Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea at @sunshineray I am looking for a map or good picture of the bridges structure. If I go back to the very first page of this discussion there is a map? Under what title, do you know? I’m having a hard time finding it
Welcome to Ws!
IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION"]IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION
Abigail Williams & Liberty German. Delphi, IN. 2/13/17 - Google My Maps
IN - Abigail Williams & Liberty German, Delphi, Media, Maps, Timelines NO DISCUSSION

Go back to the first page of this discussion, then check out the map page. There are pictures and videos that show the bridge.
I wouldn't know where to look, in all those pages, for photos of just that 6ft span BG was walking in the released video so MegPTdoc could try to analyze his gait better.

The four types of serial killers: Visionary, Mission, Hedonistic & Power.

Excerpt:
  • Visionary: Believes that a person or entity is commanding him to kill. Most likely suffering from psychosis.
  • Mission-oriented: Kills in order to “rid” society of a certain group.
  • Hedonistic: Commits his acts for his own personal pleasure. For example, rape, torture or money.
  • Power/control: Fantasizes about having power and seeks to dominate and control his victims.

This video will give you an idea of the state of the bridge and why it’d be impossible for anyone to stride smoothly across it.

Carter also said because they know where the man was walking on the bridge his walk is not natural because of the spacing between the ties and the deterioration in that area of the bridge.”
https://www.wrtv.com/news/delphi/the-delphi-murders-four-years-later-and-still-no-arrests

Great video...I'm guessing anywhere from the 2:40-3:00 mark? Is that about where BG was filmed? Very unsafe walking so I'm sure those conditions greatly affected his natural stride, whether it was already hampered or not.

If LE reads this they should ask the mothers of their primary suspects this question.

Apparently bedwetting (past age 12) is one of the most common traits shared by serial killers. ... He proposed that a combination of three behaviours is predictive of psychopathy: fire setting, cruelty to animals, and enuresis (bedwetting). This model was known as the Macdonald triad.
Apparently bedwetting (past age 12) is one of the most common ...
Wiki:
One researcher notes that enuresis is an "unconscious, involuntary, and nonviolent act and therefore linking it to violent crime is more problematic than doing so with animal cruelty or firesetting".[16]

In addition I like to say, that mothers of suspects probably wouldn't reveal the truth, when so far they weren't willing to help the investigation with a tip, IMO.

Suppose LE have 10 facts that only the killer would know. Why wouldn't they release 8 and keep back 2? That should be enough.

Unless they're hoping someone trips up during an interrogation and says a fact only known to the killer and LE.

"I can assure you it's not what they're experiencing today" quote makes me think the killer posed the girls as if they're...in hell somehow? That would indeed be bizarre

"I can assure you it's not what they're experiencing today" quote makes me think the killer posed the girls as if they're...in hell somehow? That would indeed be bizarre

Whoever said 4am is a time of clarity is a genius...the more I think on this, the more it seems this would have to be it unless DC misspoke. But how would one even create a scene of hell quickly in a wooded area?

Last edited:
Whoever said 4am is a time of clarity is a genius...the more I think on this, the more it seems this would have to be it unless DC misspoke. But how would one even create a scene of hell quickly in a wooded area?

It also makes sense why DC mentioned the Shack and Eternity! At the time I thought he's just a person of Faith, but it would be unprofessional to go on and on about personal religious beliefs 'just because' in a conference like that

Bizarre thought. But to entertain the idea...an artist, set designer, photographer, horror fanatic...

That would narrow the suspect list down pretty quickly if he had the stage background from Dante's 'Inferno' or such...

The Christian depiction of Hell , with fire and demons torturing people is the only one I am familiar with. Which means to set that up he'd have been there, set the scene, then got the girls so he could act out his 'play'. It would explain why people were so shaken by the crime scene.

Last edited:
The Christian depiction of Hell , with fire and demons torturing people is the only one I am familiar with. Which means to set that up he'd have been there, set the scene, then got the girls so he could act out his 'play'.
Do you know how the girls were found? Were you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa