FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Finding Cieha

Oct 22
Our hearts are so heavy as each day passes with no answers as to where Cieha is and or what could have possibly happened to her. We’ve said time and time again how is it possible someone just vanishes and no one sees anything. It’s insane! Our heads are constantly spinning with what ifs and what have we not done or thought of that could help us. At the end of the day we just want Cieha found. Please if you know anything at all we’re begging you to come forward.

It's weird that the car was left so close to the friend's house. Makes me think she was followed and then ambushed and the perps had someone just park the car. I haven't read the whole thread, but no street cameras or home cameras? I dont' think she took off of her own will, maybe something happened and they had to get rid of evidence.

It's weird that the car was left so close to the friend's house. Makes me think she was followed and then ambushed and the perps had someone just park the car. I haven't read the whole thread, but no street cameras or home cameras? I dont' think she took off of her own will, maybe something happened and they had to get rid of evidence.
I think she was ambushed too and by someone she knew. Otherwise, why would she #1 pull over and #2 open the car door? Something stinks and I hope LE can sniff it out soon.

Finding Cieha

Y’all, Cieha’s name and her MP case is getting out there for people to read & share! Her family doesn’t let a day go by that they don’t provide a post on the “find” page. People are reading the posts and sharing! I feel WS is doing what can be done by not letting Cieha’s thread go quiet. We may be posting “in circles” but IMO with the limited info we have in addition to making sure to follow WS’s TOS, we’re helping even if it’s just a tiny bit in getting this case out there for whomever to see! I want to thank WS members for that. ❤️
I’ve said it before, I’m not sure why I am invested in Cieha’s case in the way I am; I don’t know her personally...I’m not even in the same state or anything. I just find it terribly upsetting for such a young soul to be missing. I’m in awe to see a family that obviously loves Cieha despite her past, that hasn’t given up despite the increasing number of days missing, & makes sure to thank each and every person who shares info or prays for Cieha. ❤️ @mlhenn

Sept 11 POST
We’ve noticed over the last 2 days we have gotten 46 new followers. We want to thank you all. That is 46 more people who know Cieha’s name and face and who can share her story and help us find our girl! Thank you for following Cieha’s story. Liking our post and continuing to share her pictures to spread the word our girl is missing and help us find her and bring her home.

It’s been 218 days since Cieha went missing in Plant City FL.

mlhenn: I have followed this case from the start and have read through it several times now. Its been frustrating to say the least.

I'm not much of a technical sleuth - and
imo there is not yet enough basis / factual information available (including details from LE) to develop and suggest a sound and responsible theory - so I have not posted

I just want to say however that I have been blown away from the beginning by the enormous effort and thoughtful contributions you have made to this thread to advance the cause of finding Cieha. Thank you

Last edited:
mlhenn: I have followed this case from the start and have read through it several times now. Its been frustrating to say the least.

I'm not much of a technical sleuth - and
imo there is not yet enough basis / factual information available (including details from LE) to develop and suggest a sound and responsible theory - so I have not posted

I just want to say however that I have been blown away from the beginning by the enormous effort and thoughtful contributions you have made to this thread to advance the cause of finding Cieha. Thank you

Thank you!

And I agree too little info...too many unanswered questions.

#3 Or she wasn’t the person that was driving her car.

Her car found running on the Railroad Tracks with the door open tells me that SOMEONE ELSE was driving Ciehas car. Possibly driving down the tracks looking for a spot to hide the car when the person that called LE came along, the driver fled from her car leaving the door open.

Here is what I have learned from working with cold cases and open cases, the perp always wants to distance him or her from the victim or the crime scene. Always. So what ever happened didn't happen there, at the railroad tracks. I agree, she didn't drive the car there and leave it running, that is just not how it went down. I also know that LE will keep it all close to the vest, all of it, so if anyone does come forward, they can tell them things that only someone who was there or hear the true version know. Like I said, I didn't read the thread, but just pray someone gets arrested for something else and wants to make a deal. This crap happens when there is drugs, sex, or money involved.

