Found Safe TN - Jordan Allen Gorman, 9, Joelton, 15 Nov 2020

They knew that yesterday but perhaps new information about the "disagreement" has come to light since then. The thought also crossed my mind that a weapon is missing from the home - I sure hope not - and I don't see how that would warrant the statewide alert. ? MOO

Oh, man.

We've seen this all before....I absolutely hate this set of circumstances.

This isn't a teenager, or even a pre-teen.

This is a little boy.

Nine-year-olds don't run away overnight.

I'm side-eyeing this "ran away after a disagreement" story six ways to Sunday.

What time did the parents call LE?

When was JAG last seen by anyone outside of the family?

JMO.

Oh, man.

We've seen this all before....I absolutely hate this set of circumstances.

This isn't a teenager, or even a pre-teen.

This is a little boy.

Nine-year-olds don't run away overnight.

I'm side-eyeing this "ran away after a disagreement" story six ways to Sunday.

What time did the parents call LE?

When was JAG last seen by anyone outside of the family?

JMO.
IIRC, he was reported missing an hour after he "ran." I'll see if I can find a time.

I don't think we know when he was last seen by anyone other than family. MOO

ENDANGERED CHILD ALERT: TBI looking for 9-year-old boy missing out of Cheatham County

5cbe448f-0cf2-4635-bf1e-8fb40a78b64d-large16x9_EndangeredChildalert.jpg

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an Endangered Child Alert for a 9-year-old boy who went missing from his Ashland City home.
  • Jordan Allen Gorman was last seen at his home in Ashland City earlier on Sunday.
  • He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a grey short-sleeve shirt w/red stripes on the arm.
  • Jordan is four feet tall and weighs 75 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone who sees Gorman is asked to call TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND or the Cheatham County Sheriff's Office at 615-792-2098.

Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

Em56rkrXMAAGKHQ
Is this a current picture of 9 year old Jordan? He looks much younger than 9 but 75 pounds is pretty good sized 9 year old.

IIRC, he was reported missing an hour after he "ran." I'll see if I can find a time.

I don't think we know when he was last seen by anyone other than family. MOO

I'm wondering what "new information" has caused the TBI to have enough of "a growing concern" that they issued an AA.

Has LE held a press conference yet?

JMO.

Last edited:
I'm wondering what "new information" has caused the TBI to have enough of "a growing concern" that they issued an AA.

Has LE held a press conference yet?

If they don't, that will be very telling.

JMO.
Nope, multiple agencies searching atm.

Here's where I read that he was reported missing an hour later:

Nick Beres NC5

Is this a current picture of 9 year old Jordan? He looks much younger than 9 but 75 pounds is pretty good sized 9 year old.
No, it's not. The TBI has since updated with a more recent photo.

ETA:

#TNAMBERAlert: New information and growing concern about the well-being of Jordan Gorman has us now issuing a statewide AMBER Alert. He's 4', 75 lbs. with brown hair and eyes, and was last seen wearing jeans and a grey, short-sleeved tee-shirt with red stripes. 1-800-TBI-FIND!

9:18 AM · Nov 16, 2020

I don’t think the odds are very good for a happy resolution here. Him running away and getting abducted is off the table for me. That sort of thing just doesn’t happen.

If he ran away, then he didn’t stand much of a chance considering the temperatures.

If he didn’t run away, well we all know how that ends.

#TNAMBERAlert: New information and growing concern about the well-being of Jordan Gorman has us now issuing a statewide AMBER Alert. He's 4', 75 lbs. with brown hair and eyes, and was last seen wearing jeans and a grey, short-sleeved tee-shirt with red stripes. 1-800-TBI-FIND!

9:18 AM · Nov 16, 2020
later stories updated the photo - I thought the same thing - looks like a 5 year old in that one.
JMO

I don’t think the odds are very good for a happy resolution here. Him running away and getting abducted is off the table for me. That sort of thing just doesn’t happen.

If he ran away, then he didn’t stand much of a chance considering the temperatures.

Exactly. :(

The three wheelers coming out makes me think they are thinking recovery. I too want to be wrong but the woods thing makes me think of the Anthony’s saying “we don’t think Caylee is in the woods”

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/1328417550858903559
#TNAMBERAlert UPDATE: Five law enforcement search teams are currently scouring the heavily-wooded area near the home where nine-year-old Jordan Gorman was last seen on Sunday morning. At this time, there are no volunteer search efforts underway.

11:19 AM · Nov 16, 2020·TweetDeck

It sounds like LE is responding with adequate resources, and imo this is good that there are no volunteer search efforts at this moment, which could contaminate and compromise dog’s scents and tracking. Down the road, perhaps this will change, but right now we need those dogs to do their thing to best of their albilities with no interference while the scene remains fresh, jmo.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves
Back