Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m playing on google maps and trying to figure out why stash a naked woman in the bushes on Redhaw St when Addicks Reservoir is just a bit further north with all that green space and water. There isn’t much else down there for her to be visiting. The hotel is closed and looks like a couple of businesses along the frontage. Doesn’t seem like an area she would have wondered into if it was a toxicology situation, just a couple of houses nearby. So that makes me wonder if it was a quick dump. Off at Eldridge from I10, but it looks like you would have to drive a bit to get back on I10, not a quick on and off, about a mile. Across the I10 there are apartments and such but I doubt she wandered across I10 without being noticed. The Buffalo Bayou Bike Trail is near by (Terry Hershey Ext) looks about 700 feet away, roughly.

New interview with her friend sheds some more light, but certainly leaves questions. She spent thanksgiving at this female friend’s house and this friend last spoke to her Friday at 6 had plans to watch movies Saturday. Friend says divorce filing was planned. 'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com
ETA: the article also mentions that “No one answered the door at the apartment Alexis shared with husband 49-year-old husband.” which suggests her friends expected her to be there and had no knowledge of her going to a hotel or staying with a friend or anything.

Last edited:
Oh, boy. I am about to walk my previous comment way back.

‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time."

"Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.”

I’m seeing two possible locations, “off Katy Freeway in Energy Corridor” indicate Redhaw St not Red Haw Lane as the articles say. Red Haw Lane is near I45, north of 610 and near Heights. I believe she was found at the Energy Corridor location as on the street view maps I’ve seen the fence an the blue and white fire hydrant. Just in case anyone else is looking at the maps.

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time."

"Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.”

i was thinking strangulation wouldn’t leave an obvious injury like gunshot or stabbing, etc..regardless of who strangled her.

Oh how incredibly heartbreaking! But not at all surprising. I hope an arrest is forthcoming, very shortly.

So I guess that begs the question is where is her phone and where are her clothes? If she jumped the fence after an argument and got into someone’s car, her phone should ping leaving the location.

it rained pretty hard Friday night if memory serves (I’m on NE side), I’m worried some evidence at the scene will have been washed away.

I could see that happening if she wasn't found naked.

Decades ago, a naked woman was banging at my door at 4 am. She had ran out the door during a violent argument with her boyfriend. She ran well over a mile, nude, banging on doors until someone would open. When I opened the door, she basically pushed inside, and the boyfriend was up in the street in his car. He had been following her while she ran through yards and streets. She had two black eyes. I got her some tea and clothes and we called the police, who came and took her with them. I never even knew her full name.

Decades ago, a naked woman was banging at my door at 4 am. She had ran out the door during a violent argument with her boyfriend. She ran well over a mile, nude, banging on doors until someone would open. When I opened the door, she basically pushed inside, and the boyfriend was up in the street in his car. He had been following her while she ran through yards and streets. She had two black eyes. I got her some tea and clothes and we called the police, who came and took her with them. I never even knew her full name.
Oh my God. Yeah, you're right!

The no signs of violence on her body is totally throwing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member