Here is what I have learned from working with cold cases and open cases, the perp always wants to distance him or her from the victim or the crime scene. Always. So what ever happened didn't happen there, at the railroad tracks. I agree, she didn't drive the car there and leave it running, that is just not how it went down. I also know that LE will keep it all close to the vest, all of it, so if anyone does come forward, they can tell them things that only someone who was there or hear the true version know. Like I said, I didn't read the thread, but just pray someone gets arrested for something else and wants to make a deal. This crap happens when there is drugs, sex, or money involved.
I don't disagree with anything you said here but I also lean towards that line of thought that the easiest answer is the most likely. The car was found not far from the boyfriend's or boyfriend's friend's house where she was last seen. I could easily imagine a scenario where an argument started with someone at the house and she stormed out and drove away. That other person from the house was then mad enough to pursue her and finally got in front of her at the railroad tracks and forced her to swerve to the side and come to a stop. By that time she's super mad and jumps out of the car to confront them. This would leave her car pointing off kind of parallel to the tracks and I'd easily see her jumping out and leaving it running and with the door open in that scenario. The confrontation likely would have happened quickly and could have easily resulted in her immediately being struck and incapacitated. The perp probably loaded her into his vehicle at that point. It's hard to say what the intent would have been without knowing her condition. Possibly to hide the body (if that initial blow were fatal), or to 'finish her off' and hide the body (if they intended to take her life), or even to get her back to the house or to somewhere to find medical aid for her (if he thought she was alive and had hoped to help her). In this scenario though they must have eventually decided to "cover their tracks" and dispose of her in some manner and probably just weren't able to get back and do something with the car before someone had already spotted it.
MOO. And I'm certainly not saying this is the only answer, it just fits as the "easiest" fit to me.

I can't seem to get past the fact that Cieha's disappearance on 2/6/2020 occurred less than one month after her recent arrest on 1/10/2020 on drug charges (which included possession of meth).

- What were the circumstances of her arrest? Were others arrested with her?

- Why did the arresting officer request low bond? Is this normal?

-Bond for the meth possession charge (a third degree felony) was set at $1000 (bail $101). Is this normal?

- Cieha was arrested at approx. 11 pm on 1/10/2020, booked at approx. 3 am on 1/11/2020, and released at 9 pm that same day (1/11/2020) - less than 24 hrs after her arrest - for a third degree felony. Is this normal?

I think it is commonplace for LE to ask individuals who were recently arrested for drug possession: "where did you get it?" or "who sold it to you?"

I would think that if the individual or individuals who gave or sold the meth to Cieha found out that she'd been busted, they might've been concerned that she would "give them up".

Also, I would think that if the individual or individuals who gave or sold the meth to Cieha found out (or maybe just suspected) that Cieha had possibly received special treatment (if indeed it was special treatment) by LE, they might have suspected that she could be cooperating (or planning to cooperate) with LE.

A third degree felony carries a wide range of penalties, from probation, up to 5 years.

Separately, it could be that Cieha's recent legal troubles, combined with the stress of her unsettled living arrangements, combined with her possible relationship troubles w/BF (speculation, based on reports that she was distraught/upset when she left the BF's friend's house), could have pushed her over the edge and caused her to self harm.

I think it's possible that Cieha's arrest in January may have had something to do with her subsequent disappearance less than a month later in early February. Jmo

The bond is set by the state, the Judge has the ability to make it higher if he wants. But that is about normal for 3rd degree felony charges here in Fl. As far as her doing "self harm", well given the circumstances of how the car was running, all her stuff left behind, and on railroad tracks, I doubt she run off to kill herself. If she did, where is the body? I mean we have quite a few here in our county and most OD, hang themselves, shot themselves but we find the body. The ones that go off into the woods, they drive to the location or walk, but there is a body, and a way to do it, like a gun or drugs. She could have run off into the woods, but I am thinking foul play here, but that is just me. And leaving the car on the tracks, did a train run on them? Maybe someone wanted it to look like a suicide. But that's an usual way to do it. Of course, JMO

