UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the reports of Sarah being on the phone on the door bell cctv are true and also that her phone had powered off , I wonder if she was pretending to be on the phone because she was being followed .
I don’t believe the doorbell footage is yet available. One report has the photo of the earlier visit to Sainsbury’s under text about doorbell footage which is confusing and incorrect....

Welcome to all new members, really great to have fresh eyes and local knowledge, thank you!

The best rule you can remember here is to back up anything you present as fact with a link to a media or police source, particularly if it’s a new fact. It makes it easier to refer back to original reports, and above all it means this website can’t be held responsible for spreading duff info. It’s also less tidying up for mods, which leads to the dreaded thread closures.

In other words - CYA!

I assumed the photo of her entering the shop she is adjusting her face mask before entering the shop although I may be wrong!

This is why this forum is so good. I automatically saw - on the phone. Now I look back I agree it looks like she's just adjusted her face mask. Or potentially adjusting the ear bud that looks to be in her ear at the time.

If the reports of Sarah being on the phone on the door bell cctv are true and also that her phone had powered off , I wonder if she was pretending to be on the phone because she was being followed .
I don’t believe the doorbell footage is yet available. One report has the photo of the earlier visit to Sainsbury’s under text about doorbell footage which is confusing and incorrect....

A small thing, but this MyLondon article references the latest CCTV sighting at 9:30 to show SE alone. Updates on missing Sarah Everard as police search new park and pond

Poynders Gardens estate is off Poynders Road, further along from the junction of Cavendish Road where Sarah Everard was last seen on CCTV walking alone at 9.30pm on Wednesday, March 3.

I am looking at the photo of her phone in her hand (cctv image walking into sainsburys) and you can clearly see that the phone is black. However, in the images posted by her friends, the back of her iPhone is white with a clear case. Could she of had a work phone?

I have never heard about it. I might look into some kind of alarms. Thanks for that

you can download a free app called panic guard. If you shake your phone and don’t enter the password it will start recording and contact your emergency contacts with your location. You can also set it to record your journey and if you don’t reach your destination it will alert your emergency contact.

This is why this forum is so good. I automatically saw - on the phone. Now I look back I agree it looks like she's just adjusted her face mask. Or potentially adjusting the ear bud that looks to be in her ear at the time.

Her finger placement is making me question if its a phone or like you said adjusting ear bud. Screenshot_20210308-144641_Samsung Internet.jpg

Police are back on Clapham Common searching a pond
Police have been searching Mount Pond on Clapham Common this afternoon as part of the investigation into missing Sarah Everard (before the hat was found).

Officers have been seen using a boat and where the water is shallow enough, officers have been wading through the water on foot in a line.
0_Clapham-Common-pondjpeg.jpg

Point of detail - this picture is of Long Pond, which is towards the east of the Common, near where Rookery Road crosses it, and a considerable diversion from the apparent route along the A205.

Mount Pond is close to the A205, just north of Windmill Drive, and Tom's Kiosk is on the southern edge of it. It's open 24/7 and very popular with cabbies and coppers, so not somewhere you could ever count on being unobserved. OTOH, how much notice would someone on a tea break take of people wandering round the parts not right by the kiosk? Police were searching the banks of this pond from the water thus morning.

There are two other ponds on the Common - *advertiser censored* Pond, currently drained, and used as a paddling pool in the summer, and Eagle Pond which is close to the A24 not far from the A205 but definitely to away to the side for someone going down the south circular.

In regards to the headphones - When she enters the shop on CCTV she appears to be holding the phone to her ear - So perhaps she prefers to have her phone to her face?

In the Sainsbury's CCTV screenshot it looks like she's putting her mask on rather than on the phone because there's no device in her hand. I assume if you have headphones in and you're on the phone, you would be talking or even just making noises of assent/agreement during a conversation which makes it obvious to me when I walk, to know who's having a handsfree phone conversation.

you can download a free app called panic guard. If you shake your phone and don’t enter the password it will start recording and contact your emergency contacts with your location. You can also set it to record your journey and if you don’t reach your destination it will alert your emergency contact.

This is amazing . Thanks for the info. I will pass on to all my friends.

She could have her phone in her hand for apple pay or dialing up a contact.

Thanks for mentioning this - I almost wish this came as standard on mobile phones!

I recently came across this one called Hollie - you tap the app if you feel worried, shake once to start video/audio recording and GPS (which is immediately sent to designated contacts) and shake a second time for a piercing alarm and flashing lights. Brilliant idea.

Hollie Guard Personal Safety APP

This is brilliant! Thank you so much, I walk alone all the time I will feel less scared now!

Point of detail - this picture is of Long Pond, which is towards the east of the Common, near where Rookery Road crosses it, and a considerable diversion from the apparent route along the A205.

Mount Pond is close to the A205, just north of Windmill Drive, and Tom's Kiosk is on the southern edge of it. It's open 24/7 and very popular with cabbies and coppers, so not somewhere you could ever count on being unobserved. OTOH, how much notice would someone on a tea break take of people wandering round the parts not right by the kiosk? Police were searching the banks of this pond from the water thus morning.

There are two other ponds on the Common - *advertiser censored* Pond, currently drained, and used as a paddling pool in the summer, and Eagle Pond which is close to the A24 not far from the A205 but definitely to away to the side for someone going down the south circular.

Thanks for this - I thought it looked like Long Pond too, which was searched at the weekend too and is also the closest body of water to the Windmill site that the police started at/briefed at this morning according to MSM.

Edit to add that the water near the A24 (Eagle Pond?) is probably just as close if not a shade closer to the Windmill cluster of buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member