KS - Nora, 7, & Aven Jackson, 3, missing after double murder, Leavenworth, 24 Oct 2020 *arrest*

BBM:

Where is the kids' mom?????

If it wasn't the mom who called 911, then where was she while all this was happening?

Is mom even in the picture?

Is he a single father?

He and the children's mother had previously separated. It seems that the mother and baby weren't at the house that morning. I don't think current living arrangements or custody / visitation arrangements are known. Speculation: It is possible he was spending the day or weekend with the 4 older kids but mom kept the baby with her due to nursing / baby needs.

One of the children was supposed to be at a soccer game Saturday, but didn't show. Family members then went to the home where they found the boys.

AMBER Alerts have been issued in Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas.

Here's a picture of the girls, Aven, 3, and Nora, 7

A83A5EF5-84AF-4793-B666-A211A8E75773.jpeg
https://twitter.com/cortlynn_stark/status/1320149654852468736?s=21

Ugh, what a terrible situation. They need to find him ASAP. One quick look at his FB tells me all I need to know. If he is willing to kill his own 2 sons, LE needs to find those girls immediately. I don't think this will play out very long I just hope as they close in on him, he doesn't do any further damage.

It’s times like these that make me wish I had FB.

Can you provide a hypothetical about what you saw?

I don't think his Facebook is very telling about how he feels about his kids. Most of his posts are very cryptic in nature. His thought process is quite disjointed and the content is full of conspiracy theories, symbols, religious quotes, poetic phrases, and confusing statements.

They don't know when the boys were killed and the girls abducted.

Investigators said the actual time of the abduction and homicide is not known. Authorities said one of the children was supposed to be at a soccer game and a family member went to the home and found the crime scene.

Amber Alert issued for 2 girls taken from Leavenworth expands to Arkansas, Oklahoma

This leads me to believe their hinky meter may have been raised prior to this. A kid missing a single soccer game - especially when the parents have an infant as well, infants who are notoriously unpredictable - is not generally cause for concern unless you have broader concerns about the mental health of one or both of the parents. Something tells me this unhinging has been brewing for a bit.

JMO. MOO.

I'm in Arkansas and got an Amber Alert about this case. Very saddened and disturbed by the details that have come out so far. Hoping they find the girls safe and soon.

I am and did, as well. I actually heard the alert noise while I was in the store and thought it was a weather issue. Then I got online snd discovered the alert details, and then came here.....omg the details are horrific. I hope they are able to find this car and this guy and these precious, beautiful girls before things get worse.

....sometimes it's really hard to read the details and then the comments, because I have a mental illness myself. And I would never dream of hurting anyone especially like this. I hate the stigma. People with mental illnesses are very likely to self-medicate which absolutely can make things 1000% worse. I did my share of that too. But also I had my worst days (including suicide attempts) when the doctors were tweaking with my legal medicines. Having a mental illness is never pretty or fun and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope such an illness isn't what has put these little girls in danger. They dis nothing wrong, they deserve to be safe back home. Praying they are found.

Sorry to get off topic, won't happen again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back