknown number, and maybe a prepay

Phew

Phew indeed. This conversation is going round and round in ever decreasing and repetitive circles. The way it now stands imo:

* The LE still needs proof that CB had that phone on that evening. They don't have this.

* If CB had the phone that evening and this alleged call between CB and 'unknown person' was nefarious in nature and/or directly related to MM, then of course the unknown will never come forward. The unknown in that situation would certainly have the recollection of the phone call on the 3rd May 2007 since they would have had a personal interest in the outcome. So, a dead end.

* And that's that. And it's why it's such a precarious hook on which to hang an investigation.

All the other possible scenarios - dead 'unknown', someone else with CB's phone, someone who can't remember, someone who can remember but an 'innocent' call and (unsurprisingly) has no desire to become part of this circus, unknown living in a cave etc etc - while all entirely plausible, are nevertheless immaterial and just background noise at this stage since, apart from a possible dead unknown (unless the LE has a psychic on standby), they've all have had ample opportunity to come forward by now and have 'chosen', one way or another, not to.

In short, they won't ever lead to anything useful or significant as far as the LE is concerned.

Last edited:
And i ain't got a problem with that!;)

I'm pretty curious for next year's revelations. At least 2, maybe more witnesses that coul'd tell the suspect told them the similar story, maybe with exclusive knowledge that only the perp could know, should be more than just circumstancial evidence.:cool:

Well, Super, that's more than enough witnesses. Let's go to facts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gooniesforever