Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if, due to Covid, the church camp trip resulted in any rescheduling.

I wonder what possessed BM to reach out to MG at 4 am. He didn't think THAT was too soon? Why didn't he wait until 8 am? Was she already expecting to work with him on Mother's Day and he needed to make sure he reached her before what? Before she left without an entire crew?

I have to believe he never intended to pay ANY of them to repair a wall. I think he paid them HANDSOMELY (I gave him an opportunity -- they all jumped at it) to stay away.... I think he thought he COULD BUY THEM, agreement being, "you SAY you were working for me."

I hope they retrieved every last text message he sent that day.

He'll be his own downfall.

Oh, Barry.

JMO
Is it possible he/BM was in contact with her/MG at 4 a.m. for other reasons?

So many different thoughts running thru my brain.............

When you get right down to it, why was Barry inside any hotel room in Broomfield? Was he bunking with JP? Why would he want to share a room with a man that he describes as a meth head? Is he that cheap that he can’t get his own room? If he got to Broomfield on Sunday, and had so much prep work to do, what was he doing inside JP’s room at any point? Regardless of the wet towels, the bleach smell, the mail in the trash, I just don’t understand what he was doing in a hotel room on Mother’s Day. Did he take a shower and put the contents of his truck bed into a hotel cart right before heading home, or did he spend the day watching television and establishing an alibi at the HIE?
My gut tells me that he wasn't in the motel room by himself. JMO

I suspect this was a build up of some kind. Not just that week but brewing prior to that. They had that week free. She didn't have to worry about protecting her girls/keeping them out of the loop.
I agree that he had a plan. He didn't want to do it but ,in his mind, she gave him no choice.
Probably for the first time, she stood her ground.
No amount of schmoozing would get her to acquiesce.
He knew he could take her out because she was tiny and defenseless.
Tiny enough to overpower her, snuff out her life, fit her in a container and dispose of her.
His girls never crossed his mind.
His loving wife had become an impediment and that's all that mattered.
What a guy.
JMVHO.
IF the girls originally ever were awaited for at PumaP on MD, then something cruzial to the highest grade must have happened between SM and BM. Otherwise why did BW wait with disappearing his wife until one day before the daughters would have come back home?

I wonder, whether SM/BM were seen in Salida on Saturday 4pm with 2 bikes or with a car?

I further wonder, whether SM had been SM indeed, as any woman her stature and with long dark-blonde hair with sunglasses and mouthguard (maybe even with a helmet) could have been her in the eyes of an unsuspecting observer.

IF the girls originally ever were awaited for at PumaP on MD, then something cruzial to the highest grade must have happened between SM and BM. Otherwise why did BW wait with disappearing his wife until one day before the daughters would have come back home?
IMO he needed them to find their mother missing to further distance himself from the case.
This for me is valid in both scenarios if it was premeditated crime or even if it was crime of passion. He couldn’t be the one realizing SM was missing. IMO he could have thought that to look as innocent as possible he had to be far away and seemingly not aware of the happenings at home.

I wonder, whether SM/BM were seen in Salida on Saturday 4pm with 2 bikes or with a car?

I further wonder, whether SM had been SM indeed, as any woman her stature and with long dark-blonde hair with sunglasses and mouthguard (maybe even with a helmet) could have been her in the eyes of an unsuspecting observer.
I really hope that’s not the case...

If the overhead garage door operates by keypad independent of any alarm system, that might be how the neighbor accessed the garage to look for Suzanne's bike. If there is an alarm system that was activated, maybe BM gave her the code so she could gain access. He was anxious to get the show on the road.

MOO

When I look at the garage door , go up from what looks like a bird bath/table? - there is a rectangular (white?) shape - looks a little like a keypad maybe?

Attachments

• Screenshot (18).png
    Screenshot (18).png
    584.1 KB · Views: 151
Yeah. There was no reason for Barry to mention that. He did though, and felt a need to explain himself.

So CBI must have been focused on that bobcat.
It might be the bobcat, or it may just be the timeline investigators found a discrepancy in. Barry said that he made a mistake about "when" he was fixing the mechanical thing. He may have been using it as an explanation for where he was during a certain period of time when he was really somewhere else doing something entirely different.

