Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoting myself to say that this gives me hope. I feel like if nothing was found, they would just say that. If she died naturally, I can't see how that would be evidence of anything. Jmo
That's my hope too. Looks like the autopsy report coincided closely w/the new Fremont County DA's request to take the Tammy Daybell case back from the State's Attorney General. Can't decide if that indicates it's a "nothing-burger" so she won't need help prosecuting or if she's the type of person who wants to control the investigation/trial herself. What do we know about her?

The results of Tammy's autopsy would have to be released to Means and Prior (even if not released to the public) right?? If the results of the autopsy suggested no foul play then I think Means would be yapping/tweeting indirectly about it with something other than suggesting it was a teaser to influence the jury pool. jmo
I'm not sure it has to be released to either attorney, as no charges have been filed against anyone regarding Tammy's death. At least not yet. I don't know why they'd be entitled to the autopsy unless Tammy's death has something to do with current charges (murdered children being buried in her backyard).

Last edited:
I'm not sure it has to be released to either attorney, as no charges have been filed against anyone regarding Tammy's death. At least not yet. I don't know why they'd be entitled to the autopsy unless Tammy's death has something to do with current charges (murdered children being buried in her backyard).

You're probably correct. I think I remember Means asking for Tammy's autopsy results (among a billion other pieces of evidence)... but just because he was asking for it doesn't actually mean he would be entitled to it. Maybe my thinking is just all fuzzy about this. ;)

I find myself with conflicting thoughts - ie I find myself hoping that TD didn't die a natural death, so that Chad and Lori are more likely to get what's coming to them - but surely for Tammy's sake I should want her death to have been natural. Or is it just that I "know" she was murdered? Help!

I find myself with conflicting thoughts - ie I find myself hoping that TD didn't die a natural death, so that Chad and Lori are more likely to get what's coming to them - but surely for Tammy's sake I should want her death to have been natural. Or is it just that I "know" she was murdered? Help!
According to MG and JR Chad predicted Tammy's death multiple times. Chad and Lori bought their wedding rings and white wedding attire around Oct 2. The Oct 9 paintball incident was very likely a murder attempt. What are the chances that ten days later Tammy died of natural causes? That said, I'm not sure if the autopsy showed anything.

According to MG and JR Chad predicted Tammy's death multiple times. Chad and Lori bought their wedding rings and white wedding attire around Oct 2. The Oct 9 paintball incident was very likely a murder attempt. What are the chances that ten days later Tammy died of natural causes? That said, I'm not sure if the autopsy showed anything.
Tammy assumed while being attacked , probably a homicide attempt, somebody was playing paintball. Immediate mom reaction . I love her innocence. What a contrast to the villainous Lori Vallow. Of the two, I’d much prefer to be married to Tammy.

That's my hope too. Looks like the autopsy report coincided closely w/the new Fremont County DA's request to take the Tammy Daybell case back from the State's Attorney General. Can't decide if that indicates it's a "nothing-burger" so she won't need help prosecuting or if she's the type of person who wants to control the investigation/trial herself. What do we know about her?

If there are charges coming regarding Tammy wouldn't it make sense to send it back to Fremont? They already have a case open and could easily add charges without having to open a separate court case. I would think that would make it easier on the witnesses as well. I could be wrong I am not a lawyer. I thought they moved it to the AG because there was a lack of resources on the county level for the type of investigation needed for Tammy and not necessarily for the prosecution if it came to that. I may be overly hopeful justice will come for Tammy so I can't wrap my head around it being a nothing burger. jmo

Last edited:
Does anyone remember when CD signed the property over to JP?
According to this post, it was on the same day the children's bodies were found on CD's property:
(Edited to correct: "properties" to "property.")

It appears that the contract was executed on the same day that the bodies were found on his property. MOO, this contract for such transfer/lein was prepared way in advance, then bam... signed sealed and delivered the next day. As @CSIDreamer points out above.

He had $144k from Tammy's insurance monies, but could not access so needed house collateral for his lawyer? Do we know for sure he got those monies as I'm assuming that he did get? I'm sure folks here may know?

I'm sure all involved were preparing, and he did indeed. Even to the point that that he had someone lined up to live in the house as may be required by the lein?

Mike K. goes over the statement and what it means and answers some viewer questions about it. (It's the first part of the video).

They are keeping it tight-lipped, which is interesting since they immediately announced result for Joseph R. and Alex.

I wonder if the difference is related to the fact Joseph R & Alex died in AZ... Tammy in ID... would state laws apply (Idaho not allowing automatic release)? Again, I could be wayyy off base... just wondering aloud.

According to this post, it was on the same day the children's bodies were found on CD's property:
(Edited to correct: "properties" to "property.")
Just curious if it was before the kids were found or after? Idk if it means much just a random thought I had earlier. Thank you though. I’ll do some more digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member