Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

I am unclear as to why they put it out to the media that they want the police to get in touch with them. That is not how it's done. A mature, thinking person knows you go down to the police station and talk, not draw attention through social media etc.

"We have a lot of information we want to share with police, text messages, voice recordings, so much stuff that we think is vitally important and can help in their investigation," Chealsea told The Sun.

Curious about the voice recordings. Is it normal to record conversations and I'm out of the loop? It seems really weird to throw that in.

I have a lot of stink-eye about the friends' willingness to talk so indiscreetly to the press and not just keep it private with LE.

I have a lot of stink-eye about the friends' willingness to talk so indiscreetly to the press and not just keep it private with LE.

Yeah, I've too had a problem with that and wish they would listen to LE and keep QUIET but they aren't listening. Instead they are going on a lot of on air interviews with various 'crime bloggers' out there. I listened to one and you could hear the blame on TS in Tanya's voice whenever she said certain things. NOT cool. She doesn't know anything for sure, she's assuming things, so I'd wish she'd do like LE have asked of them and cool their heels and shut their mouths.

OK, so LE didn't say it exactly like that.... *chuckle* :p

"We have a lot of information we want to share with police, text messages, voice recordings, so much stuff that we think is vitally important and can help in their investigation," Chealsea told The Sun.

Curious about the voice recordings. Is it normal to record conversations and I'm out of the loop? It seems really weird to throw that in.

Voice mail, maybe? I’m awfully sloppy about deleting messages.

You can send voice messages in every single social media app these days, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat. I'm pretty sure you can also do it on iMessage.

This is as good a time as any to make the observation that there seems to be one friend of AS, in particular, who seems to be doing a lot of image/narrative crafting on SM and in MSM interviews -- and even quite recently, in spite of being asked to "keep it quiet". She seems dead set on casting herself (and the BFFs) in a sympathetic light, and on casting as much doubt as possible on TS. Additionally, any time someone mentions the possibility of involvement by someone other than TS, she's there to redirect attention back onto TS.

It's odd to me, because IMO if she truly does know more than everyone else, and if she truly cares about justice for her friend, she'd STHU and let LE do their job. There's plenty of time for clout chasing once the case is solved.

Is she in the same business as AS was?

Voice notes ?

I am unclear as to why they put it out to the media that they want the police to get in touch with them. That is not how it's done. A mature, thinking person knows you go down to the police station and talk, not draw attention through social media etc.
Right?! That's like me posting on hubby's FB that we need to talk. Ha! It's as if they're using her death for attention or...something. How sad.

I have recorded my friends before. Specifically my one friend who we later did an intervention for but I did it to show her how she was acting and the things she would say. It's easy to do it very discreetly with your phone.

I have recorded my friends before. Specifically my one friend who we later did an intervention for but I did it to show her how she was acting and the things she would say. It's easy to do it very discreetly with your phone.

That's very different than just recording everyday conversations with a friend, I think.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes to get a toxicology report? I wonder why the final autopsy results are taking so long & why LE have been so mum? They literally haven’t said anything in weeks as far as I can tell.

Does anyone know how long it generally takes to get a toxicology report? I wonder why the final autopsy results are taking so long & why LE have been so mum? They literally haven’t said anything in weeks as far as I can tell.

IIRC, it's typically a 4-6 week process. I would imagine that Covid-19 related backlogs might extend that time frame a bit.

If one of my friends was “scared for her life” and ended up dead on the side of the road and I thought I knew who did it...I’d also be scared for my life with that person still free. No way would I be talking publicly about anything I knew or suspected and risk becoming the next target. Actually I’d never talk to the media, but especially not in a situation like this.

MHO only....if LE wanted what some folks are “selling”, there is no doubt in my mind they would HAVE GOTTEN it weeks ago. My guess is they got it, decided it wasn’t helpful, and let it alone. It seems that it’s the being-left-alone that is bothersome to the sellers. OR if it HAS been helpful to LE, they aren’t prepared to tell anyone that just yet. Either way, the sellers may not like being unmentioned in media. Just speculating.....based on what we have seen in MSM, LE statements, and NOT using names.

MHO only....if LE wanted what some folks are “selling”, there is no doubt in my mind they would HAVE GOTTEN it weeks ago. My guess is they got it, decided it wasn’t helpful, and let it alone. It seems that it’s the being-left-alone that is bothersome to the sellers. OR if it HAS been helpful to LE, they aren’t prepared to tell anyone that just yet. Either way, the sellers may not like being unmentioned in media. Just speculating.....based on what we have seen in MSM, LE statements, and NOT using names.
I fully agree.

I think it is enough that they make it known they are available to speak to LE if that is what LE wishes. I would recommend no one EVER walk into a police department and into an interrogation room to “help” the police. If they need to, they can set up a convenient time to discus at one’s home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back