The bond is set by the state, the Judge has the ability to make it higher if he wants. But that is about normal for 3rd degree felony charges here in Fl. As far as her doing "self harm", well given the circumstances of how the car was running, all her stuff left behind, and on railroad tracks, I doubt she run off to kill herself. If she did, where is the body? I mean we have quite a few here in our county and most OD, hang themselves, shot themselves but we find the body. The ones that go off into the woods, they drive to the location or walk, but there is a body, and a way to do it, like a gun or drugs. She could have run off into the woods, but I am thinking foul play here, but that is just me. And leaving the car on the tracks, did a train run on them? Maybe someone wanted it to look like a suicide. But that's an usual way to do it. Of course, JMO
I tend to see things as you do about this case, I think the car was set there for a possible cover up. However, the rail system was closed for that part of the track. And yes, there is a lot of wooded area around but has been scoured from bf home to car drop off as well. This never felt right from the beginning and no one is talking outside the family affected looking for Cieha.

Finding Cieha

Oct 29 Post
FACTS (posted by admins of page)

Supposedly the last people who saw her that day were her boyfriend, his friend and friends father. They have been interviewed by detectives. We have not been privy to what questions or information was provided during these interviews. As the case is still an OPEN INVESTIGATION.

On Thursday February 6, 2020 around 7pm Cieha’s car was found running abandoned on the train tracks less then a mile from her boyfriend’s friends home. The drivers side door was open. Her phone was found on the ground next to the car on the train tracks. A Plant City Police officer came on the scene. Cieha’s License plates WERE NOT RAN by the Police officer. The Police officer got in her vehicle and moved her car with her belongings inside. Moved it to the side of the road and locked the door. The detective Will not release the name of the officer that moved the vehicle on February 6. We have been told there is an internal affairs investigation going on regarding this. Information has not been released. We have asked several times.
The Hillsborough County sheriffs office, Ciehas family and homeland security have done searches several times in the area where the vehicle was found abandoned and around the area where the boyfriends friend lives. Nothing has come from those searches. The police searches included canines and helicopters.

20 days after Ciehas disappearance on February 26 her shoes were found located not too far from her car next to a light pole that had her picture on it attached to a missing persons flyer. Family, friends and police officers searched this area prior the shoes were not there prior to this date. it’s as if someone placed them there. Police recovered the shoes they were confirmed by Ciehas Mother that they were in fact Ciehas shoes.

Hmmm. Makes me think this officer is being protected but why? Drugs? Bigger or deeper investigation than has been made public? Seems extremely odd to me. That officers DNA is in that car now. Is he related to or friends with the boyfriends family?

“Her phone was found on the ground next to the car on the train tracks. A Plant City Police officer came on the scene. Cieha’s License plates WERE NOT RAN by the Police officer. The Police officer got in her vehicle and moved her car with her belongings inside. Moved it to the side of the road and locked the door. The detective Will not release the name of the officer that moved the vehicle on February 6. We have been told there is an internal affairs investigation going on regarding this.”

Finding Cieha

Nov 14
Cieha’s birthday is in two days.

The Taylor family is offering a $5,000 reward for any information that leads to us finding Cieha. Help us bring our girl home! Help us find her!

Please continue to share. Please continue to pray we find answers and we find Cieha. Please if you know anything at all please come forward.

Hmmm. Makes me think this officer is being protected but why? Drugs? Bigger or deeper investigation than has been made public? Seems extremely odd to me. That officers DNA is in that car now. Is he related to or friends with the boyfriends family?

“Her phone was found on the ground next to the car on the train tracks. A Plant City Police officer came on the scene. Cieha’s License plates WERE NOT RAN by the Police officer. The Police officer got in her vehicle and moved her car with her belongings inside. Moved it to the side of the road and locked the door. The detective Will not release the name of the officer that moved the vehicle on February 6. We have been told there is an internal affairs investigation going on regarding this.”
Hmmmmm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back