When I look at the garage door , go up from what looks like a bird bath/table? - there is a rectangular (white?) shape - looks a little like a keypad maybe?
On the PE website on the case map it says:
Barry contacts neighbor and asks her to check on Suzanne. Neighbor reports that she walked through house and can't locate her. She see's Suzanne and daughters vehicle there. According to reports, Barry asks neighbor to return and see if Suzanne's bike is missing, noting she may be on a bike ride. Neighbor confirms the bike is missing and the neighbor calls the local sheriff to conduct a welfare check.
Suzanne Moorman Morphew
According to this BM let her go into the house by whatever means. It could have been a code given or giving a location of a spare key or whatever.
It makes sense because in a case like this the said person could just be laying on the floor somewhere inside the house injured or dead.
Actually it would be very telling if he didn’t ask the neighbor to go inside because that would mean he knew she wouldn’t be there to find.

On the PE website on the case map it says:

According to this BM let her go into the house by whatever means. It could have been a code given or giving a location of a spare key or whatever.
It makes sense because in a case like this the said person could just be laying on the floor somewhere inside the house injured or dead.
Actually it would be very telling if he didn’t ask the neighbor to go inside because that would mean he knew she wouldn’t be there to find.
Also, it introduces another person into the location in terms of trace evidence etc. For me, a potential "MO" can be seen with this.

For example we have a similar scenario elsewhere, with BM allegedly placing JP in the hotel room and MG at the beach site.

JMO

IMO he needed them to find their mother missing to further distance himself from the case.
This for me is valid in both scenarios if it was premeditated crime or even if it was crime of passion. He couldn’t be the one realizing SM was missing. IMO he could have thought that to look as innocent as possible he had to be far away and seemingly not aware of the happenings at home.
Oh, yes, the girls -missing mum- were neccessary. Otherwise the neighbor hadn't to look for Suzanne. Without the girls this woman couldn't have found SM missing and couldn't have set the wheel rolling on behalf of BM. - Then he is very good with timing events, it seems (even if he got tangled up a bit). - It HAS to be premeditated, when he considered all of that, IMO.

Oh, yes, the girls -missing mum- were neccessary. Otherwise the neighbor hadn't to look for Suzanne. Without the girls this woman couldn't have found SM missing and couldn't have set the wheel rolling on behalf of BM. - Then he is very good with timing events, it seems (even if he got tangled up a bit). - It HAS to be premeditated, when he considered all of that, IMO.
To me it doesn’t have to be premeditated but I see why one would think so and I’m not discounting it either.
The other option is, that Suzanne would wanted to tell something to the daughters when they arrived, or would wanted to make some kind of move Monday morning which led to the escalation of the situation with her “disappearance” as result.

They’d release a timeline if this wasn’t a “missing persons case,” in name only.

No, I don’t buy that 4pm thing. It doesn’t jibe with her phone activity suddenly stopping.

Except, the timing of that activity has jumped 3 different times now, and we still don't know for sure what time that actually happened. Was it 9pm? 12:30pm, or 8am? Until we know that, the whole timeline is just impossible to nail down.

Speculation:

What if there WAS a pink bike? What if Barry bought it from Scot? What if unwittingly Scot mentioned it to Suzanne on Thursday only it wasn't purchased for Suzanne?

THAT could start a MAJOR fight.

If Suzanne has been undergoing cancer treatments and then vulnerable to Covid, just how visible, familiar was she in Salida?

If BM and "SM" went for a bike ride on Saturday afternoon, just prior to 4 pm sandwiches, who witnessed them? Did they know it was SM? Or just assume it was SM?

If biking, what color was the female's bike? Hmmmmm...

We saw in the Frazee case, we see it in the Dulos case -- did BM call on someone to help him clean up? Tends to work up an appetite... Sonic, anyone?

So, again, who saw BM in Salida on Saturday afternoon? We know JP did. Is he the same person who saw "Suzanne" getting sandwiches? If him, had he ever even seen Suzanne before?

Really begs the question -- if Suzaane was really out, about and alive at 4 pm, where was her phone? Not in Salida, I'd wager.

Oh, Barry.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members