UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear to be Deal, based on a quick check. The huts in this photo are much closer together than any huts on Deal beach. Have a look on google streetview and you can see that the huts in deal have quite a spacing between them.

This is quite true and a good point, plus they have alot of machinery / towing trucks for boats. That are unlikely to be cleared away.

Reason it raised flag for me is that a friend of mine lives in Margate and the coloured beach huts are common trend along the beaches in Kent - you do find them all over the world but in particular you often find them here.

I’m only on page 4 of this thread at the mo, so apologies if this is mentioned further along
Perhaps this should actually be reported in itself in case it's evidence of obstructing an investigation?

View attachment 287912

@heds_ts PLEASE let the police know about this. I work in social media and twitter does not show your mobile number to other users so the officer that called you has found that through other means. The official way of them contacting you would be to ask you to DM then take your contact details to call you.
If I’ve got Hed’s handle wrong, other users please tag them in so they see this, I really believe this is something crucial the police need to know about

Are we allowed to discuss the events currently unfolding on Twitter? If we're not, please can a MOD let me know to delete this post.

Isn't the car that of the same description a member pointed on a previous thread?.. Noting the chrome lining on a black car? This was identified through CCTV footage
I posted also the same car in my previous post the car that appeared just prior to 9:30 and had the couple walking just beside it at 9:42 . This is the same model of car from what I can tell with the same alloy wheels and chrome. The car remains in the Church car park the next day. Could have been driven away by someone else ..?

Attachments

• 4696CE2C-EDF4-4AD7-9BB8-28E95AE04CA7.jpeg
    4696CE2C-EDF4-4AD7-9BB8-28E95AE04CA7.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 882
  • 89DDBD42-8A21-4C89-9203-EBE17B286BA7.jpeg
    89DDBD42-8A21-4C89-9203-EBE17B286BA7.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 809
The developments in Kent are shocking.

1) Small dark car in the driveway (Peugeot 208 hatchback? Old model?) as highlighted last night, a small dark car pulled into Poynders Road at 21:30. The headlights on these cars are strikingly similar.
2) Also worth noting a motorcycle in the garage of the property visible on google maps.

Attachments

• F5038030-7097-4DBD-B13D-D23F4B7A1B36.jpeg
    F5038030-7097-4DBD-B13D-D23F4B7A1B36.jpeg
    92 KB · Views: 574
  • 4229D466-4C8D-411E-B83E-24B9361BFDC9.jpeg
    4229D466-4C8D-411E-B83E-24B9361BFDC9.jpeg
    661.9 KB · Views: 460
I'm LE. Joined to respond to this. All officers have a mobile phone and contact people with it. Not a red flag. They may SMS, WhatsApp, FB you if they need to contact you.

Thanks for the insight! I was going off the use of the word “personal” by the OP, not just that it might be a mobile. But cheers.

Sarah Everard: Police search house and woodland in Deal after Met officer arrested over disappearance

LIVE: Police scour house and woodland in search for Sarah

KentOnline (@Kent_Online) tweeted at 9:55 am on Wed, Mar 10, 2021:
We have a team of reporters and photographers at the scene of a police search near Deal following a dramatic turn in the #saraheverard inquiry.
Thoughts are with her family at a terrible time. Live updates on @Kent_Online
LIVE: Police scour house and woodland in search for Sarah
(https://twitter.com/Kent_Online/status/1369587641533014016?s=03)

hurrah! Thank you :)

I posted also the same car in my previous post the car that appeared just prior to 9:30 and had the couple walking just beside it at 9:42 . This is the same model of car from what I can tell with the same alloy wheels and chrome. The car remains in the Church car park the next day. Could have been driven away by someone else ..?

An interesting theory, could the woman arrested for assisting the offender be the potential driver of this vehicle? Could the car have been left at her house in order to conceal evidence?

The developments in Kent are shocking.

1) Small dark car in the driveway (Peugeot 208 hatchback? Old model?) as highlighted last night, a small dark car pulled into Poynders Road at 21:30. The headlights on these cars are strikingly similar.
2) Also worth noting a motorcycle in the garage of the property visible on google maps.

I think it’s a Seat Leon Estate,

6COZS71i

Kent News & Sport, the latest breaking news from Kent & Medway

This car has a grey wing mirror whereas the one in Kent has black. Also the silver trim in the cctv has a curved back end whereas the one in Kent has a sharp back end.

An interesting theory, could the woman arrested for assisting the offender be the potential driver of this vehicle? Could the car have been left at her house in order to conceal evidence?
No, I don't think so. I think the arrest of the female is to cover all bases. If she was involved in anything other than assisting an offender, the arrest would have been at the same level as the suspect. Will have to wait for charges or release to get a better idea of her involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member