WS Members/loved ones who have Coronavirus or testing for Coronavirus (Group Hug)

We are going to end our quarantine today. We both meet the criteria. We will end it by going to the bank drive through(wearing masks) and going for a drive. We will still continue to avoid contact with people for the rest of the week just to be safe.

For the people recovering from Covid have you suffered with fatigue?

I am day 17 and I would say I had it quiet mildly but I still have a cough and for some reason at night I get hit by tiredness and it’s so frustrating as I don’t want to do anything. I am early 30’s so just want to see if this tiredness is normal in the recover of Covid.
Yes, I can relate.

Im 64 and day 12 from first symptoms and day 10 from testing positive. Im so over this, it feels like it is never going to end. I got up this morning feeling the best yet, but I'm still not over it. My main symptoms have been tired/achy and short of breath.
It will get better. Be gentle with yourself.

Thanks for asking. I’m grateful for everyone’s support. Thank you. How nice. He’s feeling better. He’s on his feet today and his fever is coming down. I don’t have a fever. I have a very productive cough. Really run down and tired. My nerve pain and circulation in my fingers is terrible. The tips burn and turn numb and white. Typing here helps my fingers get the circulation going. I have to worry so about blood clots and take blood thinners cause of those damn strokes. Sorry to go on and on. Stress intensifies my helplessness. I feel like we’re losing control and autonomy in our lives.

Thank you for breaking through my clouds. Yes. We all will get through this. Together.
View attachment 273324

Dear imstilla.grandma,

How are you, hubby, and your family today?

Thinking about you. ❤️

A relative of mine in their 70s went into hospital over the weekend after a fall. They have tested positive for covid today. Two others on the ward have also tested positive. My relative did not leave home before her fall so they must have caught it in the ward. They have several underlying health conditions. As a family, we are all very worried.

The hospital itself is in an area of the UK with one of the lowest infection rates. I wish I could say they are receiving a good level of care, but they were given the news in a very blunt way which confused them. I hope the clinical care is better :(

A relative of mine in their 70s went into hospital over the weekend after a fall. They have tested positive for covid today. Two others on the ward have also tested positive. My relative did not leave home before her fall so they must have caught it in the ward. They have several underlying health conditions. As a family, we are all very worried.

The hospital itself is in an area of the UK with one of the lowest infection rates. I wish I could say they are receiving a good level of care, but they were given the news in a very blunt way which confused them. I hope the clinical care is better :(

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope the hospital's care is good and your relative recovers from both the fall and Covid.

So sorry to hear.

So three weeks in now and my grown up kid (early 30s) is still having shortness of breath and chest tightness (Enough to keep them out of work for another week) and not really seeing any improvement :(
Just started a new type of inhaler to see if it helps.

So sorry to hear this. Tightly crossed paws, sending you and your "baby" a blast of healing energy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back